Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for K. Thomas > Reviews

Browse

K. Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 72

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Thomas RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Chef Caron® BBQ Grill Mat, Designed for the Professional 17" x 13" - Set of 2 Nonstick, Ultra-slick, Extra Thick
Offered by Chef Caron
Price: $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaves a lot of black flakes on my food, May 28, 2016
It's great that you can trim these because I needed to trim both down and use them side by side on my grill. it's a good idea, but after one use I'm not sure if the flaking is from charred grease or from the grill mats because there is some discoloration. Hesitant to buy this brand again.

S7 Edge Case, LK [Heavy Duty] Black Armor Holster Defender Full Body Protective Hybrid Case Cover with Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Offered by Lightning Knight
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable with just normal use, May 27, 2016
Clip broke after 2 months while clipping on to my belt.

EGO Power+ 20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Lawn Mower - 4.0Ah Battery and Charger Kit
Price: $449.00
6 used & new from $370.42

2.0 out of 5 stars This should be renamed Achilles, May 21, 2016
This just blows away my Black and Decker (B&D) cordless lawn mower. It charges in significantly less than half the time and I can mow the grass in my front and back yard on a single charge. With my other one I could maybe cut the front and back if the grass was really dry and the grass in my backyard wasn't too high and i walked really fast. The B&D would usually bog down in my thicker backyard grass if it had recently rained. The EGO just powered right through.

The first time I used it I wasn't sure how long the charge would last, so I cut the back yard first because the grass is thicker. That way I could trim the hedges in my front yard and weed-wack along the fence and around the trees first. With the B&D I still would have barely made it through the front yard because the half hour of charging would have only been barely sufficient to charge the battery enough to finish the task. The EGO battery was fully recharged and I finished with plenty of charge remaining.

My second time using the EGO I needed to get in a cut before 3 forecast days of rain. Since I had just gotten home from work I decided to do the front yard first and do the back yard a few days later after the rain ended. Well, I had gotten done pretty quickly so I decided to see how much I could get done in the back with the remaining charge. My lot is 1/6 of an acre and the B&D could never get through the thicker backyard grass after cutting the front yard on a single charge--especially since it had been recently raining for several days in a row. The EGO powered through nicely and the battery is still showing solid green when I checked the charge level.

So I highly recommend this mower--especially since there are now larger capacity batteries available if you have a larger lot that needs a longer running time battery but isn't big enough to justify a riding lawn mower. But even with the "standard" battery, it really does take half an hour to charge, so you could take a short break after cutting one side or doing some other work in the yard while the battery is recharging and then finish off the other side.

I also like the ease of setting the cutting height, the fact that you can fold this up and store it upright, and that it has an easily accessible battery--I don't have to drag the entire lawn mower over to an electrical outlet just to charge the battery.

UPDATE: Everything I said about this mower above is still true except for one problem--this mower has weak ankles. The height adjustment lever popped out of place (don't know if there is supposed to be a lock washer or it sits on top of the deck height adjustment joint on the rear wheel) so now this is a one trick pony--it's now only great for cutting my front yard. where before it could power through my backyard with no problem, now it bogs down and I had to recharge 3/4 of the way though but even after that i had to cut in smaller lanes because the mower was dragging the ground through my thicker backyard grass.

If it's easy to get a replacement part I'll upgrade my rating, but for now I have a mower that is now worse at cutting my backyard than my Black & Decker.

Advanced Accessory Kit for Galaxy Gear VR. Includes Large Carrying Case + Cleaning Pen Brush + Air Blaster Dust Blower + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a case made special for the Gear VR, March 28, 2016
It's a camera bag with removable velcro partitions. You can fit a Gear VR and just barely a full size controller--in my case the MOGA Pro Power. You can probably fit a smaller controller in here easily.

Touch The Sky
Touch The Sky
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, March 12, 2016
This review is from: Touch The Sky (MP3 Music)
Great song. Just love Taya Smith's voice.

Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote
Price: $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, doesn't work for me, February 14, 2016
Didn't work very well for me. Screen was constantly flickering. I got better results streaming to my iPad and just connecting that to my monitor using a lighting to HDMI adapter. Can't be my internet connection because I'm using the iPad in practically the same location as the Fire TV Stick.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
DVD
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just enough life to help you make it through to the end of a movie that's a half hour too long, February 14, 2016
This series has been in slow decline since "Hunger Games". It pretty much got to the point you were just wondering when this one was going to be over. Most of the movie just seemed to be filler. This movie pretty much revolved around getting Katniss to fight/regain motivation to fight and "What happened to Peeta?" The whole love triangle angle is worn out--let it go.

Pilot FriXion Point Erasable Gel Pens, Extra Fine Point, 3-Pack, Black Ink (31578)
Price: $9.27
2 used & new from $7.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Update packaging please--these are not refillable, February 14, 2016
Nice pen. Ink is more of a dark gray. This pen is advertised as refillable, but I'm not seeing how, as the pen body is one solid piece.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2016 9:59 AM PST

HP M252dw LaserJet Pro B4A22A#BGJ Wireless Color Laser Printer with Print Speed Up to 19 ppm
Price: Click here to see our price
51 used & new from $189.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you go laser..., February 6, 2016
Once I figured out how to change the color themes now I can say this is a really good printer. don't think I'll ever buy another inkjet again if I can find a laser printer at this price point or better. It's fast and I don't have to worry about ink drying out. Yes, it may cost more to replace toner but at least the toner will last longer than all the ink wasted to clean the inkjet printer heads. I'm not going to rate this down because it lacks a fax and a scanner because I know it doesn't have those :-) I already have other inkjets (or just use my cell phone camera) if I need to scan.

Text looks sharp and while at first I thought the colors were to dark after doing some searching I found out there were settings to adjust the color themes which controlled how color printed. I rarely print photographs these days but I have inkjets for that as well if necessary. I haven't had any issues with excessive noise. I find it no more noisy than my inkjet printers are maybe even less so.

Yes, it only hold 150 sheets in the paper tray but to me that adequate for a $200 color laser printer. If you want better features you're going to have to pay more. This printer suits my needs at home quite nicely.

Ex Machina
Ex Machina
DVD
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't see that coming, January 30, 2016
This review is from: Ex Machina (Amazon Video)
Great movie. I don't want to give away the ending, so I'll just say enjoy the ride. The acting was superb all around. This movie tugs at your emotions and then turns you on your head. a sequel to this movie would be pretty interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8