Profile for Becky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Becky RSS Feed

3 Piece Flickering Flameless LED Wax Pillar Candles Set with Remote Control and BONUS LED Ball Candle by Frux Home and Yard

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality, December 11, 2014
Not worth the price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2014 5:12 PM PST

The Most Scenic Drives in America: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
The Most Scenic Drives in America: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
by Jerry Bates
54 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered two, June 24, 2011
This book was such a hit with my family that I ordered one for my sister who loves to travel. Easy maps to follow and great details regarding the sites listed.

The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy
by Editors of Clean Eating magazine
46 used & new from $14.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Ingredients, June 23, 2011
I want recipes that contain ingredients I can use in several recipes. I don't want to purchase an item and then just use 2 Tablespoons for one recipe. I want simple quick recipes and didn't find this book to be the right one for me.

Streetwise Washington DC Metro Map - Laminated Washington DC Metrorail Map - Folding pocket & wallet size metro map for travel
by Streetwise Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Map, November 11, 2010
This was so much better than a paper map! It fit right into my pocket and did I ever use the map. Metro on one side, city on the other. Would highly recommend.

The Unofficial Guide to Washington, D.C. (Unofficial Guides)
The Unofficial Guide to Washington, D.C. (Unofficial Guides)
by Eve Zibart
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide, November 11, 2010
We spent 5 days in DC and every night I would read sections of this book so I could plan the next day activities. The book had so many helpful suggestions,for example, I read about the Old Post office tower having the second best view in DC. We went there because we could not get into the Washington Monument and so enjoyed the view. This book is a very helpful guide.