Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Ema Nnep > Reviews

Browse

Ema Nnep's Profile

Customer Reviews: 123

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ema Nnep RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
American Experience: Walt Disney Season 1
American Experience: Walt Disney Season 1
DVD
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating., June 3, 2016
What a fascinating insight into the man behind Mickey Mouse! An innovator and driven visionary, Walt Disney was a complex, complicated man and despite chipping away at his legend in this documentary, the fact remains that he created an entertainment empire and creative legacy unlike any other the world has ever seen.

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What an utter waste! Call the bunco squad, I've been conned by Amazon and they should be utterly ashamed., May 15, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Utter and absolute rubbish. I feel like I was robbed. Not only does this piece of garbage come with woefully inadequate information about the product and how to troubleshoot issues that arise from the time you take the piece of crap out of the box, there are no instructions but the most truncated instructions on what to plug in where... Except that they give you more crap to plug in than their instructions explain the use/necessity for.
What an unmitigated con this is! Not only have I had to deal with the useless first release DVDs that Amazon now pedals that do not play properly, now this? The fact that they can actually continue to pedal this sub-par garbage his shameful.

Pilgrim
Pilgrim
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting..., February 16, 2016
This review is from: Pilgrim (MP3 Music)
Haunting song. Woke up hearing it playing in my head, which was really quite lovely. There's something about the beat of the music and the lyrics that just make it very unique and something I'm very glad I was able to add to my music collection.

Justified - Season 06
Justified - Season 06
DVD ~ Timothy Olyphant
Price: $18.74
42 used & new from $11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A great season to finish the series., January 25, 2016
This review is from: Justified - Season 06 (DVD)
I have to admit that I absolutely loved this entire series and when I heard it was coming to an end, I was thoroughly dejected, but as they say, all good things must come to an end.
The final season was a great one and had some unique storylines to line up where the characters left standing in Harlan County were going to go once Raylan Givens had finished with his vendetta against Boyd Crowder.
My one hope is that perhaps someone decides to resurrect Raylan as he lives the life of a Deputy US Marshal down in Florida and give us new adventures while he copes with fatherhood and the humidity.

The Judge (2014)
The Judge (2014)
DVD ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Price: $7.50
54 used & new from $2.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A feast for anyone who enjoys watching great acting., January 25, 2016
This review is from: The Judge (2014) (DVD)
I didn't know what to expect when I got this movie, but I am so thoroughly glad that I picked it up. I truly love both Roberts who star in this film, so I figured I couldn't go wrong, but WOW... There are so many different stories going on in this film and they all mesh beautifully together into a tapestry rich with emotion, both happy and sad, intense and subtle, and at no time do you look away from the screen. Whether it's the beautiful scenery or the riveting storytelling going on in this film, it is a feast for the viewer, and having watched it more than once now, I continue to find more in the movie to enjoy.

Marvel's The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Marvel's The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
DVD ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Price: $18.99
66 used & new from $6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to LOVE? A great movie to entertain the whole family!, January 25, 2016
What can I say? I love the entertainment factor, the camaraderie among the entire Avenger crew, the bald faced point that good must always fight against evil no matter the cost and the outrageously well done CGI special effects throughout.

They have found the perfect balance between storytelling, genuine acting and special effects without one overshadowing the other so that what you have is pure entertainment and something for everyone in the family to enjoy.

Sinister
Sinister
DVD ~ Ethan Hawke
Price: $9.99
69 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A totally unique and wonderfully creepy movie!, January 25, 2016
This review is from: Sinister (DVD)
This is a TRULY original horror film that has a substantial creep factor to it that makes you literally look behind you if your back is turned toward a darkened corner. I had never heard of this movie and chose to purchase it because the price was right and I love horror flicks, even the really bad ones, but this turned out to be a brilliant movie. The tale is told by a writer who has made his bones by writing about brutal crimes and has fallen from grace because after making a big splash and helping someone falsely accused of a crime, he went on to help free someone who was as guilty as sin and that blow to his reputation has put him in a rough spot financially. His desperation to find that next big story to put him back on top and insure that his wife and two children will be enjoying their previously gilded lifestyle leads him to move into the home of a murdered family where one of the children, their youngest daughter, went missing and law enforcement has no clue where she went or if she is even alive.
While he ( Ethan Hawke) tries to piece together what happened to the family and the missing little girl, he stumbles upon something so evil and unexpected that he struggles against his personal need to find the answers and the duty to protect his family from what he has found.

If you like a genuinely good story and to get the heebie jeebies from watching a movie, then this is the film for you. An absolute gem!

Driving Miss Daisy (Keepcase Packaging)
Driving Miss Daisy (Keepcase Packaging)
DVD ~ Morgan Freeman
Price: $7.99
49 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic., January 25, 2016
A truly wonderful movie about friendship, love and human frailties that can be transcended with understanding and a wealth of patience.

Better Call Saul: Season One
Better Call Saul: Season One
DVD ~ Bob Odenkirk
Price: $22.49
55 used & new from $12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pure, guilt-free pleasure!, January 25, 2016
This review is from: Better Call Saul: Season One (DVD)
We were so eager for this show to come out on DVD because we knew we were going to watch it with the same fervor as when digging into a fresh bag of potato chips: You can't stop at one! Just as addictive as Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul grabs you in a different way entirely and it holds your attention firmly fixed while you step through the looking glass and follow Saul as he reviews his past while enduring his present.

It's a fascinating trip down memory lane as we see how he struggled against his inclinations to cut corners to get to Easy Street while still being a kind and compassionate human being and struggling against those facets of his personality, feeling that they are a hindrance to his getting to that place in life when money pours over him like a waterfall. We can't wait to see what next season will reveal, but it's certain that there will be more hilarity and heart tugging moments while we accompany Saul down Memory Lane while waiting for his big score to arrive.

Silicone Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Muffin Recipe Ebook
Silicone Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Muffin Recipe Ebook
Offered by AmazingLight
Price: $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars What a MISERABLE DISAPPOINTMENT and WASTE OF MONEY, January 25, 2016
I LOVE the silicone baking sheets that I use for everything when it comes to baking and reheating items in the oven, so when I saw this muffin pan and the reviews, I thought 'Awesome!' With the cold weather I was in baking mode and I always love to give fresh baked goodies during the holidays as well as a 'hostess' gift when I visit with friends so that I don't arrive empty handed. What better way to do that quickly and with great results without having to fiddle around with those paper cup liners?
These were HORRIBLE. Everything stuck inside the cups and refused to cleanly release as it had been reviewed to do. And, cleaning these things of the batter that had stuck? A Complete nightmare. I have NEVER been so disappointed in a product before. An absolute waste of time AND money, don't even look twice here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13