Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Cathe > Reviews

Browse

Cathe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 768

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathe RSS Feed (curled up with a book)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Spectrum Naturals Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil Packets, 10 Count
Spectrum Naturals Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil Packets, 10 Count
Price: $12.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient for travel, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the spectrum coconut oil. It's organic and has a mild taste. I wouldn't buy this packets for regular use because of the excess packaging but for travel, work, or to stick in a gym back for moisturizing, the little packets are perfect.

Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 1" EXTRA LONG Clipless Curling Iron
Infiniti Pro by Conair Tourmaline Ceramic 1" EXTRA LONG Clipless Curling Iron
Price: $23.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My teen daughters LOVE wand style curling irons much more than the traditional kinds. It takes a bit to master not burning your fingers but with the want, you don't get clamp lines. They didn't find that the longer want resulted in a shorter curling time (they both have long hair), but they really liked the curls that this one produced. They say they are different from their other wand -- more wavy. I like that it's ceramic which is less damaging to the hair. We are very happy with this curling wand.

The Killing Lessons: A Novel
The Killing Lessons: A Novel
by Saul Black
Price: $17.82
118 used & new from $1.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Nail biter!, May 17, 2016
A couple of serial killers torturing and killing women and leaving weird, seemingly random objects inside them. San Francisco homicide detective Valerie Hart has all but given up hope of finding them, when they make a mistake that just might lead to a breakthrough.

This was a very suspenseful book leaving me on the edge of my seat, biting my nails many times. The detective's backstory was probably the weakest part of the book . . . but the scenes with the killers and the victims were intense and very well done. Great thriller!

Ester-C Immune Plus Probiotics, 60 Coated Tablets
Ester-C Immune Plus Probiotics, 60 Coated Tablets
Offered by Slow River Ranch
Price: $14.28
12 used & new from $9.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice combo, May 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the combination of vitamin C and probiotics. The pills are a little big and chalky to swallow but not too bad. I don't know if these supplements are the reason but everyone in my household and workplace got this really nasty cold (fever, chills, stuffy/runny nose, cough) and I never got more than any achy head and neck and tiredness -- the full on cold symptoms never materialized.

REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures (38.87-Ounce Box)
REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures (38.87-Ounce Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, May 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These little bags are great. Just the right size for my kids to take to school for a snack. The packs come in a display type box which we used for our concession stand at the school play and it was really perfect.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable Everyday Basic Buffet Napkin, 18x18", Set of 6, Assorted Farmhouse Check Set
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These napkins are great. Nice looking, good quality and just the right size.

DII Home Essentials Rag Rug for Kitchen, Bathroom, Entry Way, Laundry Room and Bedroom, 20 x 31.5", Mint
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and thick, May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This rug is nice and thick. I have it in the bathroom in front of the shower and I wish it was just a little bigger -- but it works. And the beautiful colors really brighten it up.

Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Earl Gray, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Nature's Guru Organic Tea, Earl Gray, 25 Count (Pack of 12)
Price: $18.69
4 used & new from $13.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, May 2, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These tea bags are so fancy in their beautiful silk bags. And not only do they look special, but the tea really tastes great. Very flavorful without being overwhelming. And I love that the tea is organic. I really feel like I'm treating myself when I drink this tea.

DII 100% Polyester, Spill proof,  Machine Washable, Zipper Tablecloth for Outdoor Use With Umbrella Covered Tables, 60" Round, Fresh Spring Lattice, Seats 4 People
DII 100% Polyester, Spill proof, Machine Washable, Zipper Tablecloth for Outdoor Use With Umbrella Covered Tables, 60" Round, Fresh Spring Lattice, Seats 4 People
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tablecloth!, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am so happy with this tablecloth. It's the perfect size for my deck table and fits right around my umbrella pole. It seems well made, It's easy to zip on and off. The color and pattern are so pretty--it really dresses up my table.

DII 100% Cotton Chevron Herringbone Throw for Indoor/Outdoor Use, Great Blanket For A Couch Throw, Picnics, Camping, BBQ's, Beaches, & Everyday Use - 50 x 60", Wine
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this blanket. It's very soft, not too heavy but heavy enough and the pastel colors are pretty. I put it through the wash and it came out looking perfect. I'm very pleased with this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20