Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Alaffia - Beautiful Curls - Curl Nurturing Leave -In Detangler for Babies & Up - 12 oz (FFP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually detangles knotted curls!! Incredible miracle product., August 15, 2015
Amazing on curly hair! This is the only one that actually helps get out tangles. I've tried numerous products on my 5 yr olds thick long curls and all the others are a joke. They are as useful as water but much more expensive. This one is thick, creamy and smells nice. It really makes taking out her curls (a nightly every) far more tolerable for us both and it easily cuts the time in half. Just ordered another bottle. In a rush recently I skipped bath and just used this after swimming which means it worked amazingly even with all the chlorine!!

Stur - Variety Pack (5pck) - ALL-NATURAL Stevia Water Enhancer ..........................makes 100 8oz. servings - drink mix. Non-GMO, natural fruit flavor, natural stevia leaf extract, sugar-free, calorie-free, preservative-free, 100% Vitamin C, liquid stevia drops. **Family Business, Happiness Guaranteed, You will Love Stur**
Offered by SturDrinks
Price: $19.95
12 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is amazingly good!! My kids love it and I feel ..., July 24, 2015
I was skeptical about this product. I have been a crystal light addict and was determined to wean myself on account of the aspartame and food dyes. Yuck!! I have been training myself to adjust to stevia. This stuff is amazingly good!! My kids love it and I feel great feeding it to them. Fruit punch is their favorite. I adore the pomegranate cranberry. The iced tea with lemon tastes shockingly like the real thing. Fantastic product. I'd love them to make a pitcher sized product. Thanks!!

Now I'm Reading! Level One: Animal Antics
Now I'm Reading! Level One: Animal Antics
by Nora Gaydos
21 used & new from $0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars These were perfect!! He could sound out most harder words ..., October 8, 2014
We were concerned because our son wasn't that interested in learning to read. He's a perfectionist and was overwhelmed with most "easy readers". These were perfect!! He could sound out most harder words and get through the books. After the first one he got his sticker and felt proud - successful. Now he's very into completing the set. Having 4 stickers per book is great because he wants to read them all on his own 4 times!! This was a fantastic purchase!! Already ordered the next set.

6" BULLY STICKS - Free Range Standard Regular Thick Select 6 inch (10 Pack), by Downtown Pet Supply
Offered by DogStuff-4u
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bland and flavorless..., June 28, 2013
For the price, I had hoped to feed the whole family, but instead I had one terrible meal. Not even hot sauce could erectify the situation. Small, no girth, I couldn't even tell when it was in my mouth. Would not recommend.

Not All Princesses Dress in Pink
Not All Princesses Dress in Pink
by Jane Yolen
Price: $13.26
81 used & new from $8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars empowered "princesses", December 25, 2012
This book is FANTASTIC!! I want my kids (boy and girl) to know that girls can be feminine and girly without being weak. Wanting to wear pink and sparkles does NOT equal being less than men or bad at math or anything of the sort. My daughter can - if SHE wants to - wear as much frilly sparkly stuff as she sees fit - and still be smart and strong and confident. This book is a jem. SO grateful for it. thank you!

Almay Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 120-Count (Pack of 2)
Almay Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 120-Count (Pack of 2)
Offered by Beauty Savings
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars useless junk - thin and tiny, November 27, 2012
These are awful. Total waste of money. They are tiny and super thin. When I try to take one out of the container my fingers grab at least 3. One eye requires several pads and I wear minimal eye shadow and mascara. Don't waste your money.

The Neutrogena large extra gentle eye makeup removal pads are FAR BETTER!!! They are large and thick. They are more money but you will use far less of them so in the end it probably ends up being the same!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic family fun (kids of different ages), November 27, 2012
We love this game! My 5.5 and 2.5 year olds love it. They both think the wozzle is hilarious and silly. At first the 2.5 year old was a little nervous about the woozle and didn't love walking towards him - but she was brave and made peace - now she loves him. She gives him kisses. My 5.5 year old son thinks the silly snack items are HILARIOUS! They are the best part of the game for him. "hairy pickle, bathwater soda, broccoli lollipop, booger chili....." totally cracks him up. I also like the age adjustments (the various levels you can play at). My son uses the spinner the attempts to "bunny hop" or "walk backwards" to the woozle but my daughter isn't quite ready for that yet.
Fantastic use of $20! Anything that gets the whole family playing and laughing together is a win! I am buying 3 more for friends for holiday gifts.

Cloud b On The Go Travel Sound Machine Soother, Sleep Sheep
Cloud b On The Go Travel Sound Machine Soother, Sleep Sheep
Offered by UnlimitedBaby
Price: $27.95
26 used & new from $24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars not loud enough - no continuous play, November 23, 2012
Pros:
cute
cuddly
attaches to crib or infant carseat

Cons:
not loud enough!! (it's okay in a quiet room but not out and about, which is what I wanted it for)
won't play all night long (this is what i needed to make it useful on vacation)

all in all it is not useful for what i wanted it for which was 1. on the carseat and 2. travel

bummer. wanted to love it!

Melissa & Doug Scratchin' Shapes - Rain Forest Group Pack
Melissa & Doug Scratchin' Shapes - Rain Forest Group Pack
Price: $10.68
7 used & new from $8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice But tiny., September 11, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
These are fun but they are very small. The animals (once they are punched out of the square) are just a few inches.

The SAK Artist Circle 3 Piece Cosmetic Bag,White Peace Print,One Size
The SAK Artist Circle 3 Piece Cosmetic Bag,White Peace Print,One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but smudged ink, September 11, 2012
These are very cute. The big one is my favorite. It's bigger than I expected which is nice. The small one is cute too. The medium one is nice if you like red. It's okay but not as cute as the other two.
However, the red ink smudged and the other two (nicely packaged on top and bottom on this one) now have red marks on them. They look dirty and I have to return them. bummer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4