Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for J-Kat > Reviews

Browse

J-Kat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J-Kat RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream, 2 Ounces
Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream, 2 Ounces
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $16.99
25 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, January 27, 2012
WAY too much fragrance in this product. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't do well with highly fragranced products. A lot of the other reviews talked up the fragrance, that it was natural and luxury. I don't think it is.

EcoTools: Bamboo Foot Brush and Pumice
EcoTools: Bamboo Foot Brush and Pumice
Offered by What America Buys
Price: $6.70
12 used & new from $3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got rid of my crusty heels..., January 27, 2012
Yes, that's right. I have always had SUPER dry, crusty and cracking heels. I have all the little foot scrubbing and dead skin shaving gismos, but this finally did it for me. Not that the design is revolutionary, just that I already scrub my feet with a foot brush in the shower and since I lost my last foot brush, I bought this one. This one has a sand paper like thing on the back side, so since I'm already scrubbing my feet I flip it over and scrub each heel for about 20 seconds. 20 seconds a day is all it took for me to have normal heels again. It has become a part of my shower ritual, and that's why it's been so effective. When I moved out of my sister's place I accidentally left it, and she loves it so much she refused to give it back! So I bought another one. Great product.

SHAPE: 400 CALORIE FAT BLAST w/ Summer Sanders
SHAPE: 400 CALORIE FAT BLAST w/ Summer Sanders
DVD ~ Summer Sanders
9 used & new from $8.31

5.0 out of 5 stars What a challenge!, January 27, 2012
I love this dvd. There are three, just under 20 minute workouts. It is pretty hard to convince myself that I don't have time for a 20 minute work out! That is the first thing I love about this dvd.

Secondly, Summer Sanders (and her sister-in-law who instruct the workouts), do the whole work out with you and encourage you the whole way. Unlike Jillian Micheals, who tries to inspire you by talking about bikini or jeans shopping... UGH! That is the LAST thing I want to think about when I'm busting my ass! Anyway, I really like their supportive way of encouraging through the workout, it's more focused on challenging yourself and building strength than on vanity.

Third, circuit training is so very effective for getting in shape and firming up. You will pay a lot of money for a personal trainer to teach you these same moves and techniques in the gym.

Finally, whether you are advanced or new to this type of work out, this dvd is great. They show you how to modify all of the moves from beginner, to intermediate, to the advanced version. SUCH a great buy!

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion with SPF 15, 2-Ounce Bottle
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion with SPF 15, 2-Ounce Bottle

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Fragrance, January 27, 2012
My skin is very sensitive, needs a lot of moisture but is prone to break outs with the use of certain products. I do not like skin care with fragrance in it and this stuff is WAY too smelly! It smells good, but my skin no likey. It's not moisturizing enough for my skin either, and has cause extra break out. A little does go a long way though, I have been using it every morning for six months.

IN SHORT: Won't be buying this product again, highly fragranced and not moisturizing enough.

Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Treatment Repair Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce
Burt's Bees Healthy Skin Treatment Repair Serum, 1 Fluid Ounce
Price: $17.11
11 used & new from $16.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Fabulous, January 27, 2012
This product is just not what I'm used to in terms of under eye treatment. It's basically a mix of essential oils and is just that- oil. It feels oily and weird under the eyes and on the eye lids. It's also WAY to fragrant. I have not noticed any benefit after using it for over 6 months. Still searching for that fabulous eye cream...

Winsor Pilates Basic (3 VHS Workout Set) {Basic, 20 Minute Workout, Accelerated Body Sculpting}
VHS
Offered by EDPV MEDIA SALES
Price: $8.95
20 used & new from $1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners!, January 27, 2012
I was introduced to pilates by a roommate who had this Winsor pilates series of dvd's. We started with the beginners video which was the perfect pace and level of difficulty for a beginner. After a month or so we moved on the advanced body slimming, and boy did it changed the look of my tummy! I was also including cardio workouts during the week, and sticking to a gluten and dairy free diet. I know that pilates is the reason my tummy changed, even my belly button looked different because of the muscles being long, lean and tight. It also seemed to help with the natural curve of my waist, tightening up the waist line. If you are working out and not seeing a difference in your tummy, try this series! I bought it for my mom in VHS. The work outs are only 20 minutes each, and everyone has time for a 20 minute workout!

Dodo Brands Firecracker Popcorn, 16.0-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Dodo Brands Firecracker Popcorn, 16.0-Ounce (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great popcorn!, January 27, 2012
Hardly any kernels left in the bottom of the pan, tastes great, and it comes in smaller packs to keep it dry and fresh. Will totally buy again, what a great value!

Sea's Gift Korean Seaweed Snack (Kim Nori), Roasted & Sea Salted, 0.17-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Price: $15.84
3 used & new from $15.84

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite sea snack!, January 27, 2012
I have tried various roasted seaweeds, including some brands from our local asian market. This is my favorite. It has more of the roasted flavor than any other kind I've tried, and it has the perfect amount of sea salt. SO TASTY! It's hard not to eat 3 packs in one sitting! A salty, crunchy snack that is perfectly healthy and delicious.

Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + Floss Action Precision 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Packaging May Vary)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tooth brush, too much tech..., January 27, 2012
I love the tooth brush, my oral hygiene has improved since using this product. Probably due mostly to the little indicators of reaching one minute, two minutes, three minutes, etc. The little digital thing is over kill. I thought I would use it to help me brush my teeth more evenly, but I never even took it out of the box. If you're like me and don't like reading manuals, you won't use it either. You can find an electric tooth brush that's just as good for less that doesn't come with the little "smart series" component. Very happy with the tooth brush itself, it gets 5 stars.

CW-X Unisex Compression Support Running Socks,Black,Medium
CW-X Unisex Compression Support Running Socks,Black,Medium
Price: $42.11
5 used & new from $42.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for this runner!, January 27, 2012
I have sprained my right ankle a handful of times, and sometimes it gives me grief after or during running. In turn, my right hip begins to give me grief. I had never tried compression socks before I bought these. After reading an article on them in Runners magazine, I decided to try some. What a difference! With the support they provide I can run a longer distance without my ankle acting up. Love these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3