Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for HR > Reviews

Browse

HR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 199

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HR RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dealzip Inc®1 Pair Fashion Dark Grey Winter Warm Women Lady Girl Cable Knit Arm Warmers Thumb Hole Fingerless Golves Mittens+Random gift
Offered by Dealzip Inc
Price: $2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and received them in just two weeks, September 15, 2015
I ordered these on Aug 29th and received them on Sept 14 from China. They are very cute and the quality is nice so I will more to give as gifts. You cannot beat the price.

Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage 525 Mg Capsule, 60-Count
Natrol Milk Thistle Advantage 525 Mg Capsule, 60-Count
Price: $6.33
37 used & new from $6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the results, August 22, 2015
I have been taking this for years and my liver enzymes are now recording in the normal range. If your liver is at risk for stress due to medication or alcohol I recommend this.

TV Ears 20301 2.3 Wireless Headset System, Black
TV Ears 20301 2.3 Wireless Headset System, Black
Offered by Big White Rabbit
Price: $99.00
14 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These have brought peace back to the family home, August 22, 2015
My 79 mom LOVES these. She wears hearing aids and cannot believe how well she can hear the TV now. She might get a second unit for her bedroom. My sister lives with my mom to care for her and she loves that she does not have to hear mom's TV throughout the entire home - Very good investment and made two people happy.

Philips Norelco Nosetrimmer 3100  for ear, nose and eyebrows, NT3155/60
Philips Norelco Nosetrimmer 3100 for ear, nose and eyebrows, NT3155/60
Price: $9.95
28 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend and very effective, August 22, 2015
Super and painless hair removal tool. The Amazon price is what convinced me to purchase. I have used it several times (I am a female).

MARVEL Spiderman Hooded Bath/Beach Poncho Towel
MARVEL Spiderman Hooded Bath/Beach Poncho Towel
Price: $10.90
3 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for boys, nice quality, August 22, 2015
I bought this for my nephew. Size-wise I would say it's good for ages 2 - 5.

Outop 100pcs Wedding Brown Retangle Kraft Paper Tag Bonbonniere Favor Gift Tags with Jute Twines(100pcs)
Offered by panoffice
Price: $4.70
25 used & new from $1.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tags, good quality, August 22, 2015
Very nice tags but I am using cooking twine as the string. The cord that came with it was ratty looking so I tossed it. I use these as retail tags for handbags that I sell.

Disney Frozen Anna Hooded Poncho Bath Towel
Disney Frozen Anna Hooded Poncho Bath Towel
Price: $10.57
22 used & new from $9.81

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, CUTE, CUTE - Kids will LOVE this, August 22, 2015
I bought this for my niece and she would not take it off all day - it became a costume. I also bought the other Frozen poncho. Sizewise I would say it's good for ages 2 - 5. It would have been too small for my tall six year old niece.

Rugby Senexon-S Generic for Senokot-S Vegetable Laxative Tablets Bottle of 1000 (Docusate sodium 50 mg, Sennosides 8.6 mg)
Offered by Hargraves Online Pharmaceuticals
Price: $22.84
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and I highly recommend, August 22, 2015
This is the generic for costly Senacot-S. I have to use this daily and IT WORKS!!! I was taking three of my old brand and only have to take two of this product.

Giovanni Colorflage Shampoo, Remarkably Red, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Giovanni Colorflage Shampoo, Remarkably Red, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Vitamin Answer
Price: $10.03
33 used & new from $5.39

3.0 out of 5 stars I cannot tell a difference with this product, August 22, 2015
I will probably not re-order this shampoo. I cannot tell if it's holding my color longer and I personally prefer a shampoo with lather since I have thick hair and this does not provide that.

Frozen.28, Watch and Pendant Set with Box
Frozen.28, Watch and Pendant Set with Box

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with the quality and returned it, August 22, 2015
Arrived in less than perfect condition so I returned it. There was paint on the band where their should not have been and the decorated gift box was badly damaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20