Profile for Matt Hales > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matt Hales RSS Feed

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, March 14, 2013
The cross and color are holding up nice. I have had for a couple of months now. I did put a different chain on it because I didnt trust the chain it came with. Its pretty thin, but you can easily go to Jo-Annes and get a better chain for practically nothing.

New Balance Low Cut Core Cotton Socks (4-Pack), Black, Medium
New Balance Low Cut Core Cotton Socks (4-Pack), Black, Medium
Offered by FeetPeople

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Perfect, March 14, 2013
I wear a size 10.5 shoe and I bought the medium socks. They fit perfect. The socks fit very low on the ankle so they are hidden when wearing shoes. If you like your socks a little bit higher you may want to adjust the size.

D'Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Normal Tension
D'Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Normal Tension
Price: $6.95
66 used & new from $1.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Things strings are garbage, February 19, 2013
Broke with in one day, and would not stay in tune for more than 5 minutes, just kept coming lose.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 2:44 PM PST

Doublju Mens Half Trench Coat NAVY (US-L)
Doublju Mens Half Trench Coat NAVY (US-L)
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, December 17, 2012
The jacket fits me so well. I bought the XL or large in american and it fits good. It recommended the XXL for my frame since I am 6 foot 195 but I have bought button downs from this company before and I wear XL and they fit the same even though one is a jacket and one is a button down. If your unsure, I recommend by a shirt that is cheaper if your worried about taking a bigger risk and see how that fits your frame

Conair Power Facial Cleanser
Conair Power Facial Cleanser
Price: $14.99
16 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 17, 2012
Great, I love it. It works and it does exactly what it says it does, nothing more and nothing less.

BS-40 Vintage Full Grain 100% Leather Distressed Style Snap on Belt Strap 1 1/2" Wide
Offered by Beltscom
Price: $20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, December 17, 2012
Great Belt, Great Quality, especially for the price. Cant beat it. Does not come with a buckle but does un-snap so you can put a buckle of your own choice on.