Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Kuchta > Reviews

Browse

J. Kuchta's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kuchta RSS Feed (Portage, Michigan USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Nexus 70mm Real Silent Case Fan
Nexus 70mm Real Silent Case Fan
Offered by Cool Tech PC
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars NO SCREWS so buyer beware. Very thick fan. Yes it is silient,, March 10, 2016
This fan comes with NO Screws so buyer beware. It is very quiet so that deserves two stars. It is a small fan (but very tall) so I wanted to use it as a CPU cooler.. I had to find some very short screws or so very long screws to make it fit my cooling fins. The fan is very thick compared to other 70 MM fans so the old screws from your former setup probably will not work. Not sure why we do not get any screws with this fan that costs over 50% more than most other 70MM fans. I am using the fan but the install process leaves a lot to be desired.

Galaxy S5 Case, i-Blason [Kickstand] Prime Series [Dual-Layer] Holster Case  Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black)
Galaxy S5 Case, i-Blason [Kickstand] Prime Series [Dual-Layer] Holster Case Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black)
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Tabs keep on breaking off under normal or no use at at all, February 27, 2015
I have owned 4 of these cases and the tabs keep on breaking off. I had each one replaced under warranty but it's a real hassle...I even got one case sent to me with the tab broken off instead the sealed plastic wrapping.

S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Ultra Thin Qi Receiver Card Module for Samsung Galaxy S5 V Compatible with S-View Cover and NFC Function, Recommended to Use with QiStone+ & WoodPuck or Koolpad
Offered by Fonesalesman Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars SlimPwrCard is better with compatability than the Tylt Vu-Mate, September 2, 2014
I bought a Tylt Vu-Mate card before buying the Fonesalesman SlimPWRcard. Both cards installed easily. Actual wireless charging was very mixed with the Tylt Vu-Mate card. I like a case that has a belt clip. This makes for very thick cases. The Tylt card would charge without the extra think charging cases. I tried the following cases and it would not work with any of them: Trident Case Kraken and Aduro Shell. It finally worked with the I-Blason prime series dual layer case. My charging station was the Tylt VU station (the z-shaped device). I also have a built in wireless charging station in my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. The Tylt VU-mate and any of the cases above blocked the wireless charging signal. I finally swapped out the Tylt Vu-Mate card with a Fonesalesman slimpwrcard. Everything now works! I did contact Tylt customer service and they could not provide a full list of cases they tested with it. The Tylt card was returned and I am loving the SlimPWRcard!

TYLT VU Mate Qi Wireless Charger Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5
TYLT VU Mate Qi Wireless Charger Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5

2.0 out of 5 stars The Fonesalesman slimpwrcard works better...., September 2, 2014
I bought my Tylt Vu-Mate card directly from the manufacturer because Amazon was out of stock. My card installed easily. Actual wireless charging was very mixed. I like a case that has a belt clip. This makes for very thick cases. The Tylt card would charge without the extra think charging cases. I tried the following cases and it would not work with any of them: Trident Case Kraken and Aduro Shell. It finally worked with the I-Blason prime series dual layer case. My charging station was the Tylt VU station (the z-shaped device). I also have a built in wireless charging station in my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. The Tylt VU-mate and any of the cases above blocked the wireless charging signal. I finally swapped out the Tylt Vu-Mate card with a Fonesalesman slimpwrcard. Everything now works! I did contact Tylt customer service and they could not provide a full list of cases they tested with it. They did accept my return graciously.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2014 2:59 PM PST

Galaxy S5 Shell & Holster Case, Aduro® COMBO [Lifetime Warranty] Super Slim Shell Case w/ Built-In Kickstand + Swivel Belt Clip Holster for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Retail Packaging)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars great holster for Samsung S5, April 30, 2014
Works great, seems really solid and it seems to will last a long time. Owned it for 2 weeks. Price is right too.

Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 Screen Protector, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Screen Protector for Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 Clear HD Anti-Bubble Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, October 7, 2013
I applied the screen protector without any issues on the first try. Very few bubbles, with a smooth application. Works great! So far no problems with the protector after 1 week of use.

Saucony Men's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,11 M US
Saucony Men's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, Goofy shoelaces, September 20, 2013
Good Support like the Hurricane is know for. The shoelaces are flat not round like most running shoes. I found that aspect goofy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 9:27 PM PDT

Plantronics M50 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Plantronics M50 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
2 used & new from $58.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Bluetooth Headset ever, June 11, 2013
I have owned this bluetooth headset for about a month. I have owned about 5 BT headsets in the last 5 years and this is the best one ever. Great range, no feedback, no static or interference. Best of all people can hear me speak clearly and I can hear them great.

Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars great switcher for all sound/ video sources, September 27, 2011
I've had this unit for about 2 weeks and it works great. I am using a Comcast cable box, Home Theater PC, and a Xbox. Works great with all three. The remote does not control the PC but, I did not expect to. The Pandora setup worked great and have no issues with it. The firmware upgrade worked without a hitch. Very pleased with this purchase at $100 less than other comparable receivers from other companies.

D-Link DIR-632 Wireless-N 8-Port Router
D-Link DIR-632 Wireless-N 8-Port Router
Offered by BinkieMelane
Price: $238.59
19 used & new from $37.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Exchange it will not work !, May 1, 2011
If you are using Microsoft Exchange for your email this router will not work. It's a shame because this is an 8 port router and it will be used most likely in a small business environment. The router causes anyone who is using Exchange to have numerous slow, freezes, unresponsive sessions in Outlook. Other Amazon users have also noted this problem. I called D-Link tech support and they said there was no issue. They don't recognize this as an issue. Their firmware is on the first edition so you cannot go back to another version. D-link has issues with Exchange with many of there other routers. Google it! I cannot recommend this router or any other D-link router if you want to use Exchange. The router works fine with normal internet usage.

Page: 1 | 2