Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K. parker > Reviews

Browse

K. parker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. parker "peace and love" RSS Feed (Vermont)

Talisman Designs Adjustable Pie Crust Shield, BPA-free Silicone, Red, Fits 8.5" - 11.5" Rimmed Dish
Price: $7.97
19 used & new from $7.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick with tin foil..., January 24, 2016
After a lot of research, I chose this pie crust shield. I have been working on mastering quiche and was sick of all the tin foil I threw away trying to protect the crust. Well... I should have stuck to the tin foil. After one use, this product separated(BROKE) into four different pieces. After thirty minutes in the oven, the crust was as dark as I was hoping it would be after an hour. I am very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it.

Vitamin D (D3) Pills 5000 IU by Vita Optimum - 360 softgels with Organic Olive Oil - Made in USA - 1 Year Supply
Offered by BHC Sales
Price: $26.97
8 used & new from $14.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased!, November 22, 2014
I love these vitamins! They are very small and easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I appreciate how they are made right here in the USA and have no harmful biproducts, GMO's or chemicals like many vitamins do. These vitamins are a great value and I would recommend them to everyone!

Carson Dellosa Border Storage Pocket Chart (5652)
Carson Dellosa Border Storage Pocket Chart (5652)
Price: $10.99
54 used & new from $10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 16, 2014
This product holds a lot more borders than you'd expect. Perfect storage-keeping borders flat and supported. I bought four and separated my borders by seasons.

CalExoticsSlim Teardrop Bullet, Purple
CalExoticsSlim Teardrop Bullet, Purple
Price: $4.77
27 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 16, 2014
Very Powerful. Works best with rechargeable batteries. Easy to clean. Has a short life, but worth purchasing over and over.

Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 10-inch
Booda Tail-Spin Flyer, 10-inch
Price: $8.39
27 used & new from $7.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy for GSD puppy!, January 16, 2014
It flies well, appears durable and it is easy to find in the snow! My puppy loves it and hasn't destroyed it, yet!

New England/earthline - Face Brush Natural Bristle Wood Hand - Skincare & Spa Products
Offered by Spa Plus
Price: $5.99
5 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., February 15, 2011
This brush is exactly what I was looking for in the shower. It is gentle, but rough enough that I feel my face is being exfoliated without added irritation that some brushes create. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a deep cleaning exfoliation brush!

Carhartt Women's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Sierra Jacket WJ141
Carhartt Women's Sherpa Lined Sandstone Sierra Jacket WJ141
Price: $89.99 - $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 29, 2010
This coat is exactly what I was looking for! The purple color is amazing. I would say it runs a little on the small side--I was about to by a large and decided a little too big was better than too small. The XL is perfect ( I am 5'7 190 lbs). Also, it has a great feminine fit in the back--not too bulky. The coat is a little short it the front.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a durable(well made) and practical(warm) jacket.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2012 5:24 PM PDT

Simple Women's Tubetop Sneaker,Black,9 M
Simple Women's Tubetop Sneaker,Black,9 M

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe!, November 15, 2009
I love this shoe. It is very comfortable and true to size. The delicateness of the silk makes me choose my wearing of this shoe wisely especially living in the unpredictable weather of New England.

This shoe looks great with skinny jeans, flare jeans, skirts, capris and really everything else. I would recommend this shoe to everyone.

Casio Exilim EX-Z75 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Blue)
Casio Exilim EX-Z75 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 24, 2008
This camera is fantastic. Very fast shutter speed. Clear pictures. It is very small and easy to drop, but that is why there is a wristlet attached. People do need to consider that all electronics are only made to last 6-8 months. Everything in today's society is disposable, so if you get 8 months out of a camera, that is great. I would recommend this camera to anyone who needs something small that takes immediate pictures with no delay.