Profile for Carolyn Knight > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn Knight "Happy Bus Driver" RSS Feed (Horicon, WI)

Diminished Capacity : Widescreen Edition
Diminished Capacity : Widescreen Edition
DVD ~ Matthew Broderick

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Diminished Capacity, October 11, 2009
Hi! I'm glad I bought this video. I usually get them out of the library, and I belong to 2 different regional libraries, but neither one had this. I'm brain-injured and I could really relate to and understand from personal experience the issues Alan Alda and Matthew Broderick had. As for buying it from Amazon, I feel that I got it at a VERY reasonable price and it was as stated--LIKE NEW.

Super Scattergories - PC
Super Scattergories - PC
Offered by Treatspree
Price: $35.78
14 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, July 7, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had purchased this game some time ago and love it. It cost me about [...] at the time, because the game had been discontinued by Hasbro. I have also experienced it locking up near the end of the game. It was frustrating at first, but if you recognize that it will do it and just start a new game, it relieves your stress/anxiety level. It was the game playing that I preferred and needed. I suffereed a brain injury followed by a stroke, and playing games is said to be good for rewiring one's brain. Well, that saying is true and I believe this game helped a lot in overcoming my cognitive deficits. I still love it, despite it being about 4 years ago that I bought it.

Explore the Next Exit Before You Exit
Explore the Next Exit Before You Exit
by Mark Watson
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, July 7, 2007
I work as a charter bus driver and my company goes to all 48 states & Canada. I found it very helpful to be able to pick a restaurant or get fuel, an hour or 2 before we arrive. I was also able to help someone plan a family reunion half way for them to meet by using this book. The need for this book arose when I was on I-74 E in IL, just before the IN line, and I felt that after we crossed the state line (have to write down the mileage for each state), we'd stop and get fuel and eat. However, we could only go about 50 miles from the point in IL because the bus' fuel gauge didn't go by miles but by time driven. The group wanted an exit with at least 2 places to eat. I gave them my truckers map to find a city in IN. They picked out a city that they said was only about 10 miles into IN. When we crossed into IN, all of the exit had only Camping--no food or fuel. I wasn't able to find the exit, but we got off desperately needing fuel. I learned that in IN the stations we could count on taking my company fuel card in WI, didn't accept ANY fuel cards. We also found out later that the exit they had picked out was actually Exit 65, which we weren't going to make. This prompted me to seek out and purchase this book. It has been a lifesaver for me since that time.