Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Lawrenceville, GA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Only Pirate at the Party
The Only Pirate at the Party
by Lindsey Stirling
Price: $16.78
104 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars who enjoyed it immensely, March 13, 2016
Bought this for our tween, a big Lindsey Stirling fan, who enjoyed it immensely.

Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
Price: $26.27
22 used & new from $26.27

2.0 out of 5 stars ) I would recommend looking somewhere else, April 2, 2015
This fan started out doing what it was supposed to. It moved air well throughout the room. About a month later the vertical oscillator went out. It still moved air so I didn't complain. About 2 months after that the horizontal oscillator started sticking until it finally just stopped. Now I have a non oscillating fan. The fan itself seems to work well but if the movement was what drew you to the fan (as it did with me.) I would recommend looking somewhere else.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2015 9:09 AM PDT

Mutants Masterminds Power Profiles
Mutants Masterminds Power Profiles
4 used & new from $34.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of fun, June 21, 2014
Good compendium of powers grouped by categories. Not a lot new so if you have a good understanding of the M&M rules you won't get a lot out of it besides saving time but that can be helpful.

Nite Ize Key Rack Locker, Stainless, 1-Pack
Nite Ize Key Rack Locker, Stainless, 1-Pack
Price: Click here to see our price
70 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, June 21, 2014
Keeps keys well organized and locked on the key ring. The individual key holders are large enough that they fit a automobile fob or multiple keys if you want to group them together.

Embrace Memory Foam Body Pillow from Sleep Innovations
Embrace Memory Foam Body Pillow from Sleep Innovations
Price: $50.39
12 used & new from $50.18

3.0 out of 5 stars This pillow retains a lot of heat, June 21, 2014
I had high expectations for this pillow from the reviews it received. I missed the part that it is not a single piece of foam like most pillows but a tube shredded foam in a (nice) case. The heaviness was what I expected but I did not expect the heat retention. This pillow is hot. I sleep with one leg above and one leg under and have never had a problem with a body pillow. This one the lower leg starts to sweat it becomes so warm. It is so uncomfortable I need to find another way of sleeping. (Which partly defeats the reason of buying the pillow.) It comes with a plushy cover that may be the reason for the heat retention but you really can't use it without the cover.

Emily of Deep Valley: A Deep Valley Book
Emily of Deep Valley: A Deep Valley Book
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Maud Hart Lovelace book, May 11, 2014
Emily's emotions and determination to "muster her wits" has inspired me through challenging times. Glad to have it on my Kindle app now so it is with me wherever I go.

Snow in August
Snow in August
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most compelling books I've ever read, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Snow in August (Kindle Edition)
I've read Snow in August before but now have a copy on my Kindle app so I can easily re-read it.

Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition [Download]
Might & Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition [Download]
Price: $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Always On DRM, July 1, 2013
To play this game you must have the UPLAY software connected to the internet at all times. It is more then a little annoying to be kicked out of a single player campaign after a couple of hours of play time because your internet carrier has a glitch. I can not see how this makes the game any more fun. The game itself seems to be just like the Might and Magics of old but after 2.5 hours of playing, what I mostly remember is the problems with the DRM. Since it is not mentioned above, I thought that it should be. (It would have effected my buying decision)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2014 3:36 AM PDT

Kenneth Cole Baby Boys' 3 Piece Set Plaid Shirt with Tee and Jean
Kenneth Cole Baby Boys' 3 Piece Set Plaid Shirt with Tee and Jean

2.0 out of 5 stars Buttons came off in wash, January 2, 2013
Received as a gift. This outfit is cute, but it is for a baby/toddler, and mine puts everything in his mouth. When 2 buttons came of the shirt in the first wash, I decided to return it to Amazon. Baby clothing should be better made than this.

Large Pet Dog Play Pen By 46L" X 46W" X 28H" Zipped Bottom Panel
Large Pet Dog Play Pen By 46L" X 46W" X 28H" Zipped Bottom Panel

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted less than 2 months, April 12, 2012
We bought this pen for our puppy to eat and play in, and it worked well for a time. However, in less than 2 months, the wire frame had collapsed to the point that it wouldn't stay up without frequent "rebending". We liked it while it lasted, and the seller did give us a 25% refund, but I didn't buy the pen for that limited timeframe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2012 2:59 PM PDT