Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy "Jeremy" RSS Feed (Montana)

Page: 1 | 2
iXCC ® Dual USB 4.2 Amp (20 Watt) SMART High Capacity [High Power] AC Travel Wall Charger - ChargeWise (tm) Technology [High Speed] FAST Charging for Apple iPhone 6 6 plus 5s 5c 5; ipad air; iPad Air mini (Retina Display); iPad 4; ipad2; Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3; Note 2 and Note 3; the new HTC One (M8); Google Nexus and More [Black]
Offered by iXCC
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $9.99

Samsung OEM Universal Micro Home Travel Charger for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/Note 2 and Other Smartphones - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Price: $10.31
26 used & new from $4.39

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, November 15, 2014
Works great! No complaints at all. This charges fast on my galaxy s4 just like the one that came with the phone. Even bought one as a gift later.

Grading Calculator - E-Z Grader Teacher's Aid Scoring Chart (Original) - 8-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Offered by magilladan
Price: $2.19
21 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014
Makes figuring out grades so easy! Love it.

Perfectly Clear
Perfectly Clear
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works great but a bit slow. Needs an update in Amazon to keep up with google play!, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Perfectly Clear (App)
If you need your photos auto-fixed, this is a great program. Also can be used as a camera. A bit slow to fix and the Amazon App Store version is out of date.

Pearce Grips Gun Fits GLOCK Model 29 Grip Extension
Pearce Grips Gun Fits GLOCK Model 29 Grip Extension
Price: $7.18
23 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., May 5, 2013
Perfect for but instructions could be better. Had to squeeze the bottom of the magazine with a tool because my hands weren't nearly strong enough. Use something soft between the tool and magazine to avoid scratching the magazine. Great otherwise!

Rosewill IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n PCI Express Upto 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band Adapter (RNWD-N9003PCe)
Price: $29.69
36 used & new from $14.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., March 16, 2013
Great product. Fast, easy to install and a great price! I connect at 450Mbps on 5Ghz from about 20 feet away from my router.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works great. seems like I have better recall, May 2, 2012
I've only been taking this for a few days, but right away I noticed better recall of short term things. I even remember dreams more often now. I wouldn't recommend taking this much past lunchtime though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2013 8:24 PM PST

Woombie Original - Blue Moon-Newborn
Woombie Original - Blue Moon-Newborn
Offered by Imaginary Kids
Price: $26.00
3 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but pricey, January 6, 2012
My son kept breaking out of his swaddler and scaring himself awake severa time per night. We thought this was the answer and it was but it is so pricey so I made my own by buying a baby sleepbag and sewing the sleeves closed. Works just like the wombie. You can make about 4 of them for the price of one wombie.

Human Planet [Blu-ray]
Human Planet [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Price: $36.46
41 used & new from $20.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, May 26, 2011
This review is from: Human Planet [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
My family and I are really enjoying the videos. It's a nice break to have humans more involved, this time as the subject. It's "only" 1080i, but I find the quality very very high on our 42" tv. Having enjoyed David Attenborough, I was worried about John Hurt's narrative abilities. My worries were unfounded. Mr. Hurt does a terrific job!

The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is the pandering to "climate change" for hardships people face.

6FT. HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii (Bulk Packaging)
6FT. HD Component Cable for Nintendo Wii (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Quick Buys
Price: $1.49
7 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly. Seems solid., April 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The cable arrived fairly quickly and worked exactly as described. It seems of fairly good quality too. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat if I needed another one.

Page: 1 | 2