Profile for Michelle Cullen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Cullen RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
NUDGE® 3-IN-1: Liquid Chalk Markers Paint in each Marker Pen - 10 , 6mm Marker Pens - Dry & Wet Erase / Wipe - Dustless / Toxic Free - REVERSIBLE TIP (Fine Tip - Chisel & Round Tip)
Offered by Great American Group® (Nudge®,OutbackTuff®,GreatAmericanSeed®)
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $17.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! They work on mirrors, January 18, 2015
I love these! They work on mirrors, glass (windows, etc), and chalk. My husband and I use these to leave notes for each other on the bathroom mirror (hello, graveyard spouse syndrome) and there is no residue left on the mirror. It wipes off perfectly clean with a paper towel - you don't even need a wet wipe.

The colors are nice and bright and are exactly as depicted. I also like that the package is sturdy with clear instructions that I feel kids could understand, even for the initial "startup process" to get ink in the tip. I will be bringing them to work with me for my nanny children. Package says it's suitable for ages 3 and up.

I was given the opportunity to review this product in exchange for my honest opinion and I honestly love it!

Ultra Bitter Apple Anti Chew Spray: Patented Chewing Deterrent 16 OZ -Effective Training Aid For Puppies-Dogs-Cats And Other Pets-Features Tea Tree Oil To Reduce Irritation And Promote Healing From Hot Spots. It Just Plain Tastes Nasty.
Offered by Bubba's Rowdy Friends Pet Supply Company
Price: $18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely works for my dogs, January 18, 2015
I love this! AND it really works and I have a great story about it! For starters, I have two dogs, one being a very mouthy puppy. We use the "out" command but she still likes to chew anything in sight and this is good for when we can't get to stuff before her.

She likes shoes, couch cushions, couch pillows, wood chests, etc. I sprayed our couch down and it actually has kept the cat away from scratching it so that was a nice bonus!

Well it turns out it wasn't the puppy that needed it the most! When I got home from work that night, I found the bottle on the floor. It was apparently so strong he grabbed it off the counter and spit it right back out - not a mark on the bottle! He's my nervous chewer so I was surprised.

I was also glad that the scent wasn't overpowering or unpleasant for the humans. I was afforded the opportunity to review this in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, and I can honestly give this 5 stars.

Enzyme Cleaner: Pet Stain Remover To Remove Set In Stains And Odor From Dog - Cat Urine Or Feces In Carpet, Upholstery And Other Surfaces.
Offered by Bubba's Rowdy Friends Pet Supply Company
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 18, 2015
I really like this product! We have two dogs in a tiny apartment that has a white carpet - I know, recipe for disaster! Inevitably there are going to be potty messes, not to mention food, mud, etc. I have used the other super popular brand before but was afforded the opportunity to review this and have been remarkably pleased with the quality.

The scent is not overwhelming and is actually quite pleasant. I'm not sensitive to scents but I find some cleaning products are just so heavy and stick around forever and then it just smells yucky. I did not have that experience with this product!

I used it on a potty mess (we have a 1 year old who still has occasional accidents) shortly after I received it and was pleased with how well it cleaned stuff up. We use it in conjunction with a carpet cleaner so I can't say how good it is on its own, but it seemed to a good job before the carpet cleaner came along. The color came out and my white carpets were white again. Woohoo!

Tuffy Ultimates Tug-O-War Dog Toy, Camo Blue
Tuffy Ultimates Tug-O-War Dog Toy, Camo Blue
Price: $12.99
9 used & new from $10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm incredibly pleased with this product and will continue to update with ..., January 11, 2015
It's been one week this far but my Destruct-O-Mutt has thus far not been able to conquer anything but a tiny piece of the outside black stitching. This is the dog that has completely obliterated supposed "tough" toys for aggressive chewers in less than five minutes flat. So, I'm incredibly pleased with this product and will continue to update with its longevity. Thus far we have played tug of war and fetch at great length and it still looks amazing.

Midwest Life Stages Double-Door Folding Metal Dog Crate, 36 Inches by 24 Inches by 27 Inches
Price: $59.49
45 used & new from $42.29

4.0 out of 5 stars This was relatively good quality although we have one broken bar (at the ..., January 11, 2015
This was relatively good quality although we have one broken bar (at the bottom, unimportant) and one pokey piece of metal that scratched me that I'm not super happy about. However, it does contain my dog, seems that it will last well, and was a good price for the quality in my opinion

Utimi Female 10-Frequency Vibrating Silent Waterproof G-Spot Stimulation Silica Gel Masturbation Vibrator (Pink)
Offered by Joyful Zone
Price: $38.55
9 used & new from $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 11, 2015
I am very, very pleased with s product. I've previously purchased similar products off Amazon, ranging anywhere from $5 to $100, so I feel that I can truly understand what makes this product good. I've had complaints with the $100 one that I definitely don't have with this. I was given the opportunity to review this in exchange for my honest review and I'm proud to give this a sparkling review.

