Profile for Mattel~Kel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mattel~Kel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
God Will Make A Way
God Will Make A Way
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Song Of Praise, February 1, 2014
This review is from: God Will Make A Way (MP3 Music)
It is a beautiful song!!! Shirley Caesar has a way of delivering a song with her spiritual vocals.
God Will Make A Way says it all

Maximum Living: Mineralrich, 32 oz
Maximum Living: Mineralrich, 32 oz
Offered by Nature and Herbs
Price: $22.00
15 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Ole Remedy 4 Energy, March 25, 2013
Service and delivery was fast from the shipper I give them an A ++. I started taking my MineralRich on March 1, 2013. This product only took a few days to work for me. I take step aerobics at 5am in the morning at my local YMCA, and I am usually dragging this time of the morning, but MineralRich has given me an extra boost of energy. I only take 2 to 3 tablespoon a day, and I am good to go!!! Well, I am not dragging now I feel like the every~ready bunny!! I am also on a hair journey, of growing my relaxed hair more healthier and longer. A Youtuber named Honesty Love was the main reason why I purchased this product!! I will submit another review on this product for my relaxed hair at the end of April, 2013. I have also noticed that my nails are growing faster and my facial complexion is glowing and radiate!! I honesty feel that my body needs these minerals to function, and as I get older these minerals become depleted. I am Africian American female in her late 40's.

***Today is April 16, 2013, as I promised, I would come back and give my personal testimony on MineralRich!! I have lost 10 lbs. since taking this product, along with the help aerobics and walking 3 miles a day!! I have more energy, and I feel good.
***My hair grew 1 inch, with the help of this product, I had to give my self a Touch-up also called a relaxer!!I couldn't wait any longer on the touch up, because my hair was shedding. My last relaxer was on January 3, 2013. Please note that I also have been taking biotin for the last 3 months and I also give myself deep conditioning heat cap treatments weekly to my hair on a regular basis!! Since then, now my 75 year old Mama is taking it now, and she says she has a little "pep" in the morning just to get her going!!

Colorado (Insight Guides)
Colorado (Insight Guides)
by Insight Guides
Price: $20.18
40 used & new from $0.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, October 1, 2011
Nice to have very knowledgeable. I guess it also better when you search and see with your very own eyes!

Re-Design Your Future
Re-Design Your Future
Price: $25.60
27 used & new from $25.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Re~Design, October 1, 2011
This review is from: Re-Design Your Future (Hardcover)
I am still reading this book, its very good so far. I like all of Dr. Joseph Murphy's books. They are good inspiration for the mind, body and soul. He even explains the biblical verses, their true meaning. I will write more when I complete the book. And yes, I am re~designing my future.

How to Use Your Healing Power
How to Use Your Healing Power
Price: $10.50
29 used & new from $10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Gave As A Gift, June 24, 2011
I gave this book as gift to my mother. She said following the prayers & mediatation works on a daily basis and your belief.

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Price: $5.49
60 used & new from $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Book, Admire It, Learned A Lot, May 14, 2011
Thank the Lord above for Dr. Joseph Murphy. I have learned so much from The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, its the best book that I have ever read. Since, I have read this book, my whole life has did a 360 degree turn around, due to the help from this book. I bought this book because, I have lost my job after 27 years, my job went to China, and I became depressed, literally just sleeping my life away. I was online one day, and just decided to look at Amazon books, and look at self help books that could help me get out of my state of depression I was in. Dr. Joseph Murphy gives excellent advice on how your subconscious works and how to make it a useful tool in your life. I have come to realize and understand life more in an more and understanding way. The book has made me smile and gave me the inspiration & hope that I needed.

