Profile for Gwenda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gwenda RSS Feed (DFW)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Handy Living Wood Slat Bed Frame, Twin Extra Large
Handy Living Wood Slat Bed Frame, Twin Extra Large
Price: $54.00
7 used & new from $54.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bed frames for grandsons to sleep in comfort, March 18, 2015
Fairly easy to assemble and appears will be sturdy. The test will be when the grandsons visit soon. My only real complaint is that we installed one slat upside down (in other words the slight bow goes down instead of up). I am afraid to try to remove the holder because it is plastic. We will have to put that end of the bed toward the foot so perhaps there will be less weight on it. I like that it is high enough that we can put certain storage containers under it if we would like and makes it a near perfect fit for a 14" drop bed skirt. We have put a 12" memory foam mattress on each one so it makes the bed quite high. Guess my little princes won't feel the peas (slats). Here's hoping the plastic parts hold up to boys.

ILI Womens Leather Double Eyeglass Holder Case,One Size,Fucshia
ILI Womens Leather Double Eyeglass Holder Case,One Size,Fucshia

4.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect double glasses case, March 18, 2015
If my sunglasses were smaller, this case would be near perfect. As it is when the sunglasses plus my reading glasses are in the case, the flap over the sunglasses won't close. Like the pink color though--makes it easy to find in my purse (and my granddaughter loves pink!) and the softness of the case is appreciated.

SecureAview Premium All Metal Door Viewer Cover - ADA Compliant (Satin Nickel)
SecureAview Premium All Metal Door Viewer Cover - ADA Compliant (Satin Nickel)
Offered by SecureAview
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finishing Touch, January 19, 2015
Covers my peephole perfectly even if if it does have a tendency to swing slightly when opening and closing the door. Gives peace of mind and easy to install.My adult son did it in just brief minutes. (Strange how it is impossible to find a peephole cover or a peephole with a cover locally. Of course, I didn't realize how much I appreciated a cover until the sun beamed through mine at the end of the day and also realized that someone could easily use a reverse lens to peer into my home.)

220 Degree Wide Angle Peephole Door Viewer with Heavy Duty Privacy Cover, Chrome / PVD Titanium Gold /Gold and Chrome / Satin Nickel Finished for Your Choice (Satin Nickel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Peephole, January 19, 2015
Nice peephole but I didn't read the small print: it was for a thicker door than the one I was planning to install it in. (It does require a rather large hole. Rather than installing it I will donate it to the local Habitat for Humanity

San Antonio Spurs Silver Car Emblem
San Antonio Spurs Silver Car Emblem
Offered by Aidleyco Baby
Price: $9.12
25 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Promoter of Team Loyalty, January 19, 2015
just what I ordered to replace the one husband installed upside down,,Go Spurs!

Best Selling Vine Cast Aluminum Outdoor Bench
Best Selling Vine Cast Aluminum Outdoor Bench
Offered by S&R Marketing llc
Price: $259.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bench, June 4, 2014
Purchased to of these to put on my exposed front porch to frame the front door The first one was a learning experience in assembly as husband needed a bit of assistance. The second went together much more quickly with almost no help needed. Only assembly problem seems to be that he couldn't get the protective caps on the bolt ends. Maybe I need to check to see if I can do this myself or ask my adult son. The benches are attractive and comfortable to sit on. (The slightly curved seat is nice and the leveling capability on the legs is a good touch since no surface ever seems to be level.) The finish is nice and I have only managed to find one small non-burr on the top back of one. These will remain outside year around (we live in Texas but experience snow, ice, hail, torrential rains and burning heat) so time will be a test to durability.

MindWare Qwirkle Cubes
MindWare Qwirkle Cubes
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $22.46
45 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Game, March 14, 2014
This review is from: MindWare Qwirkle Cubes (Toy)
The whole concept behind Qwirkle is simple and easily understood by children and adults. In the hands of diabolical game players it becomes a strategic war so that children can enjoy it and adults as well. We have both the tiles game and the cubes. We enjoy both but prefer the cubes because it can easily travel with us and because we can re-roll part of the cubes once in each hand to make a change in the shapes showing which appeals to the gambler in us.My husband and I can play a strategic game in just about thirty minutes which allows us to fill-in brief periods of time or play a series. Even my 95 year old father with Alzheimers found pleasure in playing this game albeit on a lower level and it seemed to help his cognitive functions. Our 5 and 8 year old grandchildren find it fun. It is a winner.

Leviton 80431-W 3-Gang 1-Toggle 2-Decora/GFCI Device Combination Wallplate, Standard Size, Thermoset, Device Mount, White
Price: $10.85
5 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose, December 17, 2013
What can you say, it is a switch plate cover but it is just the configuration I needed so it serves my purpose well..

Honeywell Econoswitch RPLS740B 7-Day Solar Time Table Programmable Switch for Lights and Motors
Price: $39.99
33 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, December 17, 2013
I have purchased this item more than once. The first was 4 or so years ago for a house where I no longer live. When we sold it was working great after a one time set-up. Purchased again for current house and it worked fine until the electricians turned the breaker off for an extended period of time. Here's the problem. I am not at all intuitive as to how to program most things so I am waiting for my adult son to come and reprogram for me--hence the 4 stars. I have been using it to turn on and off the exterior up-lights of my house at dusk so I do miss this. Fortunately this is the Christmas season and so I have Christmas lights to take up the slack until he comes this week-end. (I purchased a Defiant brand similar timer from a local big box store to turn on and off a in-door niche light. So far I can't program it ((Son???)) and it doesn't have a clearly easy way to turn it on and off manually as does the Honeywell. I guess you get what you pay for.)

Ipevo USB SuperCharger Multi-Charger Dock for iPad, iPhone, iPod and USB Devices (PC01)
Offered by IPEVO INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing Gift, December 17, 2013
This was a gift for my forty something year old son. He was quite pleased as it allows him to charge so many items at one time. So far---no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3