Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Dragon Village
Dragon Village
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars so fun!, January 2, 2015
This review is from: Dragon Village (App)
So fun! I really enjoy the graphics, too. Such cuteness! I like the breeding...making cute new dinos is sooo much fun. Now gimmie my bonus...

A Thin Line Between Love & Death
A Thin Line Between Love & Death

1.0 out of 5 stars None, February 6, 2013
Wow... I have no idea what I just read. Terrible. Some better character development would be good... spaces between dialog would help the flow. Ugh, I'm glad this didn't cost me anything.

Heads or Tails
Heads or Tails

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Heads or Tails (Kindle Edition)
I don't really have anything new to offer, apart from what other reviewers have said, but I just wanted to help add more stars to the rating.
I really enjoyed this story. It was short, but in the short time you get a feel for the characters and the erotic parts are HOT (always a plus). I'm finding it's almost rare to find a well written AND steamy sex scene that doesn't make you want to groan (with annoyance) or roll your eyes at the ridiculousness.

Also, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :)

Harms Way
Harms Way
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read! 4.5 stars ..., February 24, 2012
This review is from: Harms Way (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this story. I tend to have a soft spot for stories involving soldiers finding each other and this one was great. (I didn't give it 5 stars because there were long passages I glossed over because I'm not a military person and wasn't keen on the duller aspects, but that's just me. I don't think the author should leave it out, though.)
It was touching and just enough erotic thrills to make it a great read.
I'm glad it ended the way it did, it can make this pessimist hope. :)

Catching Amy
Catching Amy

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading on all accounts., February 17, 2012
This review is from: Catching Amy (Kindle Edition)
I only got this book because it was free... it was short, which isn't normally a problem but this time it was a good thing as the story was lame.
I'm sure there are plenty of men that dream of bedding a lesbian and that's all this was. The only saving grace was that he didn't alter her sexual orientation, so that was the only reason it wasn't one star.
Blah.

Under the Dome: A Novel
Under the Dome: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it or hate it, just READ IT., February 4, 2012
I got this book a few years ago for Christmas. I sat down with it on the 28th. By the 2nd of January I finished it. I was enthralled.
Was it perfect? No. Show me a writer that writes the perfect book. There is always going to be something someone is going to complain about. I didn't have any issues with the story or characters. I've been a King fan since I picked up Carrie when I was 15; I've read any of his books I can get my hands on. I have my favorites like anyone, but I can't think of one I hated or would say "Meh, here's one star". I guess I feel lucky there isn't one I've read, closed the book and wondered how to get those moments of my life back.
It was too long? Not really. If you're going to look at the size of a book and whine, don't pick it up. Simple. Maybe go read a comic and call it a day.
Too many personal views? I didn't notice it until I saw all the reviews whining about it. I could be dense (I really won't argue, it happens) but I really didn't notice a veiled comparison to anyone in particular. You saw a comparison, you wanted to. It was a generalization of a type of person, sure. Write what you know. I can't expect someone not to put some of themselves in their writing, but I didn't get the feeling I was being beaten over the head by his views or political views.
Not plausible? It's fiction. Who says it's has to be plausible? I think it's a good illustration of human nature and *that's* what gets people upset.
All in all, it was a great read and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Discovering My Husband Is Gay
Discovering My Husband Is Gay

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah..., February 4, 2012
This story was short, uninteresting and bland.
I couldn't get it off my kindle fast enough.
I realize it was free, but I don't think that's any excuse.
If you're looking for M/M romance or erotica, this is so not it.

11/22/63: A Novel
11/22/63: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another for my growing collection..., February 3, 2012
This review is from: 11/22/63: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
Hopefully there aren't spoilers, but read with caution just incase....

I'm a long time Stephen King fan so I had to get his newest book (kindle and hardback). I read it in about 3 days, since pesky life chores get in the way. It wasn't an all together great book but I was glad I read it. The story was indeed interesting, but could have use some shaving down. The characters were fun (and who doesn't love when old friends drop into the story?) enough to be engaging. I was shocked at how it ended but glad he didn't take the HappyHappyJoy type ending many other authors would have been tempted to do.
I was bummed I had to look up a word or two (nothing like a new word to knock you down a peg or two), but it wasn't annoying enough to detract from the story.
All in all, I would recommend this book to any Stephen King fan; whether you love it or hate it, you should at least experience it. :)

Gold Standard
Gold Standard
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, January 30, 2012
This review is from: Gold Standard (Kindle Edition)
What a great collection of stories.
You do have to (slightly) adjust to the fact you're dealing with animals but its not that awkward as some might think.
A very nice way to spend a few hours, though I think everyone who reads it will have their favorites.
(There were some issues with "editing" but it wasn't enough to detract from the writing/stories for me.)

Powerless
Powerless

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but worth it, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Powerless (Kindle Edition)
(that's what she said...)
While I agree that this was a short story (I didn't notice how many pages/percentage), I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not really into bondage, but this was a good way to ease into it, IMO. It wasn't overly done or get really kinky, so I wasn't turned away and it was a good way to dip my toe in the water.
It also made me giggle (boob ball... maybe I'm still 12?) and go "Awww" once or twice. The only thing it lacked was more character development, but even then that would only be important if the story were longer.
Well written and I was immediately immersed in the story.
Kudos!