Profile for J. Kuchta > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Kuchta RSS Feed (Portage, Michigan USA)

S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Qi Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Qi Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
Offered by Fonesalesman Direct
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SlimPwrCard is better with compatability than the Tylt Vu-Mate, September 2, 2014
I bought a Tylt Vu-Mate card before buying the Fonesalesman SlimPWRcard. Both cards installed easily. Actual wireless charging was very mixed with the Tylt Vu-Mate card. I like a case that has a belt clip. This makes for very thick cases. The Tylt card would charge without the extra think charging cases. I tried the following cases and it would not work with any of them: Trident Case Kraken and Aduro Shell. It finally worked with the I-Blason prime series dual layer case. My charging station was the Tylt VU station (the z-shaped device). I also have a built in wireless charging station in my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. The Tylt VU-mate and any of the cases above blocked the wireless charging signal. I finally swapped out the Tylt Vu-Mate card with a Fonesalesman slimpwrcard. Everything now works! I did contact Tylt customer service and they could not provide a full list of cases they tested with it. The Tylt card was returned and I am loving the SlimPWRcard!

Tylt Qi Built-In Wireless Charger Receiver, Energy Card for Samsung Galaxy S 5 - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $18.19

2.0 out of 5 stars The Fonesalesman slimpwrcard works better...., September 2, 2014
I bought my Tylt Vu-Mate card directly from the manufacturer because Amazon was out of stock. My card installed easily. Actual wireless charging was very mixed. I like a case that has a belt clip. This makes for very thick cases. The Tylt card would charge without the extra think charging cases. I tried the following cases and it would not work with any of them: Trident Case Kraken and Aduro Shell. It finally worked with the I-Blason prime series dual layer case. My charging station was the Tylt VU station (the z-shaped device). I also have a built in wireless charging station in my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. The Tylt VU-mate and any of the cases above blocked the wireless charging signal. I finally swapped out the Tylt Vu-Mate card with a Fonesalesman slimpwrcard. Everything now works! I did contact Tylt customer service and they could not provide a full list of cases they tested with it. They did accept my return graciously.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2014 2:59 PM PST

Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 "Lifetime Warranty" with Kick-Stand & Belt Clip (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Sprint)
Offered by Entronik
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $11.43

5.0 out of 5 stars great holster for Samsung S5, April 30, 2014
Works great, seems really solid and it seems to will last a long time. Owned it for 2 weeks. Price is right too.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great!, October 7, 2013
I applied the screen protector without any issues on the first try. Very few bubbles, with a smooth application. Works great! So far no problems with the protector after 1 week of use.

Saucony Men's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,11 M US
Saucony Men's Powergrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoe,White/Silver/Blue,11 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, Goofy shoelaces, September 20, 2013
Good Support like the Hurricane is know for. The shoelaces are flat not round like most running shoes. I found that aspect goofy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2013 9:27 PM PDT

Plantronics M50 Wireless and Hands-Free Bluetooth Headset - Compatible with iPhone, Android, and Other Leading Smartphones - Black
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $54.99
10 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Bluetooth Headset ever, June 11, 2013
I have owned this bluetooth headset for about a month. I have owned about 5 BT headsets in the last 5 years and this is the best one ever. Great range, no feedback, no static or interference. Best of all people can hear me speak clearly and I can hear them great.

Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars great switcher for all sound/ video sources, September 27, 2011
I've had this unit for about 2 weeks and it works great. I am using a Comcast cable box, Home Theater PC, and a Xbox. Works great with all three. The remote does not control the PC but, I did not expect to. The Pandora setup worked great and have no issues with it. The firmware upgrade worked without a hitch. Very pleased with this purchase at $100 less than other comparable receivers from other companies.

D-Link DIR-632 Wireless-N 8-Port Router
D-Link DIR-632 Wireless-N 8-Port Router
Offered by DealsAdvantage
Price: $218.14
4 used & new from $129.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Exchange it will not work !, May 1, 2011
If you are using Microsoft Exchange for your email this router will not work. It's a shame because this is an 8 port router and it will be used most likely in a small business environment. The router causes anyone who is using Exchange to have numerous slow, freezes, unresponsive sessions in Outlook. Other Amazon users have also noted this problem. I called D-Link tech support and they said there was no issue. They don't recognize this as an issue. Their firmware is on the first edition so you cannot go back to another version. D-link has issues with Exchange with many of there other routers. Google it! I cannot recommend this router or any other D-link router if you want to use Exchange. The router works fine with normal internet usage.

Winegard AP8275 Chromstar 2000 Signal Amplifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Winegard AP8275 Chromstar 2000 Signal Amplifier (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $149.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Warranty is terrible, October 12, 2010
I purchased this unit less than a year ago and it worked fine for awhile. It boosted my signal and brought in many more stations. It however, failed to work after a few months of use. Probably becaused it rained. The booster was installed outside per Winegard's instructions. Their warranty of 90 day's is pretty much useless. They will charge you $24 to evaluate your dead pre-amp if you desire that. Why would you? Amazon's spec's fail to note this product only has a 90 day warranty. Look else where for a better product.

EZ Commander - Trackball PC Remote & Presenter
EZ Commander - Trackball PC Remote & Presenter

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows Media Player remote & mouse, June 7, 2010
Works well right out of the box with Windows Media Player. I wish some of the more common buttons that control video playback were larger. The pause, play, fast forward, etc. are all the same size, and all up in the upper left side of the remote. Despite these shortcomings this remote fills a niche that no other device fills. It's a video remote AND a mouse!