For starters, the packaging was discreet which I find incredibly important for this type of item. When I opened the package, the instructions were very clear (which is not always the case) and I was immediately impressed with how soft the silicone material is. However, it doesn't seem to attract random bits of fuzz and lint like some other items I've purchased.

I've found that it is quiet (much more so than others I have used) as long as it is pressed against something (without getting too graphic). I also love that is waterproof as who doesn't love a little shower rendevousz by themselves every now and again...or even better, with a partner.

As far as the actual performance, it was definitely five out of five stars. It got the job accomplished quite quickly, I was so surprised. I've had it take 10-15 minutes but I'd say this was easily under 5. It's definitely a new favorite I'd recommend to anyone!

Petmate Tuff Long Friends Dog Toy, Cow
Petmate Tuff Long Friends Dog Toy, Cow
Price: $7.10
9 used & new from $7.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably a good toy for non-aggressive chewers, January 4, 2015
My 11 month old Bloodhound mix is a pretty efficient chewer. Most tennis balls don't last longer than a week in our house and forget soft toys. Then I saw this which got pretty good reviews and purported to be "tough". It even showed up when I did a search of "tough toys for agressive chewers".

She had one leg ripped off in less than five minutes. There's no separate compartments so as soon as she had that leg off, it was done. She got to the stuffing and just kept pulling. The toy is now just a skin on my living room floor with the snow surrounding it. It took 10 minutes for her to destroy it.

Her Tuffy toy that we bought her is still in pristine condition after the same exact amount of play, if not more. I'll be buying more of those and not these.

Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter - Ergonomic Pizza Wheel - Professional Heavy Duty Non-Slip Grip Precise Blade
Offered by Kitchen Monster
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $10.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pizza cutter, loose connection, December 27, 2014
Let me first start this off by stating the disclaimer that I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

This item came at the perfect time because I had just been thinking that we needed a new one. The cutter I had previously was much smaller than this and becoming quite dull so that it no longer worked very well. We had pizza night a couple weeks ago and I spent way too long being frustrated trying to cut those pizzas up.

In comes the Kitchen Monster cutter. I'm quite pleased with this product, aside from a couple notes I will mention at the end. The handle of this is very comfortable and well sized. Additionally, the blade came perfectly sharpened and had no issue cutting through thick crust pizza as well as quesadillas.

The only downsides are that if you're planning on gifting this, it does not come boxed. It was sent to me in the padded envelope with no other packaging inside. I found that a little odd. Second, the connection between the handle and the blade is a little bit wobbly as many other reviewers has mentioned. It hasn't affected my use of the product thus far, but I will be sure to update if it does.

Overall, I am satisfied with this product and none of the negatives are glaring or cause me to not enjoy using it.

Innogie® eLite Series Unique LG 3000mAh Portable Charger external battery pack backup power bank with 1.0A output for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini (Lightning Adapter Not Included), Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3, 2, Galaxy Gear, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), and other cellphones and Tablets (black/silver/golden) (Silver)
Offered by DLM Reseller
Price: $49.90
2 used & new from $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I *really* like this product, December 11, 2014
I *really* like this product! I was given the opportunity to review this product in an honest and unbiased manner for a discounted price. However, it was something I desperately needed and was incredibly thankul to receive for a few reasons.

I had another, similar type product that I purchased from Amazon and was relatively happy with. However, I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S5 and the older product was no longer compatible with my phone. I went on the search for something better and found this.

This doesn't take long to fully charge (approx 30-40 minutes) and then it's ready to toss in my purse and use on the go. I use my phone a lot so I really rely off car chargers and on the go battery packs. This has been immensely useful to me.

Ethical Plush Skinneeez Fox 24-Inch Stuffingless Dog Toy
Ethical Plush Skinneeez Fox 24-Inch Stuffingless Dog Toy
Price: $7.59
53 used & new from $2.46

3.0 out of 5 stars which I'm sad about. My puppy had the bottom squeaker out ..., December 5, 2014
This did not stand up nearly as well as the chicken we got from Ethical Skinneez, which I'm sad about. My puppy had the bottom squeaker out within 30 minutes. The second squeaker took a couple weeks, maybe. The fur is still hanging around my house in bits and pieces. I was majorly bummed because I wanted it to be as good as the chicken, which she adored for months on end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6