Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Cathe > Reviews

Browse

Cathe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 706

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathe RSS Feed (curled up with a book)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
L'Oreal Paris Skin Care Youth Code Illuminator Tinted All-in-1 Moisturizer SPF 20, 1.4 oz
Price: $13.45
9 used & new from $8.44

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a tinted moisterizer, August 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is supposed to be a tinted moisturizer which supposedly changes to match any skin type. Sounds too good to be true right? Well, trust your instincts and skip this if you want any tinting. The cream is thick and white and does not do any tinting other than a whitish sunscreen look. I was very disappointed in this and it's going straight in the trash.

Mead Academic Year Weekly/Monthly Planner, Pretty Please, Stripes Design, 12 Months, August 2015-July 2016, 5.38 x 8.25 Inches Page Size (AAW30938)
Price: $14.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, August 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm completely happy with this planner. It's just what I had hoped for. Each month has a monthly view as an overview and then opens to weekly views with plenty of room for writing notes. I also like that this is not spiral bound so it slips in and out of my purse easily. I love everything about this planner and am glad to have found it.

Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Charcoal
Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars These work as advertised!, August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love to listen to my iPod while doing yard work but I've had the worst time with earbuds. They are always falling out and it's such a pain to get them back in when wearing gardening gloves or with dirty hands. Plus I'm always getting things tangled in the cords. Well these in-ear headphones are the answer to my problems. First of all, they do NOT fall out. Seriously. They are held securely in my ear and I had no problem even when I was hot and sweaty during my last stint of 3 hours of yardwork in the blazing sun. The other thing I love is that there is a little clip on the cord so I could clip it to my shirt strap to keep securely out of the way of getting tangled in foliage or garden tools. I'm so happy to have gotten these headphones. I'll never go back to the other kind!

Tresemme Expert Selection Lightweight Moisturizing Lotion, Max The Volume, 7.3 Ounce
Price: $5.09
12 used & new from $5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Dried out my hair, August 4, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was disappointed in this product. It left my hair sticky and dry, rather than shiny and smooth. It may help with the volume, but I'd rather have soft hair. I'll stick with my argan oil which gives much better results.

Five Star Student Weekly / Monthly Planner, Blue Stripe Design, 12 Months, August, 2015-July 2016, 5.5 x 8.5 Inch Page Size (73048)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm so happy with this planner. I got if for my teen daughter to keep track of homework assignments and sports practices and games. The datebook is sturdy and will hold up to being taken in and out of her backpack, and the cool, colorful cover is very fun. Inside the book, you get a monthly view for each month and then weekly pages with plenty of room for writing on each day. She is trilled with this and I think may get one for myself as well.

Avery 5315 White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 laser note cards, 2 cards/sheet, 60 cards & envelopes/box
Price: $15.11
47 used & new from $7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 31, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love all of Avery's note cards and use these all the time. I love that I don't have to go out and find overpriced cards that someone else has created. With theres, I can customize these for all of my needs: thank you cards, invitations, birthday cards, you name it! It's so easy to use one of their templates or just design my own. They paper is good quality and sturdy and the cards look very professional. I highly recommend them.

BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor, Black
BLACK+DECKER FP6010 Performance Dicing Food Processor, Black
Price: $123.29
21 used & new from $79.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Slices, dices and more, July 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are so many things I love about this food processor that I hardly know where to begin. First off, let me say that I really like food processors and use them from everything to slicing, grating and chopping veggies, to making bread dough and pie crust, to making hummus. I've had a Cuisinart food processor for about 15 years but the cover, which is made from thin brittle plastic, has been chipped away bit by bit, so that I can not get it to click into place and have to jerry rig it to make the machine turn on, so I knew it was time for a replacement.

I am pleased to say that this Black and Decker exceeded my expectations. The canister and cover are made from thick plastic which seems much more durable than my old processor. The slicing blade is adjustable so I just need to turn the knob to get the thickness I desire rather than having to change out blades. The chopping blade works well and there is a dough blade as well. The processor also shreds and I am excited that there is even a special blade to dice! One feature I absolutely love is the case to store all the blades and attachments. Now I can find what I need easily and it's such a nice safe, organized way to store them. I will say this is a very large unit--with the canister and cover it is tall, but happily it just fits under my cabinet so I can can keep it on the counter for easy access. I am very, very pleased with this machine!

After Alice: A Novel
After Alice: A Novel
by Gregory Maguire
Price: $14.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda dull . . ., July 25, 2015
This review is from: After Alice: A Novel (Paperback)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We know what happened to Alice when she disappeared down the rabbit hole into Wonderland--but what about those she left behind? This story alternates between her friend Ada's search for Alice in Wonderland and Alice's sister Lydia's search in England. Great premise, but unfortunately a disappointingly boring story. I love Maguire's writing and am a fan of most of his other books, but this one was pretty flat.

Milk & Co. Baby and Children's Natural Spotty Tots Miracle Rash and Diaper Cream, 1.7 Ounce
Offered by Rational Kitchen
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love the product--but not the packaging, July 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cream is amazing. We don't have a baby in the house but have been using it for bug bites, heat rashes, and itchy dry summer skin. It has a wonderful, natural-non perfumey scent, and absorbs quickly without feeling greasy. I'd love to have a big tube of this to use as a skin lotion. The only thing we don't like is the packaging. It's hard to open without spilling it and the opening is so wide, it's just asking for trouble if you have a baby or young kids near it.

We Never Asked for Wings: A Novel
We Never Asked for Wings: A Novel
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Price: $14.85
66 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Darn!, July 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Letty's parents have been raising her two children since she had her first child at 18 years old. When they move back to Mexico, she must take over the care of these two children whom she barely knows.

While I enjoy Diffenbaugh's writing and loved Language of Flowers, this book never quite worked for me. The story was too all over the place and touched on so many different things but never seemed to settle down and draw me in. There were too many plot lines left hanging and too many contrived or unresolved situations. It's not a bad book, but I really wanted to love this like her other book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2015 11:06 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20