Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Lost Starship (Lost Starship Series Book 1)
The Lost Starship (Lost Starship Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a pretty good read, July 15, 2016
It was a pretty good read. Kind of thin, and a little neurotic, but I could relax with the story.

Blue Bloods, Season 6
Blue Bloods, Season 6
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm just a fan. This series reminds me of ..., July 15, 2016
I'm just a fan. This series reminds me of older law and order episodes with a different setting and cast.

The Shadow of Cincinnatus (The Decline and Fall of the Galactic Empire Book 2)
The Shadow of Cincinnatus (The Decline and Fall of the Galactic Empire Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but not up to the authors best ..., May 16, 2016
Good book, but not up to the authors best works. Yet, it was good enough that I am reading the next one in the series.

Barbarians at the Gates (The Decline and Fall of the Galactic Empire Book 1)
Barbarians at the Gates (The Decline and Fall of the Galactic Empire Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book. I'm now on the second in this ..., May 6, 2016
I guess I'm just a fan. Another great book. I'm now on the second in this series.

Hard Lessons (A Learning Experience Book 2)
Hard Lessons (A Learning Experience Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 15, 2016
I've turned into a Nutall fan

The Oncoming Storm (Angel in the Whirlwind Book 1)
The Oncoming Storm (Angel in the Whirlwind Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read., February 17, 2016
Really it was classic Nuttal. A fun read.

Storm Front (Twilight Of The Gods Book 1)
Storm Front (Twilight Of The Gods Book 1)
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, thought provoking, and made me a little uncomfortable., February 15, 2016
I like the book, although I had a very mixed reaction to it.

My personal history is a Jewish family in Vienna, when the Nazis came calling. My grandfather was a lawyer, then he could not practice law, then he was pianist in the Vienna philharmonic, then he could not work for the orchestra, then their flat was taken away as Jews could not own property, then their bank accounts were stripped down to $2000, as Jews could not have assets, then the were shipped to Auschwitz, as Jews no longer had a right to life.

In this history, the German people were ignorant of the full depth what happened under the Nazis. From what I understand, personal letters and studying Heinrich Himmler, this was not the case. There was very good (for the time) propaganda, but by and large the German people were very much aware of their hatred toward Jews, Gypsies, Slaves, Poles, etc. Jews in particular where considered pests, that had to eliminated in order to keep Germany clean. (Does this sound familiar?).

It was hard to swallow the innocence of the main characters. Yet, this work, and most of CN's other works (I've read a bunch of them) are very thought provoking, very good, hit a lot nails on the head, and they are a lot of fun to read. I'm really happy that CN is such a prolific writter, and I hope he keeps up the good work and the politically incorrect attitude.

The Lost Fleet: Oblivion's Light: A Slaver Wars Novel
The Lost Fleet: Oblivion's Light: A Slaver Wars Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the series, February 1, 2016
I really like the series. I just hope the author keeps on putting more books out. This is one of the SF series that have turned me off to movies as a good author can paint a much better image in my mind that anyone could afford to put on a screen.

Topix Urix 40 Urea Cream, 8oz
Topix Urix 40 Urea Cream, 8oz

5.0 out of 5 stars This is like magic for my feet, December 24, 2015
This is like magic for my feet. My dermatologist recommended 40% urea. This is it. But, the price here is 1/8 the prescription price from Costco, and Costco is 1/5 the price from CVS (at least on most med that I needed from both. I did not price UERA at CVS). So, if you like your feet, and you have any issues with dryness, buy this product. Use it twice a day, but don't use too much....

Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth 3.0 Low Energy USB adapter - For Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista, Mac OS 10.3.9 or Later
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 8, 2015
Worked just fine. I'm happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7