Profile for J. May > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. May RSS Feed (Pleasant Hill, MO USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mattress Protector - 100% Waterproof Pad, Keep Away Bed Bugs and Dust Mites. This Hypoallergenic Mattress Cover Will Protect Your Expensive Mattress and Keep Your Kids & Family Safe. Soft and Breathable, King, Queen, Twin and Full Size Mattress Pads. 10 Year Warranty. (King)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mattress Cover, May 22, 2015
I have not opened the package and used this mattress cover yet, but since it's my second one I can still say that it's a great cover. I decided I needed another one so that when I wash one I can immediately make the bed with the other one. This cover fits the mattress very well, in fact it has very deep pockets. Doesn't crinkle and make noise when lying on it and the terry cloth doesn't snag or wear down. I've had my old one approx 4 yrs and it still looks new after use and repeated washing. I'll stick with this brand.

And the Good News Is...: Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side
And the Good News Is...: Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are a fan of Dana Perino andwatch her on Fox News, May 8, 2015
If you are a fan of Dana Perino and watch her on Fox News, this is a wonderful book for learning her background and keeping up with her career. I especially enjoyed reading about her time as press secretary during the Bush Admininstration and learning about the "soft side" of former President Bush.

The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House
The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A book worth reading!, April 22, 2015
Great book! I really enjoyed reading about the White House staff over the years and got a clearer understanding of what goes on behind the walls on a daily basis. It didn't get boring as the stories in each chapter detailed more than one President or First Lady. It tells of the eccentricities of some; the outrageous demands of others. It's well worth the time to read!

Ozeri CardioTech BP3T Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor With Intelligent Hypertension Detection, Black
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $54.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little machine!, October 14, 2014
I wanted to purchase an easy to use blood pressure monitor and that is exactly what I found with this model! Took it out of the box, inserted the batteries and connected the hose and it was ready to use. I love the large numbers on the screen....easy to read. It will keep a memory for two people with an easy slide switch. There is a nice carrying case which makes it simple to just pick up the unit and take it with me to the doctor instead of having to take the time to write down a month's worth of readings. I like all the readings on the screen, it's just not blood pressure. It's also pulse and will tell you if an irregular heartbeat is detected. There is also a scale that shows normal to high on the blood pressure. Very happy with this machine and I expect to use it for a long time.

Grove Square Cappuccino Variety Pack, 72 Single Serve Cups 0.53 Oz
Grove Square Cappuccino Variety Pack, 72 Single Serve Cups 0.53 Oz
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $31.01
22 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars K-cups, March 19, 2014
I have this product on auto-ship and couldn't be happier. It contains French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Caramel flavors so I am not drinking the same every day. I have tried other brands but I'm partial to Grove Square.

Dumb Ways To Die Hard
Dumb Ways To Die Hard

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Dumb Ways To Die Hard (App)
don't believe people they may say it awesome but its stupid. I put one star because its weird and stupid.

50 Harbor Street (A Cedar Cove Novel)
50 Harbor Street (A Cedar Cove Novel)
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Cedar Cove series, September 10, 2013
I love all the Cedar Cove novels! The author keeps my interest up by the way each book is dedicated to one person or family in Cedar Cove, yet still keeps us updated on the lives of the other residents. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Original Scrapbox Workbox Vanilla Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage Cabinet
Original Scrapbox Workbox Vanilla Raised Panel Scrapbooking Storage Cabinet
Offered by clickhere2shop
Price: $2,239.76
2 used & new from $1,866.46

5.0 out of 5 stars The Workbox, September 4, 2013
After much research I decided to order The Workbox for all of my scrapbooking supplies. The original delivery date was approx Oct 1 which worked out well because the room it will go in is currently being constructed. Imagine my surprise to receive the call that it would be delivered today! It is still in boxes as the room is not ready, so I will do a follow-up when it is unpacked and ready to be used. The description of the packaged product is very accurate....it came in 5 boxes and they are heavy so you will need help moving them. Overall, I am very pleased with the prompt communication and delivery from clickhere2shop.

Utopia Luxury Bath Sheet 35-Inch x 70-Inch, Royal Blue
Utopia Luxury Bath Sheet 35-Inch x 70-Inch, Royal Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath sheets, July 29, 2013
Just received my order of Utopia bath sheets and was surprised and pleased with how fast they were delivered! They are very soft and absorbant,and dry quickly. The blue color is very vibrant. I am already planning to purchase more.

Crossword US
Crossword US
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Crosswords, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Crossword US (App)
I much prefer American style crosswords such as this over the British style. So far I find these are not too simple nor too difficult and manage to keep my attention and keep me working several daily. I give these 5 stars!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3