Profile for Kelly V. Folse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kelly V. Folse RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
CoverON® Kickstand Hard + Soft Dual Layer Hybrid Case for Motorola Mini Droid - Black Hard Neon Green Soft Silicone
Offered by Wireless Central
Price: $4.69

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY. HAS OBVIOUS DESIGN FLAW! This case covers the speaker!, October 3, 2014
DO NOT BUY! This case has a very obvious design flaw which you can see in the picture: The speaker is completely covered (and sealed!) by the case (rubber and plastic). I received one of these and put my phone in it before I realized this flaw. The cutout is not big enough. I'm not sure how these can still be sold. I returned mine.

Also, the back of the kickstand is not protected by the rubber insert, so the plastic case makes contact with your plastic phone backing and will eventually creat a kickstand-size scuff area on your phone. It's just an overall horrible design! AVOID this case!

UPDATE: I returned the case (because of issue above), having to pay $2.36 out of pocket, and was only refunded "purchase price" of $1.99 from seller, not entire amount including shipping, even though it's obviously a defective design. So I have no case and I'm out -$5.35. Contacted seller and they replied with a generic message saying S/H not refundable. Please avoid this seller!

M Essentials Aquaseal WetSuit Repair - 3/4 oz + Black Colorant Kit
M Essentials Aquaseal WetSuit Repair - 3/4 oz + Black Colorant Kit
Offered by Deals Only Web Store
Price: $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, August 4, 2014
Worked great, I recommend it.

1 & 1/4 inches DELUXE FLOOR BRUSH for most vacuum cleaners.
1 & 1/4 inches DELUXE FLOOR BRUSH for most vacuum cleaners.
Offered by GoVacuum
Price: $6.05
23 used & new from $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, I recommend it, August 4, 2014
Great buy, exactly what I was looking for, I like the cuts across the front to allow sucking while flush against the floor. real horse hair. My one negative is that the head part where your vacuum hose slides into it is pretty thin plastic and I don't see it being durable long-term. If you push too hard while vacuuming, it seems thin enough to crack fairly easily.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2014 8:49 PM PDT

Rapid Dual Car Charger with Micro USB - For Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Note2 Note3 - Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Moto X, LG G2, HTC ONE, DNA (Car Charger)
Offered by Moonshine Sales LLC
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, high quality, but with 2 possible drawbacks. LED is bright and blinks sporadically, August 4, 2014
Great buy and high quality, however it has a couple of quirks: The red square light is great, not too bright; The LED light at small plug side is helpful in the dark, but then goes on and off sporadically which can be very annoying and distracting while driving at night because it's quite bright. Also, because of the LED, the end of the plug is bulky and may not fit some phones with certain cases or ports. It barely fits my Droid Mini's charging port with the Trident case on it.

Trident Case AG-MOT-DRMINI-BK Aegis Series Case for Motorola DROID Mini - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Wireless Wonderz
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, stylish, compare to Otterbox Defender at half the price. More bulky than Otterbox Commuter., August 4, 2014
Excellent case, easy to put phone in and take our, durable, stylish looking, comes with screen-protactor which is separate. I can certainly compare to it's competitor, Otterbox, except I find it to be a bit more bulky, fatter, heavier, more like the defender version of Otterbox. So if you'd like to keep your phone as small as possible, go with Otterbox commuter; if you want extra protection like Otterbox Defender at half the price, this is perfect for you. Both port covers seem to work well, audio jack cover expecially easy to open, charging port not quite as easy.

Ambient Weather WS-YG313-G Cherry Finish Brass Bezel Traditional Weather Station - Gold Dials
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, April 14, 2014
For the reasonable price, this is what I expected or better. It is mounted outside under a covered porch and seems to be working fine. I"ve had it nearly 6 weeks

Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Dry Dog Food, 30-Pound Bag
Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Dry Dog Food, 30-Pound Bag
Price: $43.99
7 used & new from $38.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Both my dogs would not eat it, April 14, 2014
I don't doubt Science Diet's research and claims about this product, I trust them; however, both my dogs (5 yr old and 10 yr old Doberman Pinschers) would not eat this food. I had to mix it with canned food and broth and they still had to be coerced into eating it when they seldom did eat it. I wasted most of it. My 5 year old eats ANYTHING and did not like it. The kibble is very hard and doesn't quickly soften after adding warm water or canned food. However I later learned about Hills Science Diet's 100% unconditional guarantee, so i returned my unused portion for a full refund. I will have to just give my dog a supplement (maybe Phycox) instead.

Update:

If this special food doesn't work for you, Phycox supplement (treats) seems to have helped my 10 year-old a lot; when I ran out, she started limping again. When she was back on it, the limping stopped. I highly recommend Phycox, as did my vet. There are special Phycox versions for diabetics and other dietary restrictions.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2014 10:21 AM PDT

Panasonic RP-HS16-S In-Ear Earbud Heaphones with Flexible Ear Hinge (Silver)
Panasonic RP-HS16-S In-Ear Earbud Heaphones with Flexible Ear Hinge (Silver)
Offered by DigitalKynect
Price: $6.94
60 used & new from $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these!, April 11, 2014
So yea, they aren't the best-sounding earphones I've ever heard, but for the price, if you need some reliable gym/workout headphones that will stay on your ear and sound decent, these are exactly what I wanted and I'm very happy with them. Note, they are also very efficient (loud) compared to other earbuds; I have to lower the volume on the source when using these.

Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Portta PETDTAP Digital Coax and Optical Toslink to Analog Audio Converter
Price: $9.74
66 used & new from $4.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned this, April 11, 2014
Because I later learned it doesn't decode dolby surround. I later bought the Gefen Dolby unit for nearly $100 which worked at first, but overheated a lot and shutdown often, always needing to be powered off and reset. It also popped a lot when the signal was lost which could have potentially harmed my speakers. I would avoid these type units altogether if you can... but a different amp or TV which works without these, I find them to be generally unreliable and a waste.

Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac (Black)
Logitech QuickCam Vision Pro for Mac (Black)
3 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera! Everything I wanted and better, April 11, 2014
I've been using this unit on my Mac Mini for years and it's still working great; mic comes through clear even when I'm across the room, video is clear and it has been virtually trouble-free. Sometimes Apple's software updates or other applications make it not work, but the unit itself has been great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6