Profile for Lusciousice > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lusciousice RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Resisting Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series Book 2)
Resisting Ruby Rose (The Ruby Rose Series Book 2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, February 2, 2015
I really love this series and I think this book is even better than the first! There is a lot going on throughout the book and I didn't want to put it down. Without spoiling it, it ended with Ruby in a very different place then where she began but I like the way it ended and although I fought the direction in the beginning, it all felt right in the end. I can't wait for the next book to come out to see where it takes Ruby!

Monarch (War of the Princes Book 3)
Monarch (War of the Princes Book 3)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, January 12, 2015
This is such a great series. I love the unique world she creates. Clean book with no curse words if I remember correctly. Some romance and a lot of action scenes. I can't wait for the next book to come out!

Dragoon (War of the Princes Book 2)
Dragoon (War of the Princes Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series!, December 15, 2014
It had been a while since reading the first book so I had forgot some of the details. That still didn't make this book any less awesome. I really like this storyline and the fact that it's different than other books. I highly recommend this series for everyone especially teens/ young adults. I'm buying the third today.

Monster (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 1)
Monster (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, December 6, 2014
I don't know why it took me so long to start this book. I was kicking myself for not starting it sooner! I really enjoyed going into Cassidy's world and hate that I will have to wait now for the next book! I highly suggest reading this book.

My Little Pony Big Girls' Pinky Pie Tee, Hot Pink, 16/X-Large
My Little Pony Big Girls' Pinky Pie Tee, Hot Pink, 16/X-Large
Offered by SHIRTSCOM
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt but it's fitted so I ordered the largest size., October 24, 2014
I have a very tall 8 1/2 year old and I know the 10/12 is always too tight in the fitted shirts. This 14/16 one fits but I think it's still somewhat small. My daughter has a bit of a tummy but is not big, just tall and solid I'd say. She wears 10/12 in most shirts. We got this shirt to wear with her costume this year.

The Egg (The Glass Wall Book 4)
The Egg (The Glass Wall Book 4)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great ending to Sydney's story!, October 3, 2014
I loved this series! I didn't want it to ever end but must say this was a great ending to the book! I would love to see it continue somehow, either by another character point of view or in the future somewhere with a new character brought in. Most series I read don't end the way I want them to. I think this book had a great life lesson learned with the ending. This is really one of the best YA book series I've read and the only one I recommend to the YA I know. I also love Carmen's other adult books if you haven't read them I highly recommend those too! I just bought her latest book, Monster, a new vampire series with a Scottish twist!

The Breaker's Promise (YA Paranormal Romance) (Fixed Points Book 2)
The Breaker's Promise (YA Paranormal Romance) (Fixed Points Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found this series!, September 2, 2014
This is a great series! I found the first book in a bundle called Pandora. So impressed with it I bought the second. Unfortunately the third book isn't out yet so I have to wait : ( Too bad I couldn't have started it a little later, I love when the whole series is out so I can read straight through! This is one of those books that you can't stop thinking about during the wait for the next one. This second book did have more curse words than the first and that was the only thing I didn't like about it. I would say that at most, if not all, didn't need to be there to get the point across. Since that's my personal preference I still want to give this book 5 stars. There are also a lot of typos in this one, which probably could be avoided with another set of eyes going through the book before release. I'm not too picky about lots of typos, I just want the stories as fast as possible but if you are someone bothered by that be prepared.

Awaking (The Naturals, #1)
Awaking (The Naturals, #1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Promising series!, July 17, 2014
This was a good book. It took a while for me to get into it because it seemed like there were a lot of characters to meet and it felt a bit slow in that regard. I felt like as I started to get more attached to one another was introduced. Then I got more into the flow of the book and excited to see what happens next and it's over. This first book looks to be the shortest of the series, (170 pages I think) thank goodness. I want to read the rest of the story to see what Morgan's fate will be. The first book left me with many questions I want answered. This is definitely worth the read while it's free or .99. I'm looking forward to checking out other books by this author now too.

The Fall (The Siren Series Book 2)
The Fall (The Siren Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next book!, June 19, 2014
This was a great second book in the series. It had been a while since I read the first but I think most if it came back as I read. It is different then other books I've read. I'm not so versed in the Greek gods but I'm looking forward to the next book to find out what powers different people will have(I don't want to give anything away) and if there will be a war on Mt Olympus.

Hunted (Dragonlands Book 2)
Hunted (Dragonlands Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first!, June 10, 2014
I loved this book! I liked the first, it was different than anything else I had ever read before. I wasn't sure what to really expect from this second book but it didn't disappoint! So much happened in this book! There were some unexpected turns and I found myself cheering for certain characters, wondering why so and so would make that decision, then really empathizing with them and changing my mind to agree or at least understand. I still have some unanswered questions and really am wondering what the ending means for Tressa in the next book. I hope book 3 is out soon! I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5