Profile for C. Remmy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Remmy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
Offered by Overstock Jewelry
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $1.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., May 25, 2013
The earrings aren't the same size. The posts are flimsy. The backs on the earrings are tiny and hard to grasp. The earrings themselves are shiny and pretty but the quality isn't there. I am disappointed but I will keep them to avoid the hassle of sending them back.

Madden Girl Women's Kholor Open-Toe Boot,Black Paris,8 M US
Madden Girl Women's Kholor Open-Toe Boot,Black Paris,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, April 11, 2012
These shoes are stunning. I wore them the day after I got them to the mall. I lost track of how many people stopped and told me how adorable my shoes were. They are so comfortable too! Even after walking around for hours, my feet did not hurt! If you are considering buying these shoes, you will not be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, June 17, 2011
This bracelet is VERY cheaply made. I bought it to wear to prom and before the night was over, it was missing half of the gems. It also picked my dress very badly and got caught on everything. Save your money and don't buy tis item.

HSI PROFESSIONAL 1 CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER FREE GLOVE + POUCH AND travel size Argan Oil Leave In Hair Treatment. WORLDWIDE DUAL VOLTAGE 110v-220v
Offered by Blue Novelties
Price: $39.95
18 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream, June 17, 2011
I was very hesitant on whether or not I should but this item because it had such mixed reviews. My old flat iron finally gave out so I decided to try this. It works like a dream. I have very thick, wavy hair and I managed to straighten it in 30 minutes (record time for me). It works way better than any flat iron I have ever had, including my multiple CHIs. I am uttterly amazed with this product. The item arrived sooner than expected too, which I was very happy about. I do not understand how anyone could give this product anything less than five stars. If you are in the market for a new flat iron, this is the one to buy, hands down.

BERRICLE Sterling Silver Asscher Cubic Zirconia CZ Halo Stud Post Earrings
BERRICLE Sterling Silver Asscher Cubic Zirconia CZ Halo Stud Post Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, April 4, 2011
I absolutely love these earrings! I get so many compliments on them every time I wear them and I go out. Complete strangers will ask me where I got them. They definitely pass for being real. A great buy and I will be purchasing from New Outlet again very soon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2011 10:06 AM PDT

Usher By Usher For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4-Ounce
Usher By Usher For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4-Ounce
Price: $24.09
63 used & new from $14.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells wonderful, April 4, 2011
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend as a present. I love the way it smells and so does he. The aroma of the cologne when sprayed lasts a long time. You only need one or two sprays at the most. Also, there is a lot of cologne in the bottle itself. Overall, it will last a very long time. It was definitely a great buy.

PUMA Men's Cell Volt M Sneaker,White/Black/Puma Silver,10 D(M) US
PUMA Men's Cell Volt M Sneaker,White/Black/Puma Silver,10 D(M) US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, April 4, 2011
These shoes look nice and for the most part feel nice too aside from a clump in the right shoe which may just be mine. Only thing I can say bad about it is that if you get dirt into the netting it is very difficult to wash it out so now my shoes are a little dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 4, 2011
I LOVE this mask. I bought it to go with my prom dress since the prom theme is masquerade ball. I cannot wait to wear it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too pricey for what you get, April 4, 2011
I bought this for my mother for valentines day and she LOVED it. She is a nurse and she use to wear it to work everyday. Within a week it began to tarnish. I am a little bit disappointed but I am still happy my mom loved it. If you buy it, you shouldn't wear it everyday or even every other day. With that being the case, why even buy it?

Devil Dog Pet Costume - Large
Devil Dog Pet Costume - Large
Offered by Costumekingdom
Price: $19.95
5 used & new from $16.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, April 4, 2011
I had only had it on my dog for two hours before BOTH of the horn fell off. Although, it was absolutely adorable while it lasted.

Page: 1 | 2