Profile for T. J. Mazzaglia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. J. Mazzaglia "Car Junkie" RSS Feed (LYNN, MA, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls (90 Capsules)
Enzymatic Therapy Acidophilus Pearls (90 Capsules)
Price: $17.79
48 used & new from $13.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to shabby, June 5, 2014
I will say that it has helped, my first time trying these but I've noticed a difference.Give it a try and you'll see.

M-D Building Products 43304 Cinch Door Seal Tops and Sides, 42-Inch, White
M-D Building Products 43304 Cinch Door Seal Tops and Sides, 42-Inch, White
Price: $18.92
22 used & new from $14.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 15, 2013
Bought this and went to my sons house since he had a drafty front door. Boy did this do a great job of sealing out everything. More than pleased how well it looks also. The white matched up perfectly with the door and trim.

SpongeBob SquarePants Underwater Frenzy 70-by-72-Inch Vinyl Shower Curtain
SpongeBob SquarePants Underwater Frenzy 70-by-72-Inch Vinyl Shower Curtain
Price: $15.00
11 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, December 15, 2013
We got this mainly for our grandchildren when they come over. But my wife and I get a smile out of it each time we use that bathroom. It very well made and bright. The kids love it so it's a well bought item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, August 9, 2013
It's now the only K-cup I will buy. Love the taste, it's strong enough but not overly. The bigger the box the better the price. My old favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee is a distant second.

Chevron 65740-CASE Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner - 20 oz., (Pack of 6)
Price: $56.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the best, August 9, 2013
I heard a lot about Techron and gave it a try and I'm so glad I did. I used the 20 oz bottle and have already noticed a big difference in idling and pickup along with better mileage in just a few weeks. I gave a bottle to my son for his SUV and he noticed better pickup and a smoother running himself. It's well worth it to buy the 6 pack because it ends up being like $8.00 per bottle for the 20 oz.

303 (30510) Convertible Vinyl Top Cleaning and Care Kit
303 (30510) Convertible Vinyl Top Cleaning and Care Kit
Price: $22.07
8 used & new from $17.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, August 9, 2013
I bought this for my 99 Corvette convertible top to get out some stains. I went by the directions and tried it twice but none of the stains were removed. The top was brighter and the conditioner worked well but the stains remained. Going to try soft scrub as someone suggested.

Anco A-22-M Profile  Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Anco A-22-M Profile Wiper Blade - 22" (Pack of 1)
Price: $11.96
53 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wiper, August 9, 2013
bought these for my newly purchased 99 Corvette and they are excellent. I've used them in the past and after trying others that cost much more I returned to these and am very pleased. Streak free and no noise at any speed. I will buy these for my other car.

Hardcore Black 30X Dark Bronzing Lotion 8.5 floz
Hardcore Black 30X Dark Bronzing Lotion 8.5 floz
Offered by Solarium
Price: $13.09
19 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, June 26, 2013
Just about anything Australian Gold is going to be top notch and this goes right along with the rest of their lotions. I use this regularly and very happy with the results.

Australian Gold Cheeky Brown Tanning Lotion Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Plus Bronze 8.5 oz
Offered by eSALES
Price: $11.30
21 used & new from $6.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 26, 2013
Great smelling lotion and it works like no other. The bronzer is spot on and gets you a deep tan in no time. Truely a superior product.

Fringe: Season 5 [Blu-ray]
Fringe: Season 5 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Anna Torv
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $16.25
48 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, June 26, 2013
This show should never gone off the air to begin with. Another screw up by Fox network. The blu-ray has great quality viewing. Awesome series, worth getting the first four if you can.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6