Profile for C. Waldron > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Waldron RSS Feed (USA)

Playtex TGIF Super Soft Microfiber Wirefree Bra 4642-36A-Soft Taupe
Playtex TGIF Super Soft Microfiber Wirefree Bra 4642-36A-Soft Taupe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and look, March 22, 2013
It's hard to find my size, and this product exceeded my expectations - affordable, fits very well, is smooth under all tops and the color doesn't show through like white does. It's also durable as it's been hand-washed for years and still is shapely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 22, 2013
I feel well-dressed and put together when I wear these stylish and beautiful earrings, so glad I bought and wear them.

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
by David Allen
Price: $8.88
573 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, March 22, 2013
This is an excellent resource for organizational junkies like me - practical, yet easy to read and understand and apply.

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
by Gretchen Rubin
Price: $9.48
747 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, March 22, 2013
The book was well written and an excellent resource for all who take their well-being and that of their families seriously. I will re-read every couple of years.

Multi Function Purpose Tool Pliers Knife Screwdriver
Multi Function Purpose Tool Pliers Knife Screwdriver

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy and compact tool, March 22, 2013
This works well for many jobs, although it may be a little treacherous to use, as the saw and the flat screwdriver are on the same blade. The blades are a little too tight to pull out safely although that's better than too loose. Mine had no ruler markings as stated on the package (which itself was in bad shape), and I have yet to discover the awl punch and leather punch unless they're either the Phillips head or the small flat head screwdriver. All in all, though, I'm glad I bought it and plan to put it to good use.

Self Adhesive Peel and Stick Book Pockets, Deep Low Back - 100/Pkg
Self Adhesive Peel and Stick Book Pockets, Deep Low Back - 100/Pkg
Offered by Library Store
Price: $18.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never have to glue again!, March 22, 2013
These are so convenient - they stick well and there's no glue which can seep out to stick pages together, and which ripples the backs of softcover books with its moisture no matter how thinly it's applied. I also re-use the paper backings to put between clear pockets which I cut in multiples from clear vinyl for use over printing.

OvenStuff Non-Stick 6-Cup Muffin Caps Pan
OvenStuff Non-Stick 6-Cup Muffin Caps Pan
Price: $10.92

4.0 out of 5 stars OvenStuff Muffin Top Pans, August 17, 2009
The pans I bought are of excellent quality and the price was the best I found. Two minor problems: the barcode stickers were very difficult to remove without harming the pan and I used a considerable amount of time, effort and spray-on adhesive remover to get them off. Secondly, there were no instructions on how to use, how high to fill with batter, how much to shorten baking time, or any recipes. I plan to use them for the first time this weekend and will just have to experiment. Two other comments: all four of the pans had tiny dents in the same place and I'm assuming that they were due to the production process and aren't big enough to affect the shape of the muffins. Also, any non-stick finishes are really for clean-up, and any pan should be greased and floured for baking (if the recipe calls for it) regardless of the finish.