Profile for Angelus Draven > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelus Draven RSS Feed (Abilene, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mayflash Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U
Mayflash Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U
Price: $13.99
55 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Works perfectly on the classic Wii, May 13, 2015
Excellent product and works perfectly for my (classic)Wii when playing Smash Brothers Brawl with all my kids! I love the feel of the Gamecube controller, and it just isnt the same playing Smash bros with the regular wii remote. There's no lag, extremely easy to setup, and the buttons are already set so youre ready to play!

Nintendo Super Smash Bros. White Classic Gamecube Controller
Nintendo Super Smash Bros. White Classic Gamecube Controller
Offered by Naruto shop
Price: $23.80
157 used & new from $9.36

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, made in Japan!, May 13, 2015
Excellent product and works perfectly for my (classic)Wii when playing Smash Brothers Brawl with all my kids! I love the feel and it just isnt the same playing Smash bros without this controller!

CoverON® Matte Snap-On BLACK RUBBERIZED Hard Case Cover For MOTOROLA XT897 PHOTON Q 4G LTE With PRY-Triangle Case Removal Tool [WCE471]
Offered by Wireless Central

4.0 out of 5 stars good case, July 10, 2014
good case for the price and especially for this type of phone. its very light weight and easy to snap on. it fits perfectly on and i actually have to work to take it off. this is fine because you know it will stay on securely. Dont expect rubber type protection to protect it from a lot of impact, as this is an absolutely basic case thats thin and light weight.

Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce, 18 Ounce
Stubb's Sweet Heat Bar-B-Q Sauce, 18 Ounce
Offered by PrimeTimeCo
Price: $12.65
5 used & new from $12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting, healthier alternative bbq sauce, June 30, 2013
If you're looking for a great, good old fashioned BBQ sauce, then this is an item to get! It's not too sweet, and not terribly hot that you have to stop eating your meat/chicken. I would say it's "mild" when it comes to heat.

Notice above I said "old fashioned". When I say that, I mean that it's made with regular sugar, and not High Fructose Corn Syrup(HFCS) or artificial sweeteners. I was shopping at a nearby grocery market to look for a sauce without HFCS. Of course EVERYTHING, including all ketchup brands, have it. This was the ONLY sauce in the store that didn't. Although it's a little pricier than the other brands, i'd rather go with the "lesser evil" and pay a little more. You can't put a price on your health!

Now i'm sure you can find products like this in an "organic" type grocery store(like Sprouts), but if you happen to find this at your local grocery store chain, get it!

Keychain Remote Garage Door Opener Firefly 300Mhz
Keychain Remote Garage Door Opener Firefly 300Mhz
Offered by Tags America
Price: $13.76
10 used & new from $12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple, cheap product!, January 22, 2012
I bought this since I just moved into a closed community apartment complex. I had originally wanted to buy something similar at a local store, but had no luck finding anything close to the price this little firefly goes for. On average, ones you can buy at a Sears/Lowes/etc was about $40! I needed 3 remotes, so there was no way I was going to pay $120 for remotes! Luckily, the apartment manager told us to get this simple little gadget and it works great! Although the range isnt too far, it's well worth the $7 to do 1 simple function. It also came with its own battery, so I didnt have to worry about that part. Great product!

Beautiful Kate
Beautiful Kate
DVD ~ Ben Mendelsohn
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $3.74

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not have rented if I had known..., February 26, 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Kate (DVD)
I rented this movie because it had good ratings here on Amazon. It was my mistake not to read some of the reviews before putting this in. Both my wife and I watched this last night and thought it was a waste of time and money. We watched it all the way through since we had already paid for it(Netflix). I don't mind movies where there's a lot of talking(my wife complains about too much talking in movies), but this movie we both agreed that it was horrible.

