Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Diego A. San Miguel > Reviews

Browse

Diego A. San Mig...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diego A. San Miguel "Septa" RSS Feed (Duxbury, MA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Canyon
Black Canyon
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, July 5, 2015
This review is from: Black Canyon (Kindle Edition)
Great book. Fast read. A twist ending I didn't see coming!

Handcrafted Leather Journal/Sketchbook 8x10 with Handmade Paper & Center Stone
Handcrafted Leather Journal/Sketchbook 8x10 with Handmade Paper & Center Stone
by David Friedman
Edition: Leather Bound
4 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Fair Price, January 24, 2014
I can't attest to the longevity of the craftsmanship, since this item will be a gift, but it is beautifully made. You can expect the gemstone to be a different color. The one I received has a slightly more dull tone, but I think it suits the item well. The paper is nice, albeit it a little soft. Overall, for the cost, I was impressed with the item. I think the person I'm giving it to will appreciate it even more than I did, and that is the important part.

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons [Online Game Code]
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons [Online Game Code]
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Young Boy's Legendary Journey, January 1, 2014
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a wonderful, albeit short, game following the journey of two brothers, Naiee and Nyaa, on their quest to find the Tree of Life, and save their father. It is a larger than life tale, that will lead you on a rollercoaster ride through chilling and beautiful landscapes and have you interacting with both familiar, and mythical creatures.

Pros: The unique world, story, and interactions are where Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons truly shines. There are a lot of moments that will put a smile of your face, and despite the singular story choices, you do feel like you are able to interact with the world. The simplistic nature of the controls allows for the game to easily be played on a keyboard, though designed for a controller.

Cons: With a runtime of approximately three hours, the game is short. At least 30-50% of that time is spent not actually playing, but watching cut scenes. However, sometimes less is more. The puzzles and gameplay are simple, and I could imagine them becoming a little redundant were the game any longer. They are there more to advance the story, than to challenge you.

Despite the areas where Brothers: A Tale of Two Songs is lacking, it is incredible what Starbreeze Studios has packed into three hours of gameplay. The game is a story, but it is also an adventure. It will leave you in awe of the atmosphere, and have you feeling like a young Indiana Jones by the end.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Seats Up for Poo Pourri, September 29, 2013
Admittedly, I was skeptical of a product that claims to eliminate bathroom odor. My fiancé and I decided to put this product to the test. Our first test, we dubbed "The Walk-In". This involved using the restroom right after someone finished the act. We had surprisingly positive results. Not only were we not greeted by that all too familiar rush of odor as we entered the restroom, but the air somehow smelled fresher. It was incredible.

Our second and final tested resulted out of further skepticism, and our desire to see how much we could get away with. While one person was in the shower, the other would try to sneak in and quietly use the restroom. I am happy to report that I was able to successfully "Drop off at the Pot" without getting caught numerous times. I truly believe that if it were not for natural noise, I would have gotten away with it every time!

This product will change your view of the bathroom forever. Never again will you have to suffer through the smell of poop and whatever scent is trying to mask it. This product will save your marriage.

Pros: Finally able to use the restroom while someone is in the shower, without getting dirty looks. The bathroom does not smell like poop and flowers after use.

Cons: Sometimes you have to double-check to make sure you actually pooped.

Double Throwing Hatchet Axe
Double Throwing Hatchet Axe

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken in Record Time, January 29, 2012
We were using these under normal conditions, throwing at a soft wood target. One axe broke in 2 throws. Another in approximately 10 throws. All three axes were broken in under thirty minutes. The metal, which is very cheap, broke on one of them. The wooden handle broke, and the metal split off. These are not solid, sturdy throwing axes at all.
Comment Comment | Permalink

A Song of Ice and Fire, (4 Vols.): A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast for Crows
by George R. R. Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
60 used & new from $15.20

4.0 out of 5 stars A Song of Ice and Fire - Book Set, September 2, 2011
I'm about 7/8 through all the books in this set. It is a great series, and the box set is well priced. There are some physical quality issues with the set. I had pages unattached to the binding in a couple of the books, but Amazon did not hesitate to replace them. That being said, at the current price, the set is worth every penny. George R.R. Martin takes the reader on a whirlwind journey across kingdoms, through war and deception, with unexpected plot twists and character deaths along the way. Each book leaves you on the edge of your seat, eager to read further.

Fujifilm FinePix S1800 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD
9 used & new from $64.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Great photos, bad video., February 20, 2011
I've had this camera for two years. I've taken thousands of photos, and it was a tremendous upgrade from my previous FujiFilm camera. However, there are some definite pros and cons about the camera.

Pros: While not a small camera by today's standards, it is a convenient size. I've never had any trouble carrying it on trips. The photos are great, even at full zoom. I've taken a lot of photos of people, wildlife and nature. It's not the best in low-light scenarios without a tripod, but that is something you'll see with most cameras. I've received many comments about the quality of the photos I take. The camera will also pick up bright stars and can photograph the moon.

Cons: There is a distinct "clicking" noise in videos if you zoom in or out during recording. You may have trouble uploading videos directly from the camera if they're too large. The auto-shooting dial to switch between settings will alternate between Auto and Scene Selection without the dial being touched. This can cause you to lose focus on a shot and have to re-focus. This started happening after about a year of use. After two years of use, the zoom button started malfunctioning.

Overall, it is a good camera. The photos are great, but the hardware does not stand the test of time. I would not recommend the camera, unless you're on a strict budget. I would not re-purchase the camera.

Aesop's Fables
Aesop's Fables
by Alice Shirley
20 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection, with interesting illustrations., January 11, 2011
This review is from: Aesop's Fables (Hardcover)
I was expecting more children-friendly illustrations, but all the classic stories are here in a wonderfully illustrated and binded collection. It's a beautiful book.

Sterling silver and multi-color amber, butterfly necklace with round-shaped amber stones
Offered by amberbeata inc
Price: $92.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful amber piece., January 11, 2011
I was a little disappointed with the clarity, but the necklace is a beautiful assortment of different types of amber.

Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black
Wii with Wii Sports Resort - Black
37 used & new from $76.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek design.. still just as fun., June 26, 2010
The Wii with Wii Sports Resort comes with a MotionPlus controller, nunchuk, Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. You get everything you got with the original Wii, and more. Not to mention you now have the option to purchase it in black. I've had a lot of fun playing the different games with friends and family.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3