Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for kingjeff353 > Reviews

Browse

kingjeff353's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kingjeff353 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TV on My Head
TV on My Head
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This song is absolutely horrible. I am buying it to send to a ..., November 9, 2014
This review is from: TV on My Head (MP3 Music)
Saw these guys open for The Dan Band. This song is absolutely horrible. I am buying it to send to a friend that was there with me - it was so bad this is a running joke.

Hand Wrap Wash Bag w/ Bag Clip - Large
Hand Wrap Wash Bag w/ Bag Clip - Large
Offered by Meister MMA
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, July 5, 2013
The wraps still get tangled together. I don't know if it is the bag's fault, or just one of those things where the wraps ALWAYS tie themselves in knots. Not expensive, so it's worth trying.

GreenBuddy Switchblade Action Divot Repair Tool/Club Prop/Groove Cleaner With Magnetic Ball Marker
Price: $12.12
9 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool golf gadget, July 5, 2013
Fun "switchblade" divot/ball marker/club holder tool. Repair a divot, or hold the handle of your club up off the ground to keep it from getting wet!

The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity
The Final Summit: A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity
by Andy Andrews
62 used & new from $1.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent leadership book. One of the best I've read - pair it with "Traveler's Gift", July 5, 2013
Excellent business leadership book. It is a quick read, fictional story with non-fictional history and leadership principles laced in. I bought a copy for everyone on my team along with "The Traveler's Gift". Can't recommend highly enough.

The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
by Andy Andrews
Price: $13.74
524 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Leadership Book - Pair it with "Final Summit", July 5, 2013
Excellent business leadership book. It is a quick read, fictional story with non-fictional history and leadership principles laced in. I bought a copy for everyone on my team.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, GREAT logo!, April 24, 2012
I love my Detroit Red Wings, and this iphone case helps remind all my friends and coworkers which professional sports franchise is the greatest in history! Durable and comfortable to hold. Love it!

Aurum High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (30 FT) - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - Full HD [Latest Version] - 30 Feet
Offered by TheBestEoffer
Price: $13.49
4 used & new from $11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, April 24, 2012
Not much to say, this HDMI cable arrived exactly as advertised. Excellent price, at a big box store a 6 foot HDMI cable )even 1st gen technology) can run as much as $30. This is a great value! I'm excited to run it through the walls in my theater room this weekend.

An American Holocaust: The Story of Lataine's Ring
An American Holocaust: The Story of Lataine's Ring
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping story of a tragedy I hadn't heard of before, January 2, 2012
Quick read, story about an explosion at a school in Texas in the early 1900s. I hadn't heard of the tragedy before, it's very interesting and tough to put down. Great book.

Lancaster
Lancaster
Offered by Boardgames4Us
Price: $54.99
8 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Lancaster (Toy)
I sent this game to my brother or Christmas. He's big into games like Dominion or Ticket to Ride. He said this game is fantastic and he's been playing it nonstop for days.

Marware C.E.O. Hybrid for Kindle Fire, Black (will not fit HD or HDX models)
Marware C.E.O. Hybrid for Kindle Fire, Black (will not fit HD or HDX models)
Offered by Buy A Lot
Price: $11.33
27 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars classy, functional, durable, January 2, 2012
I almost bought a "tougher" plastic cover for my new Kindle Fire, but I ended up on this leather version. It cost slightly more than the plastic, but the description and stock photos made it look a little nicer. It is as nice as the pictures portray, gives a classy look to the tablet/ereader. There is an elastic band that both holds the cover closed or open. When it's open, there is a thicker elastic band that you slide your hand in. I LOVE this feature. Makes it incredibly easy to hold the Kindle - your hand is strapped to the back, so you don't have your thumb covering part of the screen. The "landscape" viewing option is great as well, simply snap the kindle out of the left side and it rests the inside edge on the inside of the cover and sits steady for watching videos. Great product, definitely recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3