Profile for A. LEE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. LEE "sciencegirl" RSS Feed

Protouch Fx Keyboard Protector With Microban - Delight
Protouch Fx Keyboard Protector With Microban - Delight
Offered by biddeal_co
Price: $26.45
5 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection for a MacBook Pro, February 6, 2010
I've purchased iSkin for my previous laptop (a PowerBook) and really appreciated having the protection over my keyboards. It's amazing how much dust and crumbs the iSkin protected my keyboard from. However, the problem with the older generations of iSkin is that it's hard to see the letters of your keyboard in the dark, as the iSkin dims the LED lighting that comes through the keyboard. With Protouch FX, the printed keyboard caps allows the keyboard LED light to shine through, which makes it so much easier to type in the dark. I don't find it to be difficult to type with the iSkin over my keyboard at all. Highly recommend this product!

Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Price: $20.84
7 used & new from $20.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch for everyday wear, February 6, 2010
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite chunky and slightly less elegant. I wouldn't wear this watch with dress clothes, in part because I feel the watch is quite clunky on a petite wrist. However, if you are looking for a watch that can take the abuse of constant wear and tear without having to pay a hefty price, this is the watch for you.

Steve Madden Women's Danzel Birdcage Pump
Steve Madden Women's Danzel Birdcage Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy - perfect with the little black dress, November 16, 2006
I purchased this pair of shoes for my favorite little black dress and they are stunning. The only downside is that the straps on the back (at the heel) don't fit perfectly so there is a little gap.