Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Joanna H > Reviews

Browse

Joanna H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joanna H "bananaphone" RSS Feed (New York)

Stance Women's Poppy Classic Crew Sock, Multi, One Size
Stance Women's Poppy Classic Crew Sock, Multi, One Size
Price: $11.95
6 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 18, 2016
These are really comfy and cute!

MIRA Insulated Double Wall Vacuum Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 17 oz, Cola Shaped, Blue
Offered by MIRA Brands
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, August 3, 2015
This is a great water bottle especially for the hot summer months, keeps water cold and crisp for the entire day! I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but it seems quite durable. Great product & excellent price!

Dimplex CS-12056A Compact Electric Stove
Dimplex CS-12056A Compact Electric Stove
Price: $40.56
14 used & new from $40.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 21, 2015
I have been using this great little heater for a couple of weeks now, and love it! It adds a cozy ambiance to the small house that I live in, and quickly warms up the living room to a comfortable temperature while helping me minimize the constant and costly hum of the oil burner this winter. The sides and top stay cool to the touch, keeping things safe for my 5 year old (who refers to the "embers" as "volcanoes", amusingly) and pets.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great little app!, August 19, 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
This app is exactly what I needed, works perfectly for all my calculation needs, is nicely designed, and my preschooler even enjoys playing with it!

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion, Original, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2)
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion, Original, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2)
Offered by Corner Drugstore
Price: $16.14
10 used & new from $13.94

1.0 out of 5 stars caused a rash..., March 9, 2012
I have used many products from the Burt's Bees "Baby Bee" line on my son since he was an infant, and loved them all EXCEPT for this one. The old buttermilk lotion that came in a bottle was great, but this new "improved" version not only smells quite different (not so good) but it caused a bright red itchy rash all over my son, who is now 2 and has never had a reaction to any other lotion or product I've used, Burt's Bees or otherwise. I'm very disappointed in this, and will be returning it!

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Level 2 Wide Neck Nipple, 3 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BabyHaven
Price: $9.06
6 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, March 18, 2010
These are great for when your baby is ready to move up to the next flow level, usually around 3 months. I noticed that my son was collapsing the level 1 nipples and making lots of loud sucking noises/getting frustrated while eating, beginning a couple of weeks ago, so I picked up some of these level 2's and it fixed the problem. Something else to note is that these nipples will work well with the Born Free wide neck bottles too (I use a combo of Born Free and Dr. Brown's bottles). They are exactly the same as the Born Free nipple (so far as I can tell), but they are considerably cheaper!

GUESS Women's Hutton Sandal,Black,8 M
GUESS Women's Hutton Sandal,Black,8 M

5.0 out of 5 stars great dressy sandal!, October 21, 2008
I have worn these on a couple of occasions that required hours of standing, and I have to say they are pretty much the most comfy dress shoes that I have ever owned, right out of the box. In fact, everyone within earshot of me at the past two "occasions" is tired of hearing me talk about how comfortable my shoes are! Really, these are great sandals to wear with a nice dress as long as the weather is sandals-friendly. I just wish they made them in brown too!