Profile for Sergio Valdez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sergio Valdez RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Samsung LNT4642H 46-Inch LCD HDTV
Samsung LNT4642H 46-Inch LCD HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsom LCD, September 4, 2007
I bought this item from Amazon. The HD TV tunner and all inputs are great. I also bought a Samsung 720P & 1080i DVD player. For this TV it is the perfect match. Both the HD TV and DVDs at 720p & 1080i look crystal clear. The packaging on the TV was also great. I had a serious problem with a 42" Toshiba that had a cracked LCD (shipping) because of bad packaging from Toshiba (it seems). I realy like the ease of use of the remote control on the Samsung 46". In the near future when the bluray war has ended I will upgrade to an 1080P TV.

Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV
Toshiba REGZA 42HL67 42-Inch 720p LCD HDTV

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken one., August 22, 2007
I received this from Amazon. They shipped it via Eagle USA, their specialty carrier. It had the LCD broke. It even included a spyder web on top! I've been waiting for more than a week now for Eagle to pick it up. I also received last month two defective Panasonic 50" Plasmas (from Amazon's warehouse_deals) and had my patience tested by Amazon. With the last order I also got a 46" LCD Samsung. It worked!!!!!! 1 out of 4 TVs in good condition. No wonder Jeff Bezos is not making any money?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2007 3:12 PM PST

Seiko Men's SNA411 Flight Alarm Chronograph Watch
Seiko Men's SNA411 Flight Alarm Chronograph Watch
Offered by Dexclusive
Price: $211.48
9 used & new from $203.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, August 22, 2007
It's my second Seiko chronograph. The first I've had for nearly 15 years and is still on top condition. I love the Flight Chronograph's black dial and the stainless steel bezel. The bracelet is also SS. I can wear it with a suit our polo shirt. It's accurate which helps keep my appointments on schedule. I only take it off before I go to sleep or shower. A great improvement over the first Chronograph is its pushbuttons screws that keep moister and water out of the machine.

Canon PowerShot SD900 Titanium 10MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (OLD MODEL)
Offered by Wall Street Photo
8 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Canon!, June 27, 2007
Great camera! I love Canon for their elegance, workmanship, functionality. I've bought a several Canons from Amazon and I'm very happy.

Seiko Women's SXJW55 Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Women's SXJW55 Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, June 27, 2007
Bought it for my wife. She is petite and the watch is perfect! She uses it with casual and formal clothes. I recommend it.

Panasonic TH-50PX60U 50-Inch Plasma HDTV (2006 Model)
Panasonic TH-50PX60U 50-Inch Plasma HDTV (2006 Model)
2 used & new from $699.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Watchout for warehouse_deals don't buy this from them, June 27, 2007
Got two from warehouse_deals, an Amazon subsidiary. After pluging them to cable and powering them up, one only had audio and the second had a red stripe on the top. It is evident that their shipping defective TVs (yunk) and not checking to determine if they are good units. I have bought a lot from Amazon and this is my first bad experience with them. I am working on shipping them back and will follow-up on their service and refund. Bottom line is, if you don't want to waist your valuable time DO NOT buy this product from warehouse_deals.

Surfer's Start-Up: A Beginners Guide to Surfing
Surfer's Start-Up: A Beginners Guide to Surfing
Offered by The Green Room
Price: $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly a must if you want to learn to surf., January 4, 2007
I'm 45 and learning to surf. Some very nice and patient young friends (Levi, Erin, Seth and Shely) took me to out to Todos Santos, Baja California for some first time lessons. I had a lot of fun. This books covers everything that you need to know, I mean everything and I think reading is a must. Now I'm working out, getting into shape and planning my next surf trip.

PalmOne Treo 650 Unlocked Phone with MP3/Video Player, and SD/MMC--U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great combination!, January 4, 2007
I use to carry a PDA and Cell. Had to charge these independantly. Now I have both and charge only when needed. About every three or four days (depending on use). Having the VGA camera is great, specially when I don't have my digital cameras on hand and just want a snap to e-mail. I've bought the Smarlist and Beyond Contacs from DataViz and rate them a 9 (1-10) and the Treo 650 runs them with no problems. I'm pragmatic and do not use an expansion card but just what I need and 32 MBytes is enough. I erase what I do not use. I'm sure in time the 680 will improve it's bugs and in due time I'll upgrade.

Sony RM-AX4000 Home Theater Remote Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony RM-AX4000 Home Theater Remote Control (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement remote for multiple RCs, December 31, 2006
As written before, definitly go to the Sony support download site and get the 1.1 version of the PC software. It's not perfect but much, much better than the 1.0. Why? Because it actualy works! The 1.0 version does not work! (at least I wasn't able to make it work) The backlighting on the RM-AX4000 is great! The only improvement would be the ability to rename the "display keys" something that is done on the newer model but has bad backlighting. I programed my Olevia 37", Hyundai 32" and Sony DVD player remotes and it's great.