If I had known it was about Australian incest, i would not think twice to rent it. The only people that I see rating this high are people who are turned on by this sort of subject. It's a very touchy subject and weird, but I guess it happens. If incest had been a minor theme and there was more to the story, it would have been better. The thing is that the plot is surrounded and revolves around the subject of incest, which if you're normal, should gross you out. Considering the material, the actors and director did great with what was given to them. I gave it a rating of '1' to balance out the overall rating.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 2:03 PM PDT

Electric Japanese Takoyaki Pan - Medium Sized (18 molds) - Made in Japan
Electric Japanese Takoyaki Pan - Medium Sized (18 molds) - Made in Japan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pan, just small molds, June 30, 2010
First and foremost, the molds are actually small despite the description saying "medium". The pan itself is great and works as advertised. I was afraid the power plug would be different, but it plugs into any US 120V outlet. One other thing i've noticed is that the surface scratches easily and reveals the underlying chrome. This worries me somewhat, as it is important that the balls dont stick to the pan. Like I said already, i'm satisfied with the product, my only gripe is the size of the molds.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2011 10:42 AM PST

Blood: The Last Vampire
Blood: The Last Vampire
DVD ~ Gianna Jun
Offered by Sparks DVD Sales
Price: $6.51
85 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the least bit disappointed!, October 7, 2009
This review is from: Blood: The Last Vampire (DVD)
When the animated version of this film first came out on DVD in 2002, I bought it right away. The animation at the time was amazing and beautiful compared to other anime released around the same time. The only gripe I had about it was that it was short, left us with a HUGE cliffhanger at the end and many questions unanswered. For years I had been waiting for them to make at least a sequel. My prayers were answered with the 50-episode series, Blood+. Instead of continuing the movie, Blood+ was revamped to fit a thicker story and plot. Needless to say, I was very happy with it.

So what was going through my mind when I saw a bootleg version of this live-action movie? "Nah, dont expect too much but just watch it since you have nothing better to do today". I'm an anime lover and infatuated with the Japanese culture as a whole, but 95% of their action movies have disappointed me, so I didnt expect much to begin with. As soon as I popped this in and saw the first few minutes, I thought "Wow, when was this made? Early 90's?". As the movie went along, I noticed a number of scenes from the animated version were integrated into the movie. I was very impressed that they did that on top of expanding on the story and action.

The action was absolutely great, but you have to either appreciate the anime versions or "kung-fu" movies to begin with. If you're not into this genre, don't bother wasting your time looking for a deep, twisting plot. This is purely entertainment. Especially now that the Twilight series has taken the world by storm(at least in America), you wont find any Vampire/Horror movie with an "original" plot anymore. I'm also a fan of horror movies, but the genre has become dull.

Bottom line: Watch this movie if you have somewhat interest in ANIME or KUNG-FU type films. If not, don't waste your time.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 6:18 PM PDT

Deluxe Go Game Roll Up Magnetic Portable Set
Deluxe Go Game Roll Up Magnetic Portable Set
Offered by Yellow Mountain Imports
Price: $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, February 8, 2008
This is a very nice travel set. The mat and stones are smaller than I thought they would be, but it's adequate for a travel size. The board is great and easy to layout. As for the stones and carrying pouches, the stones have a magnetic bottom and dont stick to eachother too much in the bag. They stick to the mat just enough so that they dont move even though you tilt the board while the stones are on. Highly recommended set, beats carrying a board game around in a box.

Suicide Club (Suicide Circle)
Suicide Club (Suicide Circle)
DVD ~  Masatoshi Nagase, Mai Hosho Ryo Ishibashi
Price: $12.99
33 used & new from $1.71

3.0 out of 5 stars I dont get it, February 2, 2008
I don't really know how to explain with this movie. It was just plain weird. The beginning of the movie was great; The first scene was like "Holy sh**! Brutal stuff!" After that, the next 20 minutes or so it had an eerie feel to it. During the middle of the movie however, I began to fall asleep as it started to slow down. Everything after the first 30 minutes of this movie I was like "Huh? What? Ok...I think I get it now.." and as the movie ends, i'm back to "What? I dont get it". Yes, i know sort of confusing -- which is what this film was to me. Part of me(and I think most people here in America would agree) that a bunch of kids getting together to commit suicide for the hell of it is just plain stupid. I think the writers and directors tried to go beyond something so simple, but I dont think it went very well.

At best, you'll think this movie is "O.K.". The ratings for this movie stand true, it deserves no more than 3 1/2 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3