Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for tugce > Reviews

Browse

tugce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

tugce RSS Feed

Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring Shepherds Hook Earrings
Sterling Silver Claddagh Ring Shepherds Hook Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but really small, February 3, 2011
These earrings are really great and came out as I expected. Silver quality is good and pattern is clear. Yet you need to have eagle eyes to notice, since they're really small. I checked the product info to see that I have missed the measurements but there isn't any. So it might be useful to notice the hooks are almost larger than the circles.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawberry dream, November 9, 2010
I bought this product as a gift and recipient just loved it. My concern was that chocolat would be dripped or fruit would got stale but package was protective enough. Strawberries were fresh and decorations were great. Yummy treat. I recommend it for anytime, not just for a special occasion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallic smell on your hands, November 9, 2010
I loved the product. It is both educational and fun to play with it. After a while, I sensed slight metallic smell on my hands but it was gone by just washing my hands. It's not a big deal considering the good price.

Kikkerland Cosmojetz Windup
Kikkerland Cosmojetz Windup
Price: $9.99
11 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift option, November 9, 2010
Absolutely loved it. My first Kikkerland toy. It moves around on a large area, great desk toy. Mine has black rubber on the feet and rest of it has just metal surface. Looks better than shiny colored ones and draws attention with its awkward shape. It can bounce around approximately 7-8 seconds. I recommend this product for gift purposes, especially if you're thinking of it for an employer, a teacher or just for family and friends who likes different entertainment.

OWI  6-in-1 Educational Solar Kit
OWI 6-in-1 Educational Solar Kit
Offered by AirsoftXP
Price: $14.99
33 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun if you're lucky, November 9, 2010
I bought 2 sets of this product, for me and my friend. Mine worked pretty easily and I loved it. But the other one's motor did not even start. So you can't know for sure whether it's working or not. I must say, mine is great, different choices are there to make. My favourite, automobile works slowly on a really smooth surface, even smallest obstacle makes it stop. Dog shakes its tail, does not move in any other way. Windmill is also pretty great. I recommend this product but my friend does NOT for sure.