Profile for Angelique Porter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelique Porter RSS Feed (Los Angeles, Ca, US)

Page: 1 | 2
Perfect Fit Extra Firm Density King Size 233 Thread-Count Quilted Sidewall Pillow 2 Pack, White
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and comfortable pillows, October 20, 2011
I bought these pillows to replace some flat pillows that I had in pillow shams. These filled them out perfectly and are just firm enough. I haven't seen that they have lost their shape like other reviewers. They are still firm two weeks later. So all in all good buy! :)

L'Air Du Temps By Nina Ricci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz.
L'Air Du Temps By Nina Ricci For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz.
Price: $38.73
44 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, October 3, 2011
I bought this perfume for my mother for her birthday. It is her favorite perfume. What I loved most was the price for such a nice size bottle! She is very pleased and so am I! The shipping was fast too!!! :)

DermOrganic BackBar Kit w/ Shampoo 33.8oz, Masque 33oz & Oil Treatment
DermOrganic BackBar Kit w/ Shampoo 33.8oz, Masque 33oz & Oil Treatment
Offered by Luv 4 Ever
Price: $60.75
6 used & new from $55.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, September 19, 2011
This is a great product. My hair is sooo soft and smooth. I have lots of body and a LOT OF SHINE!!! :) I am very happy with this product and will buy it again and again! I have tried more expensive products and this by far is the best! I am a customer for life.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The name says it all! 4Total Nutrition, April 7, 2011
This is a great product! I take it everyday and the energy I have is amazing! I had run out of the vitamins and kept forgetting to reorder. I finally remembered and ordered them. I was feeling bad, and feeling sluggish, and my blood pressure had started creeping up and I couldn't figure out why. It finally dawned on me that I was vitamin and mineral deficient! I got my bottle and am very thankful that I realize just how important it is to keep it on hand! you will not regret buying these vitamins. The taste is not great! However, if you put it in a couple of ounces of juice in the morning you can barely taste it. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy and nutrition in a bottle, March 28, 2011
This is my second time purchasing these vitamins. I must say that I ran out for over a week and was trying to figure out what was wrong and why I felt so sluggish and sick. I quickly realized that I needed my fix! :) These vitamins give you great energy and your vitamins and minerals AND herbs all at once!!! Besides they are liquid so no problem absorbing them. The key for me is the combination of specific herbs and vitamins and minerals that help me regulate my blood pressure. when I was off of my vitamins my blood pressure numbers crept up. Now that I am back on my vitamins (in addition to medication) my numbers are back down. I have found a product that I will use for the rest of my life! I strongly recommend these vitamins as they are soooo worth it!

Fighters Uncaged - Xbox 360
Fighters Uncaged - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $18.20
96 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LISTEN UP LADIES...IT ISN'T JUST FOR THE BOYS! What a fun workout!!!, March 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my teenage sons. I figured they would like it. They do but so do I!!! I have so much fun and it is a great workout too. Once you get through the tutorials you FINALLY get to fight different opponents. The tutorials are key because you have to learn to move a certain way in order to hit your opponents. Once I learned the moves I had soooo much fun. I work out but I have added this game to my workout program. What makes it so great is that it is fun so you don't think about the fact that you are exercising. You literally move every muscle in your body.I HATE working out so this is a great alternative. Ladies, if you are looking for a fun alternative to working out give this game a try. It is like taking a kickboxing class at the gym but way more fun. You don't have to worry about technique or looking silly. Just get up and get moving! My sons actually cheer me on! LOL
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2012 11:12 AM PDT

Genesis Today Organic Total Nutrition 32oz
Genesis Today Organic Total Nutrition 32oz
Offered by And YOU Shall Find Health
Price: $34.95
7 used & new from $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Energy! Excellent product, February 21, 2011
I thought I was going to hate the taste but that wasn't the case. I love these vitamins and the energy shot I get when I take them in the morning is great! I simply add them to a bit of orange juice and that is it. I will be purchasing these vitamins again. I feel great!

Thermal Spa Conditioning Heat Cap
Thermal Spa Conditioning Heat Cap
Offered by cosmeticbeautyplace
Price: $32.89
9 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product for the price, February 21, 2011
I got my heat cap SUPER FAST!!! That I give a 5! The heat cap itself is just okay. It doesn't heat in the back so you have to adjust it to get complete coverage. It is still better than having to lug my hooded dryer out. I just wish it heated up evenly.

Purple Flower Heart Design Snap on Hard Skin Shell Protector Faceplate Cover Case for Lg Quantum C900 + Lcd Screen Guard + Microfiber Pouch Bag + Case Opener
Offered by Ooki-USA (Ship From U.S.A)
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, February 18, 2011
The case is nice and it snaps into place easily. The screen protector would be good if the paper label that is stuck to it would come off easily. The paper is stuck on there to help pull the film away from the plastic backing and the paper does not come off cleanly. So either you have paper stcuk on the film or you cut the film and the paper off, which is what I decided to do.

Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Offered by Acedepot
Price: $159.99
17 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job...Well!, February 17, 2011
I purchased this heater to replace the one that died for my office at work. This little heater heats up my entire office. I have a nice size office with high ceilings and this little heater works better than the one I replaced it with. The other one was large and cost more money! So if you are looking for a good space heater you may hav just found the one perfect for you!

Page: 1 | 2