Profile for B. La Nasa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. La Nasa "beefamily" RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Barbie I Can Be Heroes Fashion Pack
Barbie I Can Be Heroes Fashion Pack
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $17.42
40 used & new from $11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, if Police women wear miniskirts and Firefighters like belly tops and capris., May 20, 2014
This is an okay set, but I wish it was a bit more realistic. Firefighters do not wear belly tops, capris and platform boots. This is like the sexy halloween costume versions of these professions. Not my ideal for my 6 year old, but she doesn't seem to notice. The pants fit really big throughout the hips but still work fine. The fire hat doesn't stay on the head unless you add a string to hold it on. Should have had a piece of elastic in my opinion.

Mattel Barbie I Can Be Astronaut Outfit
Mattel Barbie I Can Be Astronaut Outfit
Offered by party favors club
Price: $8.25
58 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set but helmet doesn't fit big barbie hair, May 20, 2014
We love this set and my 6-year old daughter pretends that Barbie is a race car driver, an astronaut, a janitor, a mechanic, a firefighter- just about anything. It fits great and is no harder to get on than any other barbie clothes. My only complaint is that the helmet doesn't fit over barbie hair and when we squeeze it on, the two sides of the helmet pop apart again. Not a deal breaker for us. Still a cute set that sparks the imagination.

Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat
Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with layout or recipe variety, May 20, 2014
Great if you want to prep a ton of random vegetables and meat at the beginning of the week and throw together lunches or dinners every night to make a version of Paleo casserole. They aren't really recipes in my opinion. It was more like... try this combination, or change it, whatever you want to do. I was not impressed. I love "It All Starts With Food", and have been following a modified Whole30 lifestyle for months. I cook whole foods ever night for my family, I do not think that this uses exotic or hard-to-find ingredients but it is just overly simplistic and really poorly presented. I ordered it on Kindle and wish I had seen it in person beforehand. I would not have purchased it.

NUK Replacement Silicone Spout, Clear
NUK Replacement Silicone Spout, Clear
Price: $3.99
18 used & new from $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Not durable!, May 20, 2014
These might be fine for a child that doesn't have teeth yet, but sharp baby teeth can cut through these silicone spouts immediately. We have not had that problem with other cup spouts and straws. What a waste of money.

Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 29 oz
Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 29 oz
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $16.83
17 used & new from $16.83

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the jar size, but seems grittier than others I've tried., May 20, 2014
This Coconut oil comes in a great jar size and we transported it to Argentina with us because it is not available there. In the solid stage, it feels chunky, almost gritty, which I have never experienced before. Upon melting, the texture is fine. I often grab a bit on a spoon to moisturize my hands, face or lips and before it is fully melted, it is a very different texture than other organic coconut oils that I have tried. Doesn't affect the usability of it, though. I love cooking with it, so I will most likely buy it again.

Klean Kanteen 3.0 Sport Cap (Black)
Klean Kanteen 3.0 Sport Cap (Black)
Price: $4.95
11 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sport cap but no cover?, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Sport Cap 3.0 (Sports)
I love the Kleen Kanteen 3.0 sport cap! We also own it in green and it is a huge improvement on the last versions, which we also owned. It is a much higher flow and NO CHIRP!!! Our previous order of the green 3.0 sport cap came with a separate loop that fits over the neck of the bottle and covers the spout (like previous versions). My only complaint about this order is that these two sport caps did not include the spout covers. The listing makes no mention of it here, but since it has come with each of the 3 versions of Kleen Kanteen sport caps I have purchased previously, I thought it would with this order as well.

Tilley Endurables TH9 Women'S Hemp Hat,Natural,M (7 1/8-7 1/4)
Tilley Endurables TH9 Women'S Hemp Hat,Natural,M (7 1/8-7 1/4)
Offered by Clever Training
Price: $79.80
6 used & new from $66.63

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat!, October 28, 2013
I received this hat today in color natural and I love it so much that I barely took it off. I had debated between the two color options and I am very happy that I went with the natural. The changeable accent straps are a great option and I look forward to using all of them (probably the mocha and salmon colors in the highest rotation). The bag for the straps even has a belt loop on it, so you can carry it with you, I guess? The hat is cool in the sun and it looks great. Not nearly as 'Indiana Jones' as I feared. I just wish the mocha color had 3 different accent options (other than the blue being the only different accent). Oh well, I like it well enough that the Mocha is on my wish list, too.

Gold Toe Big Girls'  3 Pack Knee High Socks, Assorted, Medium
Gold Toe Big Girls' 3 Pack Knee High Socks, Assorted, Medium
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great socks but got 2 black pair for second order, October 28, 2013
My daughter loves these socks, they wear well and so I came back to order a second pack. This time, we received two black pair and a white pair. We love the green and I am disappointed that we didn't receive the color assortment as shown.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2014 7:05 PM PDT

It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
by Robie H. Harris
Price: $6.77
68 used & new from $2.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Great info but hate the busy side cartoons, October 28, 2013
This was recommended to us and I'm glad that we got it. My 6 year old daughter is interested but it is a lot of technical info. The first day we covered a few pages and I am looking forward to reading again. My only negatives are the format of the paperback is huge and there are these two characters who have side conversations through the book. They are distracting and confusing. It could have done without them completely.

UglyDoll Little Ox 7-Inch
UglyDoll Little Ox 7-Inch
Offered by Comfy Baby On The Go
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun but stitching keeps coming loose, November 23, 2012
This review is from: UglyDoll Little Ox 7-Inch (Toy)
We received this as a gift when my first daughter was born in early 2008. It's sat on the shelf most of the time as it was never her favorite and has gotten more play with our second daughter who is now 6 months old. That being said, I've repaired Ox several times as the sewing has come loose. Easy enough since there is one seam that goes all the was around but it is annoying that the side seams keep coming loose. Just adds to its ugly/love able nature, I guess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4