Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Miss Barbara > Reviews

Browse

Miss Barbara's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1124
Top Reviewer Ranking: 188

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miss Barbara RSS Feed (Orange CA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DANCL® Mens Leather Flipout ID Wallet Bifold Trifold Hybrid Men's Passcase Wallet (D02)
Offered by TARWAY
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks well beyond its price point, August 28, 2015
The Dancl Men’s Trifold-flip wallet is very impressive for its price point. It has all the bells and whistles that are usually found in the upscale models.

There are the normal credit card and/or identification slots and a paper money compartment. But – you get a lot more. My favorite part is the zipper compartment where you can secure you bigger bills or papers/cards that you don’t want falling out when you reach for a couple of $1’s.

The other bonus is the flip slots where you can your driver’s license without showing all of your other cards to the person asking for ID. This is made of leather throughout. It’s well-crafted and attractive and is appropriate for both dress-up and dress-down activities.

Luxury Spa Comfort Foam Bath Pillow (White) - New & Improved
Luxury Spa Comfort Foam Bath Pillow (White) - New & Improved
Offered by Some Few Goods
Price: $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stays put, August 28, 2015
This is very comfortable but a bit awkward to move. It stays firmly in place which is a plus for me. I've had other spa pillows that kept slipping down the tub back as I relaxed my head on them. The foam is firm and really supports and protects the head. There are only two colors available: white and gray. These will fit in any bathroom décor so this is an easy gift to choose for a friend. This is a firm foam pillow and not one of those old fashioned blow up varieties.

Colorcasa Disney Minnie and Mickey Peel And Stick Wall Decal
Colorcasa Disney Minnie and Mickey Peel And Stick Wall Decal
Offered by Hozoyo
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun decor for your child's room - boys and girls alike, August 28, 2015
Mickey and Minnie are the gold standard to decals for children's décor. These decals are colorful and whimsical. Included with the set are butterflies, a yellow bird with a bow, and plenty of bubbles and hearts. If you child is old enough they will love helping with the placement of the many elements of this playful and humorous addition to any child's room. It is great for both boys and girls. It is also a thoughtful gift for the adult Disneyphiles.

Suave Professionals Sculpting Gel, Firm Control 7 oz
Suave Professionals Sculpting Gel, Firm Control 7 oz
Price: $2.15
9 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm control but surprisingly soft to the touch., August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was surprised that this Suave product is labeled Firm Control but is so soft to the touch. I love Suave hair products because they work as good (or better) than the infomercial hyped brands and cost a fraction of the price. Now that my birthday cakes are overloaded with candles I find that I have to use a gel on my hair or I quickly turn into a scouring-pad-head. The products that plaster the hair in place just don't suit my personality - I need a product that controls, it still pleasing to the touch, and stays within my budget. Suave does all these things and does them well.

I just apply a dab to my hands in the morning after I shower, rub it into my hair, air dry and hand fluff hair in place. I understand that if you want more control you can apply to dry hair. I'm pleased with this product and plan to use it in the future.

Tresemme Expert Selection Lightweight Moisturizing Lotion, Max The Volume, 7.3 Ounce
Price: $5.09
11 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant smell, August 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a good product for de-frizzing and controlling flyaway hair but to me it had a bit of a greasy feel even though I used the smallest dab. You just spritz the lotion on your hand and then massage into hair. It's easy and you don't need much. The aroma is pleasant and it seems to last a long time and after you've done your initial styling you can gently run a brush through your hair later in the day and it will mostly bounce back. You get a nice look without being a helmet head.

