Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Cathe > Reviews

Browse

Cathe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 760

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cathe RSS Feed (curled up with a book)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII 100% Polyester, Spill proof,  Machine Washable, Zipper Tablecloth for Outdoor Use With Umbrella Covered Tables, 60" Round, Fresh Spring Lattice, Seats 4 People
DII 100% Polyester, Spill proof, Machine Washable, Zipper Tablecloth for Outdoor Use With Umbrella Covered Tables, 60" Round, Fresh Spring Lattice, Seats 4 People
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tablecloth!, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am so happy with this tablecloth. It's the perfect size for my deck table and fits right around my umbrella pole. It seems well made, It's easy to zip on and off. The color and pattern are so pretty--it really dresses up my table.

DII 100% Cotton Chevron Herringbone Throw for Indoor/Outdoor Use, Great Blanket For A Couch Throw, Picnics, Camping, BBQ's, Beaches, & Everyday Use - 50 x 60", Wine
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and pretty, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this blanket. It's very soft, not too heavy but heavy enough and the pastel colors are pretty. I put it through the wash and it came out looking perfect. I'm very pleased with this.

DII 100% Cotton, Tonal Fringe, Variegated, Machine Washable, Everyday Kitchen Basic Placemat, Set of 6, Spice
Price: $28.99
5 used & new from $24.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These placemats are beautiful. Nice, large size and a vibrant beautiful color. They seem to be well made too. I haven't put them through the wash yet so will see how they hold up but so far, I'm very pleased.

Bright Shiny Morning (P.S.)
Bright Shiny Morning (P.S.)
by James Frey
Price: $13.58
252 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Stories from L.A., April 24, 2016
Frey weaves in and out of stories of various people in contemporary L.A., mingled with facts and statistics about the city. Even with so many characters--some that he returns to again and again and some that are met only once--I was surprised how easy it was to become immersed and follow all the different stories. The fact/stats parts went on too long at times but other than that, I really enjoyed this book.

Also--I listened to this one on audio and the reader was amazing--one of the best I've heard.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Everyday Damask Kitchen Tablecloth For Dinner Parties, Summer & Outdoor Picnics - 60x84" Seats 6 to 8 People, Black
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and eye-catching, April 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This tablecloth is made from sturdy fabric that will hold up well for everyday use. The black and white color is bold and eye-catching--though the pattern is a tad busy. The size is perfect for my 4 person dining table. I'm happy with this tablecloth.

Mikasa Antique White 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Mikasa Antique White 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, elegant set, April 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice quality, nice looking dish set. The plain white and design give them an elegant look. The dishes, including the tall tea cup, are a good size--not too big and not too small. I'm very happy with this set and also appreciate the excellent packing so that it arrived in perfect condition.

Mikasa Italian Countryside 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Mikasa Italian Countryside 4-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and elegant set, April 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These dishes are absolutely beautiful and of very good quality. The plates and bowl are of very good size--the large plate and bowl would also work as serving dishes. I do wish the cup were a little bigger. But overall, I'm very, very pleased with this set. And it was packaged very well for shipping!

Vagisil Prohydrate, Internal Vaginal Moisturizing Gel, 8 Count
Vagisil Prohydrate, Internal Vaginal Moisturizing Gel, 8 Count
Price: $12.49
5 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars This works, April 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've gotten to the age where I needed a product like this but wasn't exactly what to use. This product is perfect. Easy to apply, didn't cause any irritation, had no odor, no mess - - exactly what I wanted.

Armitron Women's 75/5338MPGPWT Gold-Tone and White Leather Strap Watch
Armitron Women's 75/5338MPGPWT Gold-Tone and White Leather Strap Watch
Price: $41.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, April 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While I give 1 star for delivery as I just found this package in my bushes when I was doing some yard work this weekend--and it had supposedly been delivered over a month ago--the watch itself is wonderful! It's simple and pretty and good quality. It's easy to buckle/unbluckle and fits my small wrist well (and would also fit larger and smaller sized wrists). It keeps good time and looks great--just what a watch should do!

Blood on Snow (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
Blood on Snow (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard)
by Jo Nesbø
Price: $10.16
92 used & new from $2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novella, March 24, 2016
I really enjoyed this novella by Jo Nesbo. It's different from his Harry Hole books--this is very character driven and a bit more thoughtful and surreal. I think I liked it so much because I just really enjoyed the main character who was narrating the story. He was quite different. He worked as a killer because he wasn't good at anything else--he couldn't drive getaway cars, pimp, or rough people up when they couldn't pay. He loved to read but because of his dyslexia wasn't always sure he was reading what was written. And a had a soft spot for the ladies -- or certain ladies. I also really enjoyed Nesbo's writing in this one. Lots of images, especially those related to snow. This was just my kind of book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20