Profile for Lea N. La Fond > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lea N. La Fond RSS Feed (Springfield Gardens, ny, US)

Columbia Little Girls'  Crushed Out Jacket, Eclipse/Raspberry/Grill, 6/6X
Columbia Little Girls' Crushed Out Jacket, Eclipse/Raspberry/Grill, 6/6X
Offered by Bob Wards

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat for a great price, November 8, 2012
I love this coat. My four year old loves the color and she says it keeps her warm. My 7 year old son wants one now, so I suppose we will all be wearing Columbia this winter. The coats are not bulky and it keeps the snow away and all the warmth inside. This was a great price and my kids will wear them for about 2 years before we give it away.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my AX, July 30, 2012
I love Armani Exchange, but I refuse to pay full price for anything they have. I bought this romper and dressed it up wth turquoise. It fit perfectly, but maybe I should have purchased to medium instead of the large. This romper runs true to size. I would buy it in another color if it wa available.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, July 30, 2012
When shopping I love to buy things I haven't seen anyone with. These shoes are comfy and you can dress them up or dress them down. It was worth the money and I would definitely purchase more from this seller.

FOPleatAsymRose8209 Asymmetrical Hem Pleated Short Sleeveless Dress with Rose Design - Pink
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, July 30, 2012
I purchased this dress for my mom for her 60th Birthday Party. The dress fit perfectly. She received a lot of complements and the fabric isnt cheap looking or feeling. I bought this dress in two different colors for her. Nothing better than making my Mom happy on such a great day!!!

Sesame Street:Elmo's A-To_Zoo Adventure - Nintendo DS
Sesame Street:Elmo's A-To_Zoo Adventure - Nintendo DS
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $16.88
24 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 3+, February 29, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my 3 year old and she loves it. She navigates the entire game by herself and is enjoying learning her letters as well as spelling words. This is the perfect game to get your pre-schooler to learn the alphabet.