Profile for Steve B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 534

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve B "Mac User" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics
Things That Matter: Three Decades of Passions, Pastimes and Politics
by Charles Krauthammer
Price: $17.13
277 used & new from $3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Krauthammer is a genius, January 23, 2015
Krauthammer is brilliant. If you like his essays and his way of thinking you would love this book!

Clif Bar Energy Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 12 Count
Clif Bar Energy Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 2.4-Ounce Bars, 12 Count
Price: $13.99
62 used & new from $13.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Chewy and sweet, January 23, 2015
If you have a sweet tooth, this too will become your favorite energy bar. I love these.

Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $43.98
62 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 23, 2015
Works great with my Garmin Edge 510. The only problem I ever had with this unit I was able to resolve by adding a new battery.

OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer
OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer
Price: $24.95
13 used & new from $21.21

2.0 out of 5 stars Go with the better, adjustable version, January 23, 2015
I normally like oxo products quite a bit but this one surprised me in that it did not have sufficient rigidity so it was difficult to use. I subsequently purchased the adjustable rice or from oxo and it works great.

The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight
The Mayo Clinic Diet: Eat well, Enjoy Life, Lose Weight
by Mayo Clinic
Price: $19.86
304 used & new from $1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the investment, January 23, 2015
The mayo clinic has a great reputation and it is well deserved. This book continues to boost that reputation.The problem with any diet book is not in the book, it is in the person reading it, and I am one who has not been able to adhere to any diet regiment for weight loss for any extended period of time. In America, the word diet has become synonymous with weight loss. In actuality diet is what you eat. A weight-loss diet is what most people look for when they should be looking for a healthy diet. as this book points out, eating a healthy diet with some moderate exercise will allow your body to adjust to its natural state.using the guidelines from this book, I was able to lose 10% of my bodyweight (30 pounds). I could've lost more except I started eating unhealthy foods again. Unfortunately, my addiction is bad food.

Bosch 4920 / 3397013040 Insight Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 4920 / 3397013040 Insight Wiper Blade - 20" (Pack of 1)
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't attach to my Tundra or Avalon, January 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I normally like Bosch products but I was sadly disappointed with this wiper blade. The problem I had with it is that there were no adapters to make it fit my Toyota Avalon or Toyota Tundra. I did not see anywhere on the site or the packaging that this will not fit my Toyotas, yet it is painfully clear in the instructions that these are designed to fit only two types of attachment methods, a side pin or a hook at the end of the arm. My 2007 Tundra and 2013 Avalon use some goofy Toyota attachment that need adapters or specifically Toyota brand.

Unfortunately I cannot attest to the wiping ability or resilience of the blade since I couldn't get it installed. Therefore, this is only a review of the method of attachment.

Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 Plus  - White/Black
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Case for iPhone 6 Plus - White/Black
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $25.51

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, January 21, 2015
My wife waited a month for this to come out for her iPhone 6+ simply because she liked the one on her iPhone 5 so much. In the mean time I bought her a simple, thin, clear plastic case. Well, she loves the new grip case, but ironically she continues to use the simple case and plans to do so until it fails. At that point she'll go to the one she truly loves, the candy shell grip case. It fits perfectly, looks great, easy to hold securely, and grips a pocket to keep it in.

Omron Pain Relief Pro
Omron Pain Relief Pro
Price: $46.97
63 used & new from $42.21

5.0 out of 5 stars works great to increase circulation., January 21, 2015
I do not necessarily like how this works but I cannot read it down since it works perfectly. I suppose it would be nice if it had a bit more power to better penetrate my thick, fat skin. But I cannot hold that against the manufacture when the machine works great. My wife loves it.

Targus Versavu Rotating Keyboard Case and Stand for iPad 2, 3, and 4, Red (THZ17102US)
Offered by Bargains AAA
Price: $56.99
10 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well-made and fits perfectly, January 21, 2015
My wife and her sister love this design. Both of them appreciate the ease of use and versatility, and they both like the pretty red color. They love it! They don't seem to mind that the closure is an elastic strap or that the cover doesn't turn off the iPad, both of which I would not like. I like simple and use a different design that is thin and lightweight.

Kensington 48W USB Power Charger with 4-Ports (2.4Amps per Port, 9.6Amps combined)(K38212US)
Price: $67.95
41 used & new from $65.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient a functional. I love it, January 21, 2015
I love that these guys came out with a four port full wattage charger. It's nice to be able to charge four items simultaneously. I own two iPhones and two iPads and often all four need charging at the end of the day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20