Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for missyyz > Reviews

Browse

missyyz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

missyyz RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
KitchenAid KCO223CU 12-Inch Convection Countertop Oven with Silver Handle, Contour Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
55 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Counter Top Oven, December 15, 2015
I've had this oven on my counter since 2011, and 5 years later I'm still loving it. It is wonderful for a casserole, reheating pizza, broiling veggies, or baking a small chicken. Endless things can be made in this oven. I see some negative reviews, and I am surprised at that. Seriously, if you need a second oven for holiday meals, or a quick cooking option without the energy suck of a conventional range, then this is a great choice.

iPad Mini 1/2/3 Case, Dteck(TM) Ultra Slim PU Leather Flip Smart Stand Case Cover with [Auto Wake/Sleep] for Apple iPad Mini 3/ 2/ 1(UK Flag)
Offered by Dteck Inc
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy This, November 25, 2015
I really like this case. I've been using it for several months. It's cute and functional

Spinal Labs PT Lumbar Chronic Back Pain Stretcher Device
Spinal Labs PT Lumbar Chronic Back Pain Stretcher Device
Offered by Spinal Labs
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too high for me and Much too hard. ..., November 25, 2015
Way too high for me and Much too hard. Uncomfortable to use. I am a female - 5'8". I would return it but my location makes it cost prohibitive.

Seams Unlikely: The Inspiring True Life Story of Nancy Zieman
Seams Unlikely: The Inspiring True Life Story of Nancy Zieman

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed it. It's a modern working woman's story with ..., August 15, 2015
Over the past many years I was stuck in a corporate rat race with no spare time for my sewing (which I love). Nancy's show kept my interest alive until I finally found time to sew again. I also found time to read again, so I bought this book. I really enjoyed it. It's a modern working woman's story with some traditional charm. Weirdly, I couldn't help but hear her TV voice dictating the words while I read it (with perfect enunciation of course). :-). Anyway, if you've watched her show, bought her fit books, etc... or even if not, it's still a great woman's read. She shares way more personal details than she has to, but a lot of it is impactful and there are lessons from her personal struggles that we can all appreciate. I highly recommend this book.

100% Natural 6-inch Bully Sticks by Best Bully Sticks (8oz. Bag)
100% Natural 6-inch Bully Sticks by Best Bully Sticks (8oz. Bag)
Offered by BestBullySticks
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars my doggies enjoyed their first bag of these sticks, July 29, 2015
my doggies enjoyed their first bag of these sticks, so I hit the Re-order option in July 2015 to get another identical product. Something seriously has changed. My second bag arrived smelling like rotted decomposing animals. I could not stand even being near the bag - so toxic and nauseating, and obviously I would not feed this to my dogs. I wrote to they seller and they brushed me off saying that they have another brand with less smell - they did not acknowledge any change to their product quality. The offered me a $3.30 credit. Useless response and no accountability.

E-Z Dishwasher Bracket
E-Z Dishwasher Bracket
Offered by Electronic Express
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had invented this !!!, April 26, 2015
This review is from: E-Z Dishwasher Bracket
Well, KUDOS to the inventor of this little product. I just replaced my old countertops with quartz, and have had the same dishwasher stability problems as everyone else. Preface by saying that I am a 50yo female.... and I installed this bracket in under 5 minutes, on my own, without a single problem. I did mark the sidewall location for the bracket before pulling out the dishwasher, and I made certain that the height for the bracket was close to the top of the dishwasher mounting tabs (located on the top left and right of the dishwasher top). A couple of screws and, done. Problem solved. Great solution.

KES® L6230-2 Classic Single Handle High Arc Kitchen Sink Faucet with Swivel Spout, Brushed Nickel
Offered by KES Faucet & Shower
Price: $240.00
2 used & new from $91.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased With This Purchase., April 19, 2015
Installed last week and it already looks great, even in my "under construction" kitchen. My plumber commented that the quality seemed pretty good and he was surprised by the price I paid. He also said that it had user friendly installation features and he had no problems. The faucet does come with 2 flex lines. To match it, I also purchased the Premier 120443 17.5-Ounce Soap Dispenser - also on Amazon.com Overall, very happy with this purchase. Picture attached.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Premier 120443 17.5-Ounce Soap Dispenser, Brushed Nickel
Premier 120443 17.5-Ounce Soap Dispenser, Brushed Nickel
Price: $18.04
10 used & new from $14.88

2.0 out of 5 stars REVISED., April 19, 2015
I'm updating my kitchen and this dispenser best matched my KES faucet I chose. The guys that installed my quartz left me with a 1+1/4 inch hole - which they said is standard for soap dispensers. This dispenser fit perfectly into 1+1/4 inch hole. The base plate on the pump is 2" wide, so a 1.5 inch hole would likely have worked too. Anyway, installation was super easy. I did ask a helper to hold down the top piece while I tightened the nut from underneath, just to get it solidly attached. Works great, has the right look, and I am pleased with it. For this low price, I don't expect it to last forever, but even if I get a year's use, it'll still be a bargain. I am taking the advice from another purchaser and adding some water to my soap, just to reduce the pressure on the pump springs. Picture included... fyi - Faucet is KES® L6230-2 - also on Amazon.com

UPDATE: OCTOBER 2015 - Broken in 6 months.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Speedo Women's ZipWalker Water Shoe,Black/Black,8 M
Speedo Women's ZipWalker Water Shoe,Black/Black,8 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes. I had to cut through the upper ..., February 26, 2015
Good shoes. I had to cut through the upper arch elastic as I found them a bit tight.

Fiskars 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter (195210-1001)
Fiskars 45mm Contour Rotary Cutter (195210-1001)
Price: $9.79