Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Holly Rusak > Reviews

Browse

Holly Rusak's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Holly Rusak RSS Feed

Amovo iPhone 6s Case, iPhone 6 Case [Detachable Wallet Folio] [2 in 1] [Premium Vegan Leather] iPhone 6s Wallet Case with Gift Box Package (Aqua)
Offered by Amovo
Price: $45.95

4.0 out of 5 stars There's a lot of love about it, June 11, 2016
There's a lot of love about it. The color is gorgeous, it fits the phone well, the strap is a good length and it feels solidly constructed. The downside is that the leather is not as luxe as it looks (not surprising considering the cost and definitely not a deal breaker) AND it's hard to get cards in all the slots and be able to pull them out without a lot of work. I got the brown version for my husband, and it has a bit more give with the card slots. But I really can't carry more than my license and a single credit card.

JW Pet Company Medium Squeaksters Penguin Dog Toy, Colors Vary
JW Pet Company Medium Squeaksters Penguin Dog Toy, Colors Vary
Price: $9.39

3.0 out of 5 stars The beak tore off pretty easily., March 29, 2016
Sadly, our dog destroyed it within about five minutes. The beak tore off pretty easily.

Just Solutions Inflatable Boot Shapers, Pink Optic - For Storage and Travel
Just Solutions Inflatable Boot Shapers, Pink Optic - For Storage and Travel
Offered by Just Solutions!
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $7.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these. I was able to inflate them relatively ..., February 22, 2016
Absolutely love these. I was able to inflate them relatively easily, and they hold their shape very well. The long length is perfect for knee-high boots and work well in my wide-calf boots (I suspect they would work great in more narrow boots. They wouldn't be too big.)

Aerosoles Women's Acrobatic Boot,Black,8 W US
Aerosoles Women's Acrobatic Boot,Black,8 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, February 3, 2016
Low, wide heel offers nice height without straining my calves or hurting the balls of my feet. I usually wear a size 8-1/2 regular width, but 8W is definitely the right size for me. The insoles are comfortable, and I can easily wear the shoes all day at work. For reference, I do sit most of the day. But I've had boots that were uncomfortable for the few walks around the office.

AllyDrew Warm Tones Japanese Washi Masking Tape (set of 3), 10M L x 15mm W
AllyDrew Warm Tones Japanese Washi Masking Tape (set of 3), 10M L x 15mm W
Offered by Allydrew®
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tape. It holds up nicely and doesn't tear ..., October 21, 2015
Very nice tape. It holds up nicely and doesn't tear too easily. Be warned that it has a slick surface which isn't great for writing on. The white areas on the yellow and red tapes is translucent, so writing underneath will show through slightly.

Rothco Canvas Trailblazer Laptop Bag-Od/Leather
Rothco Canvas Trailblazer Laptop Bag-Od/Leather
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars 0 for 2, November 27, 2012
I purchased this bag in July as a gift. Within a few weeks of regular use, one of the clasps broke off the bag. Amazon was great about allowing a refund so we could repurchase it through the third-party seller. Since my fiancee liked the bag, we tried it again. The second bag seemed more sturdily made, but after about six months of regular use, the button on the clasp broke off. Since it was more than a month, no returns or exchanges. Thankfully I didn't lose too much money in the deal, but I definitely would not recommend.

RUSK Designer Collection Weightless Leave-in Treatment, 6 fl. oz.
RUSK Designer Collection Weightless Leave-in Treatment, 6 fl. oz.
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $8.83
30 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, November 27, 2012
My hair is medium thickness with no texture. I'd read reviews that this was the ultimate (affordable) product to replace all other hair products. Nope. It did nothing to boost volume, protect from heat styling or anything else. All it really did was leave my hair limp and full of flyaways. This might be a great product for another type of hair, but i would not recommend for those with no texture and thin to medium thickness.

Netgear WNDR4000 N750 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router
Netgear WNDR4000 N750 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router
Offered by Wood river
Price: $85.85
32 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a great price, November 27, 2012
I researched a lot of routers before choosing this one. I can't recommend it enough. We have two laptops, two tablets, two smart phones and streaming on two TVs. Our network speed is vastly improved (not too hard considering how old the last router was), and there has been no signal dropping that I've noticed. Streaming on Amazon Prime and Hulu (through PlayStation) still requires some buffering at the beginning, but no problems throughout the programs. I would highly recommend.

BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer, 2.8 lb.
BaBylissPRO Porcelain Ceramic 2800 Dryer, 2.8 lb.
Price: $53.44
12 used & new from $53.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great value, January 30, 2012
I purchased this after reading a review of it on Jezebel. ([...]) I had a pretty great dryer already, but it was several years old and my hair was always looking fried after I got done drying it. Since my stylist can get it sleek and shiny, I didn't think it was my hair, but rather what I was doing to it.

I've used the dryer twice now since I received it. I love it! It is heavier than I'm used to, but I was prepared for it. And as other reviewers have said, you spend less time drying your hair, so it becomes less of an issue. The location of the switches doesn't bother me. The super narrow nozzle is perfect for getting right at the roots and directing the air along the cuticle shaft.

I have fine (no texture), medium-thickness, color-treated hair, and I would absolutely recommend this dryer.