Profile for Nicholle N. Chandler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicholle N. Chandler RSS Feed (Skagway, AK)

New Girl Season 3
New Girl Season 3
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh!, September 12, 2014
Not their best season. But still entertaining.

7 Piece Magnetic Spice Rack and Decanters
7 Piece Magnetic Spice Rack and Decanters

2.0 out of 5 stars There just okay, March 31, 2012
They would be great if they all worked. I bought two sets of 6 and 2 out of the 12, I can't get the lids off. I have tried everything. Sometimes they turn, but how do I get the spice in it, if I can't get the lid off? On one, I got the spice in, but now it won't turn so that i can sprinkle the spice out... very frustrating. The magnets could be strong as well. If you put too much of something in one and put it on the fridge, it won't stay.

Wish all 12 of mine would open!! :(

Bright Side Up: 100 Ways to Be Happier Right Now
Bright Side Up: 100 Ways to Be Happier Right Now
by Amy Spencer
Price: $11.91
105 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, February 23, 2012
Amy Spencer is such an inspirational writer. She instills happiness with every word. I was just going through a bad break up and her relationship chapter picked me up, literally, and made me see my situation in a different light. A must have for anyone wanting to see life brighter. Feeling happy about being in the DMV line? YES! It's possible! Pick up your copy today and find out how!

Meeting Your Half-Orange: An Utterly Upbeat Guide to Using Dating Optimism to Find Your Perfect Match
by Amy Spencer
78 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good...., July 24, 2010
I haven't finished it yet, BUT I'm half way through it and have already felt changes in my mood toward love. I AM READY FOR MY BIG LOVE, and that is what I want .... and have always had that attitude of "when is it my turn?" Not anymore. I am sitting back and letting my big love come to me. I have much more optimism, not just about love but also life, and I walk around a little happier, joyful, and without fear. Things will all work out the way they are supposed to. I am meant to be a wife and mother, and one day I will! :) Thank you Amy Spencer!

Kiss and Run: The Single, Picky, and Indecisive Girl's Guide to Overcoming Fear of Commitment
by Elina Furman
27 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for single woman who "can't find love"., June 24, 2009
Loved this book. The nitpicking and free spirit chapters hit me smack in the face. I see now how I was looking for a man who just doesn't exist. It was a great book. MUST READ!!