Profile for A reviewer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A reviewer RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Alex and Ani Conch Shell Charm Russian-Silver Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet
Alex and Ani Conch Shell Charm Russian-Silver Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet
Offered by designers_palace
Price: $26.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alex and Ani bracelet., August 6, 2014
Added this to my collection of Alex and Ani bracelets as I had an Amazon gift card. It's a beautiful addition, I am not at all disappointed. The one minor issue, which is not a dealbreaker for me, is that it did not come with the correct card. I personally don't care because I throw them out anyway. I wear my bracelets mixed silver with gold, sometimes 2 at a time, sometimes more. They really are nice and the price was a little better than the retailers near me.

Alex and Ani Water Lily Charm Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet
Alex and Ani Water Lily Charm Expandable Bangle Bar Bracelet
Offered by Groovie Deals
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Alex and Ani bracelet!, August 6, 2014
Alex and Ani bracelets are great! I have several and recently added this one to my collection. I was pleased to see it on Amazon, for a reasonable price. The only minor issue, and it's not a dealbreaker for me, is that it didn't come with the correct card. I couldn't really care less about the cards, I tend to throw them out, but if you want the matching card, you may not get the right one.

Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, Makes Veggie Pasta
Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, Makes Veggie Pasta
Price: $12.19
50 used & new from $9.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool but has its drawbacks., July 16, 2014
Ordered this after seeing a lot of talk of it. I like it I guess. I think it's a good way to get extra vegetables in and really bulk up a meal, especially if you are trying to lose weight and cut back on pasta. I find it works best with zucchini and if I tend to use it only for zucchini, then it's not the best gadget ever. I also find that once you get close to the end of the zucchini, or whatever vegetable you are using, that you really can't use the whole vegetable or you risk getting your fingers shredded and it's kind of hard to clean due to the tiny blades and fear of slicing a finger tip. Would I recommend it? I'm not certain I would push it, but if anyone asks, I'd probably say I like it and that it works ok. I have seen other reviews and comments suggesting cleanup with a toothbrush, so I am going to try that.

JL Safety NEW Indestructible holder that fits the NEW 2012 / 2013 and OLD EZ Pass, I Pass, I Zoom and other transponders. Slip Fit, Will NOT Rotate or Rattle. Unlike plastic, this one will not Melt, Warp, break or Discolor. The Only Metal Holder Available Designed Not to Interfere with signal Reception. Very Easy to Attach and Remove, No Messy Adhesive. Get Your EZ Pass-Port EZP300 Today. Holder only, transponder not included. Patent Pending and Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA.
Offered by JL Safety
Price: $9.77
2 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clip, June 9, 2014
I had an old plastic clip that fit the old shape ez pass then they switched me over to the new one and while I could get it to fit, it kept falling off periodically. This new clip fits the new shape device much better and seems like a sturdier suction cup.

Disney Planes Wing Control Dusty Crophopper Radio Control Plane
Disney Planes Wing Control Dusty Crophopper Radio Control Plane
Price: $30.98
79 used & new from $17.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a three year old!, June 7, 2014
This was a decent size toy for the price. My little three year old nephew loved it! It's easy enough even for him to control and play!

WoCase Summer Limited Edition Wristband Accessory Replacement Pack (Large/Small) with Clasps for Fitbit Flex Activity and Sleep Tracker(3/pack) (Large (6.3"/161mm-8.2"/209mm))
Offered by WoCase
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors, June 6, 2014
Wanted variety for my fitbit and saw these spring colors. The lavender is more of a pink lavender, than the purple color in the photo and the tangerine and yellow seem a little softer than the photo as well, but they're great colors. A little stiffer than the fitbit bands, but they fit comfortably and actually might be a bit sturdier!

Honda CR-V Wireless DVD Headphones (Black, 1 Headset)
Honda CR-V Wireless DVD Headphones (Black, 1 Headset)
Offered by Music First HQ
Price: $24.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, June 6, 2014
I only got one headset with the car and if I have two passengers in the back then one would be out of luck. So I checked Honda who wanted a lot of money for a second set. After reading the positive reviews on here, I decided to order these and they work great for less than one quarter of the price that Honda charges!

WoCase Wristband Accessory Replacement Pack (Large) with Clasps for Fitbit Flex Activity and Sleep Tracker(4/pack)
Offered by WoCase
Price: $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety, June 6, 2014
I ordered these because I didn't like the colors of the fitbit bands. The one it came with was nice, but I wanted variety and I like the colors. The bands are a little bit stiffer than the fitbit band but still comfortable on.

Microplane Colossal Pedicutre Rasp Brown
Microplane Colossal Pedicutre Rasp Brown
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $7.62
23 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars This works!, May 13, 2014
After reading some of the reviews for this I thought I'd give it a try. Ped-eggs worked ok, but this works way better! I have seriously dry cracked heels and thick rough skin on my big toes, and even though you don't necessarily see the rough skin scraping off, it does! You must be very very careful on more sensitive areas, like the sides of the heels and as other reviewers have said, don't overdo it because even if you can't feel it working, it is! Between that and a good foot cream, I'm confident my feet will look a lot better!

2.00 Ct Sterling Silver Pink Mystic Topaz Removable Jacket Stud Earrings 7x5 mm
2.00 Ct Sterling Silver Pink Mystic Topaz Removable Jacket Stud Earrings 7x5 mm
Offered by GemStoneKing
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Earrings, May 2, 2014
Got these on a lightning deal. They caught my eye because of the pink color. They are a great size, not too big, not too small. They can be worn dressy with the jackets but will be just as pretty alone. The color is very rich and they were a great price. Pink sapphire and pink tourmaline can be too pricey, so these are a great alternative.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5