Profile for upstairsjim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 67

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

upstairsjim RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement
Universal converter free: Converts all units of measurement
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 19, 2013
This is a simple and easy to use app that I don't use a lot, but when I do I'm satisfied with it. I recommend it.

Epson WorkForce  All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer WF-2540, Black
Epson WorkForce All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Printer WF-2540, Black
Offered by Triple Helices
Price: $98.99
65 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 19, 2013
I've only had this printer for about a month, but so far it is performing well. It is faster than my previous printer and the quality of the print is excellent.

I have it hard wired into my computer since it sits right next to it, so I'm not taking advantage of the wireless option.

It's a good looking piece of equipment and the black color goes well with the rest of my room's decor.

All in all, it seems like a good deal. My last printer lasted just over 4 years before it started to mess up, so I'll have to give this one time to see how it holds up. The ink cartridges are a little smaller than my old printer, but the four colors seem, at this time, to be a good option. All in all, I'm glad I bought it.

Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Check Mate
Planet Waves Woven Guitar Strap, Check Mate
Price: $14.95
22 used & new from $13.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strap, November 16, 2013
This is a nice guitar strap. It looks like the picture. I really can't say anything else about it except that I'm glad I got it.

The Shawshank Redemption
The Shawshank Redemption

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up, November 16, 2013
This movie has been around for a long time now and there are plenty of reviews on it. I'll just say that it is one of the best movies I have seen and recommend it with the caveat that it does get into some intense moments. Great flick.

WatchESPN
WatchESPN
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, November 16, 2013
This review is from: WatchESPN (App)
This particular ap didn't work with my Kindle Fire. I didn't spend much time trying to figure out why, I just deleted it from my device. Perhaps I could have found out why it was hanging up and not performing, but I just got rid of it. If an ap doesn't work well from the start, especially the free ones, I simply dump it.

Ernie Ball 2223 Super Slinky Nickel Wound Set (09 - 42)
Ernie Ball 2223 Super Slinky Nickel Wound Set (09 - 42)
Price: $4.29
70 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I made the purchase, November 16, 2013
I'm new to this so all I can say is, the strings sound good to me. I bought these strings on the posted advice of other guitar players who also purchased the Ernie Ball 2223 Super Slinky Nickel Wound Set.

Full Size Black Electric Guitar with Amp, Case and Accessories Pack Beginner Starter Package
Price: $89.99
12 used & new from $79.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm satisfied with it, November 16, 2013
This is a nice starter package. I've had a couple of people look at it and they agree it's a decent guitar and amp. I took the advice of some seasoned guitar players who bought this package and changed out the strings with a set of Ernie Ball strings. It sounds good, the action, according to one of my guitar playing friends is decent, so I'm happy I made the purchase.

ChromaCast CC-MINIGS Universal Folding Guitar Stand with Secure Lock
ChromaCast CC-MINIGS Universal Folding Guitar Stand with Secure Lock
Price: $11.56
2 used & new from $11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, November 16, 2013
I received the stand a couple of days ago and am pleased with it. It fits my guitar just right and doesn't take up much room. I don't think I'll be taking it anywhere, but it's easy to fold up, is lightweight yet sturdy. All in all, I'm very pleased with it.

The Croods
The Croods

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 14, 2013
This review is from: The Croods (Amazon Instant Video)
I recommend this movie for families, couples, or anyone for that matter. It's entertaining, even heart warming. I even recommend listening to the sound track as it scrolls through the credits. I also want to thank those who gave their reviews for this flick. That why I rented it, and it was totally worth it.

Once
Once

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Once (Amazon Instant Video)
Although the camera work is below Hollywood standards, I found the story line to be interesting enough to keep my attention. There is a lot of music in it which I enjoyed.
It's more than a music video, but does seem sometimes to be one. That said, I liked it and found the ending to be a good one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7