Suave Professionals Cream, Luxe Style Infusion Smooth Light Weight Weather Proof 5 oz
Price: $4.99
14 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps when the weather get hot and humid, August 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Here in Southern California we've been having a humid summer which is a rarity for us. As a result I've been dealing with frizz. When I got a chance to try this Suave infusion I decided to give it a go - and it works. I've always been a fan of Suave products because I've found they work as well as the big name, highly publicized brands on the market for a fraction of the price. With this product I just put the smallest dab in the palm of my hand after I'd showered and washed my hair and let my hand glide along the surface of my hair. I then let it dry naturally. That's it. After my hair had dried I brush and have none of the frizz that develops as the humidity climbs during the day. My hair does get curly when it's humid and I don't mind that - it's the awful brillo-pad-lightning-strike-fly-aways that make me crazy. They are now under control.

Lemon Squeezer Lemoment® with Lifetime Guarantee - Best Stainless Steel with Silicone Handles, Hand Press Juicer Manual Extractor - Recommended in Any Kitchen Can Squeeze Citrus Too - Comes with Special Gift!
Offered by Golfrid
Price: $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very large squeezing cavity., August 25, 2015
I first discovered this style citrus squeezer while watching Rick Bayless and his Mexican cooking. When I went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera I purchased one on a shore trip and now it's the only kind I use. I like this Lemonment utensil as it has a much larger squeezing cavity than any I've used before. In my test I actually used it to juice a "Cutie" tangerine and it worked perfectly.

I love lemon and lime juice squeezed over salads, fish, and drinks. The silicone handle grips are comfortable and the design is such that even with my old (70+) hands I can get a good grip and have no trouble as far a strength requited. I received this product in exchange for an honest evaluation and I'm not at all concerned with recommending it.

Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, Original, 8.45-ounce Slim Cans (Pack of 10)
Price: $4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Try with a squeeze of lime over ice, August 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been a fan of Perrier for many years now. I am not a water snob nor do I drink it all the time but at the ripe old age of 70+ I try to make sure I stay hydrated and therefor always have some water handy. I don't even drink bottled water as I'm very lucky and live in a city that has high quality and tasty water BUT every now and then I like something different. At those times I usually reach for a Perrier. I like the bubbles and with a squeeze of lime and poured over a glass of crushed ice it makes the perfect afternoon mock-tail.

These slim cans hold about 8 1/2 ounces which is a reasonable serving size - neither too little or too much. This is a good product; it has been for years but now and I like the new size in cans.

I-airbar Air Purifying Bag 100g-charcoal Bamboo Removes Pets, Cigarette Odors, Allergens and Harmful Pollutants-absorbing Excess Moisture-chemical Free and Non Toxic-up t
Offered by XYvendor
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I store one in my crockpot that has picked up an unpleasant odor even though it's clean, August 25, 2015
Charcoal works to absorb unwanted odors better than any cover-up could possibly do. I have a small kitchen and keep most of my pots and pans in a closed stand alone cupboard. For some reason my crockpot has an unpleasant smell that no amount of washing can get rid of. I've soaked it in baking soda, bleach, and many other products but there is still an odor although the pot is clean. I've taken to putting these charcoal packets in the pot when I store it away and the odor is gone. It's like magic.

Aside from the packet I use in the kitchen I keep another in the trunk of my car that can sometimes pick up a musty smell. Again, it works well. I was given this product in exchange for an honest evaluation and I'm so glad I got this chance.

Compression Wrist Sleeve - Relieve Carpel Tunnel, Wrist Pain - Best Wrist Support - Improve Circulation and Support Wrist (Single Sleeve) - (Blk, L/XL)
Offered by SharpeZone
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars In my younger days we called it "Secretary Wrist"., August 25, 2015
This wrist sleeve has the right size and amount of compression that I need to relieve the soreness I am getting more and more these days. I do a lot of typing on my laptop and it's only been in the last 6 months that I've gotten that horrid tightness that I heard referred to in my younger days as "secretary wrist". I can sit at the keyboard for about a half hour and feel the muscles tighten up to a relentless pain.

I've been on the computer for over an hour now with the sleeve on my left wrist (the only one affected) and have no discomfort at all. My only requirement in a product is: Does it work? The answer to this one is: Yes! I'm so happy that I got a chance to receive a sample of the Compression in return for an honest evaluation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20