Since reading this book my life is better. I am not working but now I am going back to school to become a Registered Nurse, something that I always wanted to do since age 5, but wasn't able to. I love my life now and Iam creating it as I plan & realize it will work to my advantage. So, losing my job was a good thing, because I was limited in growth there. I have been surrounded by a lot of negativity all my life. I knew that something had to change. So, I decided to step out on faith and test Dr. Murphy suggestion and do the prayers and my life has changed, and I believe now beyond a shadow of a doubt. Never knew the power was within me.
I am happy now, and I love and The Infinite one above whom I call "The Great I am". I have much faith in me & in God. I speak and think more positive now. I treat others betters, and I bless others with kind words of inspiration and I am thoughtful and helpful. Some of these qualities I had already of me and I was doing them before I read this book. I make sure that I am in positive environment, and if not I place my subconscious mind there in a bliss.

I also bought a copy of this book for my Mother hoping it would help her, because she brought me up in a 1/3 positive and the other was majority a negative environment. I have seen changes in her, and I pray it will continue to heal her and bless her in a more and positive way. I have alway prayed that I could find her something to bring happiness to my Mother, my prayers got answered but it took decades. I have forgiven her & I bless her.
I love this book, and mostly I admire this book. It stays on my nightstand and I go back and re-read it for guidance and strength and encouragement daily. I thank The Great Iam for giving me a mind to receive and also to understand. This book is worth far more than I paid for it. Dr. Joseph Murphys teaching and legacy lives on.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2011 7:02 AM PDT

Sweet Sweat Skin Cream, 13.5 Ounce Jar
Sweet Sweat Skin Cream, 13.5 Ounce Jar
Price: $40.29
3 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It Still Works, May 14, 2011
Delivery was excellent! I bought this product back in the late 80's and early 90's and it helped me sweat more while walking and also when did aerobics. I had problems burning/losing weight from my waist on down to my thighs.
Anyway when I incorporated Sweet Sweat cream to my regime workouts I saw results within 3 weeks,meaning I lost several pounds (4 lbs a week) and it help shed those inches I was trying to lose. Now I am in my late 40's and I have to say Sweet Sweat cream still works. I use it now when I getting ready to do my 5 miles daily walks, and I sweat. I like that because now I want to lose the inches and also release some toxins out of my system. Please note that I drink a least 32 ounces of water a day or more. I can only speak for myself Sweet Sweat is a great product. Thanks
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 4:25 AM PST

Pines International Wheat Grass Powder 500 mg 500 tabs
Pines International Wheat Grass Powder 500 mg 500 tabs
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $22.35
30 used & new from $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 29, 2010
Thanks you Pines International . . . I usually take 4 tablets around lunch time and then take another 3 tablets near dinner time. This amazing product of wheatgrass has been a real pick up for me. I have more energy and I get a lot done in a short length of time. It doesn't make me feel jitters . . .its all natural form of energy . . .excellent!!!

Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces
Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces
Price: $17.99
12 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Energy, August 29, 2010
Amazing Grass . . .or should I say amazing wheatgrass in powder form is awesomely excellent !!! Superb energy. I take one scoop and add it too either apple juice or pineapple-orange banana juice. I only take it once a day or when I am feeling' run down. Its a natural form of energy without all the jitters . . .I love it. It also helps alkalizes your system,and control your cravings of carbs. This kind of enrgy last me about 8 hours. I get a lot of work done in a short time, without even realizing that I did it. Thanks again for such an excellent product!!

Phinex Diagnostic Ph Test Strips, 80ct -2 pack (160 strips) Results in 15 Seconds Balance Your pH today
Offered by Perella's
Price: $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Ph Test Strips, August 19, 2010
I am very thankful to have found Phinex Diagnostic Ph Test Strips . . .the town that I live in doesn't carry any at all. Also thankful to Amazon as well. I have been for the last 8 months trying to improve my health by eating raw vegeatables meaning more health-ful for me and my body. I have been trying to make my body more alkaline instead of acidic. I am still learning . .that is why I decided to buy these Ph test strip. So, far I test myself 3 times a day and they have been very helpful. They are easy to use and the color chart is easy to read. The price is right for these Phinex Diagnostic Ph Test Strip. I would recommend to anyone tryin' to alkaline their system using these strips. Thanks for making an excellent product.

Page: 1 | 2