Profile for Dragon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dragon ""If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" Rush, Free Will" RSS Feed (SaltLakeCity, Utah)

Intel PWLA8391GT PRO/1000 GT PCI Network Adapter
Intel PWLA8391GT PRO/1000 GT PCI Network Adapter
Offered by digitalcpu
Price: $18.98
81 used & new from $14.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with ESXI 5, February 9, 2012
Works really well, so far i have had no problems.
I bought this to use with Vmware vsphere, also known as ESXI5 and it DOES work.

ASUS (USB-N13) Wireless-N USB Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
Price: $18.99
64 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Set up, June 17, 2011
Super Easy to set up,
Works great with Windows 64 bit.

Took less than a min for the install to complete.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2011 12:33 PM PDT

Roku XD 2050, 720p Streaming Player
Roku XD 2050, 720p Streaming Player
12 used & new from $41.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, and easy for the Elderly to Understand., March 2, 2011
I bought this for my parents as a Christmas Present. It only took me about an hour to set up, and then only took me about an hour to show them how to use it. This player works flawlessly with Netflix. My parents absolutely love the Roku. They use this about 5 hours a day, and have had no problems.

Note: if you have a slow internet connection, you may not be able to stream HD, this is not the Rokus fault.

The Divine Comedy
The Divine Comedy
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for begginners., May 17, 2010
This review is from: The Divine Comedy (Kindle Edition)
Great for beginners (such as my self). This version of The Divine Comedy is great for it's easily read translation. The summary at the beginning of the cantos and the notes at the end were imperative in the understanding of the History throughout the book that Dante uses.

When I initially started looking for The Divine Comedy, I didn't realize there were different translations. Translation is extremely important for beginners and there ability to understand the poem. I started reading a different translation and the reading became a daunting. I changed to this version of the book, and discovered how amazing the Divine Comedy truly is.

Panasonic VIERA G10 Series TC-P42G10 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV
Panasonic VIERA G10 Series TC-P42G10 42-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

4.0 out of 5 stars G10, April 5, 2010
Appearance: The T.V is very aesthetically pleasing. It has a superb black glossy finish.

Ease of Use: The T.V is very easy to use, especially the Viera Cast. You can also figure out the T.V if you so chose to do, without reading the owners manual, although, I would still suggest reading up.

Picture quality: So far the picture quality is amazing, I have read forums claiming that the black levels "brighten" after sometime. We shall see.

Sound Quality: The speakers could be better, but who uses just the T.V speakers now a days anyway?

Other thoughts: 42 inch T.V is a perfect size for me. Also the T.V sits very firmly in the stand (you actually have to screw it in)

Jim Henson's the Storyteller - The Definitive Collection
Jim Henson's the Storyteller - The Definitive Collection
DVD ~ John Hurt
Offered by cds_dvds_guaranteed
Price: $96.89
19 used & new from $57.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Jim Henson Fan., April 5, 2010
Simple yet fun. Great for Jim Henson lovers. This is not like the Dark Crystal, this is not like The Muppet's, and this is not like Labyrinth. It's unique and original. Great show for both kids and adults.

M-Edge Prodigy Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle), Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case., April 5, 2010
At first I thought this case was expensive. Then I got it in the mail and decided it was well worth the money. When I first bought the kindle I though I would need a screen protector, a scratch protector, and a case.

That was not the case (no pun intended). The Prodigy Jacket is an amazing case, adds just the perfect amount of weight to make the kindle feel like a book. Has pockets on the inside, and has a soft internal cloth that protects the kindle from scratching. The leather is also some the the finest quality leather I have seen in a case.

overall I am very satisfied. The only thing that would make this case perfect, is if it included a built in book light... I man can dream cant he?

Worlds Apart
Worlds Apart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, August 25, 2009
This review is from: Worlds Apart (Kindle Edition)
One of the greatest books I have read. Kept me on my seat the entire time. Brilliant!

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $8.79
3864 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, August 12, 2007
I thought this book was exciting and original. I am not part of the "Intended audience" of the book, (It's written more for females than males). However I still enjoyed the book, the story and plot are original, even though it has it's "Cheesey" moments.