Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for By Sandra Davis > Reviews

Browse

By Sandra Davis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

By Sandra Davis RSS Feed

The Price Is RightTM Bingo
The Price Is RightTM Bingo
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, however......., June 13, 2016
This review is from: The Price Is RightTM Bingo (App)
I really like this game however I can't do the daily Plinko drop or spin the wheel. As soon as it starts to load I get kicked out of the game. A bit frustrating. I won't be doing any in app purchasing. Too pricey.

BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots
BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, however......., May 4, 2016
I used to love this game. I've made a lot of Blitz friends. In the beginning the game was a lot of fun. Now as I've gotten higher in the game the fun part isn't as fun anymore. The hard to get shadow cards are now nearly impossible. I save up credits for weeks to try for the last hard to get if non exsistant shadow & usually don't get it. Plus the non tradeable shadows that suck up your credits make me want to delete the game altogether.

1 Direction Earbuds, Black with Pink Logo
1 Direction Earbuds, Black with Pink Logo
Offered by Ketchup Popsicles
Price: $7.52
28 used & new from $3.11

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves the earbuds, November 8, 2012
I bought the earbuds for my fourteen year old daughter, and she LOVES them. The shipping was about a day early and well packaged. The price was fair, and I recommend that if you have a teenage daughter you should get her these.