Profile for P. Wickstrom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Wickstrom "Sunny" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Roebic Laboratories, Inc. K-77 2-Pound Root Killer
Roebic Laboratories, Inc. K-77 2-Pound Root Killer
Offered by Great Household
Price: $23.09
10 used & new from $14.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Saver !, August 6, 2014
Had issues at least twice a year with roots in our pipes and having to call out Rooter company, Started using this product a year ago and we have not had to call Rooter company out at all - so worth the money!

Type DCF-1 / DCF-2 HEPA filter for Kenmore and Panasonic upright bagless vacuum cleaners. Long-Life Washable and Reusable. By Green Label.
Offered by Merchandise Mecca
Price: $7.34
7 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain !, August 6, 2014
These are great, and it beats paying $20 + change for them. Had no problems with it working on my vacuum !

Suncast Garden Hose Hangout, Taupe HH150
Suncast Garden Hose Hangout, Taupe HH150
Price: $8.19
20 used & new from $2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Priced, January 17, 2014
Bought this to replace the one I had previously in my backyard which after 9 years in the very hot California sun finally gave up on me and fell apart. These are well worth the money for the lifespan they have. Very easy to install and very sturdy.

HMDX JAM Plus Portable Speaker 2-Pack (Yellow)
HMDX JAM Plus Portable Speaker 2-Pack (Yellow)
Offered by Accessory Net
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, January 17, 2014
I had bought these for my son to use in his car which does not have a speaker system (very old car) He loves them! I have also used them while working in the kitchen, I just set up the blue tooth on my iphone and once they have synched I can listen to music or comedy while preparing dinner or cleaning up. Sound is really good and clear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 17, 2014
I've done some comparison shopping at stores, but it seems everything they have is made of plastic or just not sturdy enough. This is well worth the money. I have a very small closet and so this now stands in my bedroom, and rather than buy the Canvas Rack cover, I bought some low cost curtains and curtain hooks, and voila! now no-one can see my clothes and it helps me out with my lack of storage issue in m house - love it !

A-Tower Computer Desk w Hutch in Pewter & Cherry Finish
A-Tower Computer Desk w Hutch in Pewter & Cherry Finish
Offered by ivgStores
Price: $160.78
2 used & new from $160.78

4.0 out of 5 stars nice desk, March 16, 2013
Pretty easy to put together did have some issues at the end with the topshelves but finally got it sorted. Looks really nice and I'm happy with it.

Dorman 82570 HELP! Tensioner Pulley Shield
Dorman 82570 HELP! Tensioner Pulley Shield
Price: $8.65
30 used & new from $5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 10, 2013
I had seen some not so good reviews on this item and debated on whether to buy this one, or spring for the $100 pulley replacement style item. Thankfully this has done the job and I haven't had anymore issues with my belt slipping off. It's now been tested in very wet weather which was my main worry, and the belt stayed on.

Fenzer Rechargeable Cordless Phone Battery for Vtech mi6866 mi6870 mi6872 Cordless Telephone Battery Replacement Pack
Offered by EZFindDeals
Price: $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 10, 2013
I thought I was going to have to buy a new phone set, but after buying these my phone is back to working 100%. Great buy.

Waterfi Waterproof Apple iPod Shuffle with Short Cord Waterproof Headphones - Best Swimming MP3 Player (New Model) (Space Grey)
Offered by Waterfi
Price: $154.95
3 used & new from $154.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget, January 10, 2013
Purchased this for my son's Christmas and he loves it. He had issues with the earplugs slipping it. I contacted the company directly and they responded within 24hrs with some great suggestions which worked, so my son is over the moon that he can listen to music while training.

At His Best
At His Best
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 8, 2012
This review is from: At His Best (Audio CD)
This was actually a gift for my dad and he loved it. I grew up listening to Larry Cunningham and still enjoy his songs today.

Page: 1 | 2