Profile for JosephN > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JosephN RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
ACDelco TF242 Automatic Transmission Filter
ACDelco TF242 Automatic Transmission Filter
Price: $11.47
13 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars installed on a 2001 Town and Country, June 22, 2014
Exact fit. Comes with new O ring. Make sure you install it. I didn't use the gasket. I only use Permatex orange and never have leaks. This is the third time on this vehicle without problems.

Four Seasons 39180 Expansion Valve
Four Seasons 39180 Expansion Valve
Offered by Car Part Kings
Price: $27.62
8 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!, June 22, 2014
Installed on a 2001 Chrysler Town and Country Lxi with 3-zone temperature control system. Fixed issues with the A/C system. Awesome!!

Lemonbest® Dimmable 9W PAR20 LED Bulb Light Warm White, E27 Standard Screw Base (2 pack)
Offered by Lemonbest
Price: $49.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality seems to be good, June 7, 2014
I have about eight of these in various fixtures from outside soffit cans to kitchen can lighting. I've yet to have one of them fail. The color temp is very close to halogen, although, on white walls you will notice a slight green tint. When you dim them down a little it's not as bad. They are definitely worth the price! I've already seen a big difference in my electric bill because they are in frequently used lighting. I installed them in some cans that are on a occupancy sensor. The compact fluorescent bulbs wouldn't last very long because of the constant on off. So far, the LED's are holding up. The best feature is they are instant on!

Ideal Security HK01-I-022 Deluxe Storm and Screen Door Lever Handle Keyed Deadbolt, Brass Finish
Price: $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but not as nice as the original, May 29, 2014
Replacement for a Larson screen door handle/lock. Came with a whole bunch of different size screws and pins. Had it finished in about 20min. without opening the directions. Works great but doesn't seem to be made of high quality. The handle has a hollow back to it so it doesn't feel solid. For the price it's a good deal. Made the wife happy that I finally fixed the old latch. That's worth it's weight in gold!!!

NHL Logo Removable Face Full Size Hockey Jersey Display - Black
NHL Logo Removable Face Full Size Hockey Jersey Display - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Hoping for a really nice case but it does the job, May 28, 2014
Packaged and protected well in a oversized box. It hung up very easily to a drywall wall in my home bar. It does not come with a rod as pictured. Instead, it's a sheet of Plexiglas with cutouts for hanging. Depending on what kind of jersey you have is how you position it in the case. Not a big deal. It worked in my case for a hockey jersey but with a catch...read on. The frame is made from solid wood. The back case is also different from what's pictured. You can clearly see the magnetic anchors and the molding cutouts in the back piece thru the glass. The photo does not show this. Seems they made a new version or something. Here's the part I REALLY DIDN"T LIKE!!! I needed to modify the hanger. The mounting rod/Plexiglas piece is very close to the top of the frame. This causes the hockey jersey collar to smash up against the top??? I needed to hang some picture wire to allow it to hang the jersey down about 2 inches. It now looks great. Maybe they should make something to hang a hockey jersey a little lower in the case. Overall, the case looks great but I had to make a couple changes. Amazon Prime delivered without issue as usual.

Portable Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker For Many Cellphones mp3 mp4 iPod iPhone
Portable Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker For Many Cellphones mp3 mp4 iPod iPhone
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $15.88
32 used & new from $10.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Audio sounds a little distorted, May 17, 2014
I had the Emerson version of this Bluetooth speaker. It lasted almost 2 years with heavy construction site abuse. This brand looks exactly the same with small differences so I figured it would be the same quality. I was wrong!!! The sound that comes out is not the same! It sounds a little distorted even at low volumes. I have a iPhone 4s that works well with other Bluetooth sound devices so I know it's not the problem. Disappointed with this product. I'll probably be sending it back. Good Luck!!

Pentax Q10 12.4MP with 02 zoom lens kit (Silver)
Pentax Q10 12.4MP with 02 zoom lens kit (Silver)
Offered by THE MEDIA MONKEY
Price: $299.95
19 used & new from $141.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fun you'll have shooting photos!, May 4, 2014
Love the design!! I'm a semi-pro photographer and love the menu system and dial features. I can take this camera with me whenever I don't want to lug around my DSLR and lenses. It's not a substitute for the image quality you get from a DSLR but I find it to produce excellent images for a camera this size. If you have basic knowledge of photography and know the relationship of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO you will get great photos with this camera!! I can go on to talk about specific features but you can see all that it can do by reading the spec sheet. I find myself using the Tav mode most of the time which is basically manual control. The camera sets the ISO. My wife is learning how to tailor her images by using the scene modes. She knows nothing about photography but is starting to figure it out. Of course she has me to teach her. She calls it her camera now! Some of the reviews compare this camera to a DSLR but it's not. You will need to get used to it's size. I had no problem with that. We carry it with us to family gatherings and when we go out and don't want to carry a camera case with lenses. She just keeps it in her purse. It's even small enough to keep in my pocket if I'm wearing a pair of cargo shorts or something like that. If you want a small compact DSLR like camera that has modes like aperture priority, shutter priority, manual control, etc. GET IT!! You'll love it!!!

Generac 6376 30-Amp 6-10 Circuit Indoor Manual Transfer Switch for Maximum 7,500 Watt Generators
Price: $225.99
4 used & new from $213.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact panel complete with breakers and wire, April 30, 2014
This panel fits perfectly in the limited space I have. The included breakers are Siemens brand. I particularly don't like mini-breakers but I'll just deal with it. The two generator breakers are mini 30amp. They are only engaged in the event of a outage and the generator is running. Good thing they are only used on a temporary basis. The metallic flex shown in the photo is not what is shipped. You'll get a plastic hose. I'm tossing it and getting a piece of metallic. Overall, this panel will suit my emergency power needs. I'm also happy I saved about $75 on a Warehouse deal!! Panel was unused in new condition.

DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
Price: $395.54
5 used & new from $345.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected!!, April 28, 2014
My expectations were exceeded. Assembled the wheel kit, added oil and gas and it started right up!! Plugged a 1500 watt heater and 300 watt light bulb and it didn't even hesitate. I'm also happy it charges my 3000 watt inverter battery bank. Quieter than I expected. I'll be using this generator with a plug-in in the back of the house that's connected to a transfer panel. I'm ready for the next outage!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 6:32 PM PDT

Lawn Aerator Sandals by DBROTH
Lawn Aerator Sandals by DBROTH
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Lawn Aerator Sandals by DBROTH
Assembled the easy to figure out spikes. Came with a cheap little wrench. You don't want to over tighten the spikes so using it will keep this from happening. I threaded the straps through the slots and secured to my work boots. Walked around the grass for a good 30 min. No problems!! Great value!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7