Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for R. Smith > Reviews

Browse

R. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Smith "biggbird" RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2
Playboy Sexy Video Billiard HD
Playboy Sexy Video Billiard HD
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 15, 2015
Great bod but all we get to see is hair flicking.

Maxam KTFLMAP Maxam 8Oz Ss Flask withAntique World M
Maxam KTFLMAP Maxam 8Oz Ss Flask withAntique World M
Offered by SKIVU
Price: $5.90
18 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Right, June 7, 2015
Great flask at a great price. Love the old world charm.

BALTIC LINEN COMPANY 100-Percent Cotton Luxury 6-Piece Towel Set, Plum
BALTIC LINEN COMPANY 100-Percent Cotton Luxury 6-Piece Towel Set, Plum

2.0 out of 5 stars Not plush, February 4, 2015
I thought these were going to be plush. They are paper thin. The recipeint of these for Christmas was not impressed.

VonShef Professional 250 Watt Hand Mixer - Includes - 2x Beaters, 2x Dough Hooks and a Balloon Whisk + 5 Speed With Turbo Button
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great price, and two extra attachments that regular mixers ..., November 11, 2014
Speedy shipping, a great price, and two extra attachments that regular mixers don't have. Plus a stylish attractive mixer that works great. Can't be beat...!

Marvel's The Avengers
Marvel's The Avengers
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014
Funny, witty, and so much action. What do you expect from Joss Whedon? Can't wait for the next installment!

Newbee Fashion - "Pocket" Readers Ultra Compact Spring Temple Reading Glasses w/ Portable Pocket Clip Aluminum Case Black +2.00
Offered by Newbee Fashion
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me, July 23, 2014
Just what I needed. They are slim so I can see over them and they stay put hanging off my shirt when I bend over. At a great price with fast shipping. Can't ask for more.

Epic (Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
Epic (Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Colin Farrell
Offered by The Big Lebowski
Price: $8.40
95 used & new from $1.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Book With No Movie, March 12, 2014
We bought this for our daughter for Christmas. When we went to play it, there was only a few seconds of video recorded and the rest was blank. We sent it back for a replacement and never heard anything. Finally I looked at my account and they had refunded our money because it was unavailable. There was no contact from the seller telling us this and we kept telling our girl that the replacement was on its way. Unhappiness ensued...

Daniel Green Women's Trista Slipper,Chestnut,11 M US
Daniel Green Women's Trista Slipper,Chestnut,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and Stylish!, April 17, 2013
I got these for my wife to wear around the house. She has worn through the soles of other slippers and so we thought these would last longer with the strong sole. She loves them! They are warm and allow her to go outside if she wants and stay dry!

App Killer
App Killer
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing, April 17, 2013
This review is from: App Killer (App)
This app was a bomb. It does not seem to work. Most of the apps stay open after you tell them to stop. Don't get it.

Copper Magnetic Bracelet Pain Therapy High Power Magnets Silver Hammer - Medium
Copper Magnetic Bracelet Pain Therapy High Power Magnets Silver Hammer - Medium
Offered by Magnet Jewelry Store
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is helping!, July 24, 2011
A friend told me that a copper bracelet might help with the arthritis I have had in my neck for a year now. I have had the bracelet on for about 3 weeks. There is no crunching sound in my neck when I turn my head any more, and it is not hurting hardly at all these days. I can't prove the bracelet did it, but it is the only change I can think of. Thanks a lot!!

Page: 1 | 2