Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for H. Smith > Reviews

Browse

H. Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Smith RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MicroSolar - 12 LED - Lithium Battery - Separate Solar Panel with 16 foot Wire - Solar Spotlight --- Automatically Activates from Dusk to Dawn under Good Sunshine
Offered by MicroSolar INC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shine through the night., May 27, 2016
While I cannot attest to their long term durability, they have been running about four months now and work terrific. Have them shining on a fountain and if I am up before sunrise the fountain is still brightly light in the morning. I made sure I place the collectors on a rigid post that gets at least six to seven hours of direct sun on them every day but even with cloud cover they still shine through the night. Always had problems with sun powered lights until these.

Garmin 010-11031-00 Colorado Series Marine Mount
Garmin 010-11031-00 Colorado Series Marine Mount
Price: $22.21
81 used & new from $15.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Lubricate those threads, May 27, 2016
Works great with my Oregon 600. Use it on my Kayak. If you use it in salt water strongly recommend use a small amount of Anti-Seize Lubricant on the threads and it will go the distance. This is my second one. Sadly I forgot to tighten my first one down before a long drive and it fell off.

Bargman  3017P Brake Control Adapter
Bargman 3017P Brake Control Adapter
Price: $15.27
11 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the 2016 Tacoma, May 27, 2016
Worked great on my 2016 Tacoma.

Genuine Toyota Accessories PT228-35960-HP Receiver Tube Hitch Plug
Genuine Toyota Accessories PT228-35960-HP Receiver Tube Hitch Plug
Price: $8.83
21 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works......., May 27, 2016
Looks Great and plugs the hole.. What more can I ask!

Garmin 010-12043-10 Wireless Backup Camera Extention
Garmin 010-12043-10 Wireless Backup Camera Extention
Price: $29.85
66 used & new from $29.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Made the difference., May 27, 2016
Tried running a backup camera about 40' behind the Garmin RV760LMT and Backup camera attached to the back of my trailer. Was fine for low speed backups but if you want to use it going at highway speeds to check the vehicles behind you it will go in and out of reception constantly. Need to used this extension and move the transmitter closer to the receiver. Made the difference.

Camco 40577 White Heavy Duty Single Propane Tank Cover (20lb)
Camco 40577 White Heavy Duty Single Propane Tank Cover (20lb)
Price: $30.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Great unit but lid can come off.., May 26, 2016
The tank cover is great but the first time I took it out on the road the lid flew off. I thought I had it on tight enough so I called Camco and they very kindly sent me a replacement lid very quickly. I thought I advised them it was for a single 20 lb propane tank but instead I received a lid for a two tank cover. So I called them again and told them every clearly what what happened and requested a replacement lid. Again they were very nice on the phone and acknowledged what I needed. Today received a complete cover for a two tank set up. Don't know what to do with it. Will continue to use the single tank cover that I purchased and hope someday I will figure out how to get a replacement lid! Otherwise I really like the unit and it fits great. Glad Amazon shipping isn't like this. Oh, already have a bungee cord ready to hold a new lid down.

Hayward S244T ProSeries 24" In- Ground Sand Pool Filter
Hayward S244T ProSeries 24" In- Ground Sand Pool Filter
Offered by In The Swim Pool Supplies
Price: $328.98
14 used & new from $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stands the test of time., May 25, 2016
Was upset today that my sand filter sprung a leak today. Then I looked at my records and noted that I purchased it on 6/15/92. While the valve has been replaced/repaired over the years, overall heck of a great tank. Always kept it in the shade. Ordered a new one today. Oh my records show I paid $262 back then to a local pool store. Glad they still make the same model.

Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce
Sof Sole Mink Oil, 3.5-Ounce
Price: $5.99
10 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New life to my hiking boots, January 18, 2016
Waterproofed my Old hiking boots and gave new life to them. I used shoe goo at the same time to repair minor separations before they became bad while hiking on the trail . Did a long hike afterward and felt that the boots were softer and there was not as much rubbing.

Vasque Men's Bitterroot GTX Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,12 M US
Vasque Men's Bitterroot GTX Waterproof Boot,Slate/Chili Pepper,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Have Held Up., January 12, 2016
Been using these boots since Fall 2013 and they are still in regular use. I backpack relatively short distances/day every few weekends in Florida and day hike regularly as I am retired. Can do 10-15 mile days in these without a problem. Boot is starting to show some sign of wear so put some Shoe Goo in the minor separations where the sole meets the leather to prevent spread and mink oil to protect the leather... Expect to get many more years out of them.

Garmin Universal Carrying Case 010-10117-02
Garmin Universal Carrying Case 010-10117-02
Price: $8.69
102 used & new from $7.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag... Bad Pull., January 12, 2016
Bag is strong but zipper pull comes off after short time (did on previous one too). I just a small key ring as a pull when they come off. Works better than the OEM pull. Bag holds up otherwise... Put my Garmin Oregon 600 in it with plenty of extra rechargeable batteries..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5