Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for JamesBond > Reviews

Browse

JamesBond's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JamesBond RSS Feed

Sennheiser HD 8 DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD 8 DJ Headphones
Offered by TheCameraBox
Price: $299.95
24 used & new from $222.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser Redefines Sound!, January 21, 2015
Simply, amazing!

After a couple of weeks of use, I thought I'd give my review of the HD 8 DJs. (All opinions based on listening to my iPod and computer. I did not use an amp of any kind during testing)

From the second the box arrived at my door to now, I have been extremely pleased with my purchase!

Packaging:
10/10 They were not kidding around when they say that these headphones come with a premium case. Stores my headphones, the extra ear pads, and cables! (Black and blue is a nice color combo as well) The only thing that might bother some, is the cords are really long, so I stick with the spiral cord. Doesn't bother me, since they are "DJ" headphones

Build Quality/Design:
10/10 My oh my, these headphones are build like a tank, well almost. The materials are combined in a way that make these feel extremely durable. These headphones are built to last thanks in part to using high quality materials! The ability to rotate each headphone is confusing at first, but after playing around, it is quite easy to get used to. Sound isolation is incredible! When you have these on, they block out nearly all outside sound. When you look at these headphones, you KNOW you got a pair of high quality cans.

Comfort:
9/10 Overall, very comfortable. Not perfect, but close. The headphones, after a long period of use, can sometimes feel uncomfortable due to the tighter clamping. But if you take a break for 10-15, you'll be good to go! No big deal, just a slight concern.

Sound:
9.5/10 There is room for improvement when it comes to sound quality, which is why I don't give a 10/10. But the sound quality is simply superior in its class and price range. I am a fan of bass, and these provide a superior quality of clear bass. I'm not a sound expert but the mids and highs sound great to me! I have listened to as many genres of music as I could to really test these out, and I have not been disappointed one bit. Also great for listening to movies!

Bottom Line:
If you have the money, and are looking for a pair of professional headphones that produce a superior audio spectrum to listen to music etc, then these are for you! You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Hope this helps!!!

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $8.65
268 used & new from $0.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Incredible!, February 19, 2013
First off, let me explain that this is NOT Metal Gear Solid! It's Rising: Revengeance. There's a difference. In the product description of the game, it states "The latest METAL GEAR console experience featuring an all-new style of frenetic action game play". The key word is action. My point? This game steps away from the objectives of being sneaky and trying to remain unnoticed. This game is designed for the player to be playing in action sequences throughout!

With that in mind, this game is a great way to take a step away from the main Metal Gear Solid series! The game play is intense, fun, and overall different. Raiden is a neat character to play! The graphics are amazing as well!

Finally, I would like to close by saying Metal Gear Solid 5 is in the makings with a possible title of Ground Zeroes!

Buy this game! It's worth it if you enjoy action games!