Profile for Lucky19942001 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 146

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lucky19942001 "mmanson13" RSS Feed (il)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Weber Style 6445 Professional-Grade Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Barbeque Tool Set
Weber Style 6445 Professional-Grade Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Barbeque Tool Set
Offered by Electronics Warehouse Outlet
Price: $79.99
4 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, August 9, 2013
This set is worth every penny. I love that its dishwasher safe so I can sanitize it after dealing with raw meats. It feels great in the hands and has the perfect weight to them being not to heavy and not to lite. The stainless steel has a great look to them .This set is much better then the weber basic set and worth the extra price so don't hesitate to buy it as I think you will be very pleased. Got my set for under $30 but would pay more for this quality weber BBQ tool set.

Zeit 77 - 79
Zeit 77 - 79
Price: $26.79
45 used & new from $17.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad set, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Zeit 77 - 79 (Audio CD)
Not much I can say about this set but all the cd's come in the same cases that the originals come in. I bought this set as I needed the stage cd and it alone cost $15 so I figured spend the few dollars extra and get the set even though I all ready had the other CD's but I am a Bowie fan so I also wanted it for collecting as well. Any Bowie fan would not be disappointed but there is nothing new added to these cd's

Fisher-Price Loving Family Dream Dollhouse with Caucasian Family
Fisher-Price Loving Family Dream Dollhouse with Caucasian Family
Offered by Daisy Day Deals
Price: $89.99
25 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, August 8, 2013
So my daughter has numerous doll houses from the Disney princess castle to the Barbie dream house to the simpler Dora doll house and this fisher price loving family dream doll house I think is by far the best one. This one feels the most sturdy out of them all and feels well built and not cheap. If you can get it for the $55 like I paid on amazon which is a great price compared to what most stores charge which is as high as $100 then buy it. There is not much to assembly maybe 15 min tops from when u get it out of the box. You will need a screwdriver for 2 of the pieces then you will need the screwdriver to get access to the battery compartment ( battery's do not come with it ) the rest of the pieces snap in. You will need to apply stickers as well. You do not get much with this set . You get a mom,dad,little girl and a baby. You also get a few pieces of furniture . Be prepared to buy extra furniture and figures either wright away or at some point or else the house will be very empty. This house has sounds which is the door bell rings at the front door and the bathroom toilet makes a flushing sound when you hit the switch . There are 3 buttons that do various things when pushed like turn the lights on in the bathroom or on the chandelier also music and sounds as well. I am over all very pleased with this set and think its wort every penny of the $55 I paid but I would be happy with this set if I paid what majority of stores charge which is something I can't say for my daughters other doll houses.

Lauren Madison Baby boy-girl Christening Baptism Infant Keepsake Unisex Bodysuit, White, 6-9 Months
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 8, 2013
When we had our first born baptized we had her in a fancy outfit that cost a lot of money and the whole time in the church she was crying cause the outfit was to heavy and making her hot so when it came to our second born we had learned our lesson and we put him in this onesie and it was perfect so when we got to our third born being baptized we did not hesitate to buy another one of these onesies. We ordered the 6-9 month and it was a little big on my daughter who is 9 months old so not sure if that will help any one on sizing when ordering . I recommend this to any one who wants a outfit that will not break the bank and is going for a simple look. For under $10 its great especially for something that will be worn for such a short time.

Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda  Barbecue Grill Cover, Medium, 59 Inch
Classic Accessories 73912 Veranda Barbecue Grill Cover, Medium, 59 Inch
Price: $26.49
66 used & new from $23.84

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, August 6, 2013
So when I bought my new weber Genesis EP-330 special edition grill I knew I would need a cover to protect my investment. I hit amazon and started to check out reviews on the weber grill cover and found a lot of people were disappointed with it. I contemplated it but I was not in the mood to spend that much on a cover after I just spent a lot on the grill but was willing to in order to protect my investment. I started searching for another option to the poorly reviewed weber grill cover and I came across the veranda grill cover and to my surprise it was well reviewed and the price was half that of the poorly reviewed weber cover. I liked that the cover was not black as I did not want my grill standing out to much and with the veranda cover the color blends nicely to my house . I could not decide on weather to go with the medium or large cover and some review said the medium was perfect and some said the large was so after a few days I decided on the medium size cover and I have no regrets . As of now its a 5 star cover , we will see if its still a 5 star cover a year from now. I think it will hold up as my grill is all ready in a spot that is shaded well so the sun should not be a issue that would normally cause fading and cracking. I recommend the medium size cover if you want a perfect fit but if you want some extra room then you might wanna go for the large.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad mini - Blushed - White/Pink
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad mini - Blushed - White/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, August 6, 2013
Bought this for my daughters ipad mini and she loves it. I have a otterbox case for my ipad 3 so I did not hesitate to get one when I bought my daughter's ipad. This case is much cheaper on amazon then in the stores. The color pink is great and the pictures on amazon represent it well. The case has a built in screen protecter and it actually works well on this case compared to my case for a ipad 3 which I pulled the built in screen protecter off and installed a standard screen protecter. I recommend this case to any one trying to protect there investment .

Ink Cartridges 10-pack LC51 LC-51 (4B,2C,2M,2Y) compatible with Brother compatible with Brother MFC240C, DCP130C, MFC-5460CN, MFC-440CN, MFC-665CW, MFC-5860CN, MFC-3360C
Offered by ECOMax
Price: $8.49
19 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 6, 2013
I have order these before and they worked for me then so I did not hesitate to order again. These work great and are a ton cheaper then original cartridges so I recommend these to any one that wants to save money.

OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Balloon Whisk
OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Balloon Whisk
Price: $9.95
28 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, August 6, 2013
It does what it's suppose to do and it was much cheaper on amazon then in the store pulse no tax. I would recommend it . We will see how it holds up over time but for now it works great

Briggs & Stratton 1/4-Inch X 25' Pressure Washer Hose 196006GS
Briggs & Stratton 1/4-Inch X 25' Pressure Washer Hose 196006GS
Offered by Outdoor Wholesale Direct
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $18.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the original, August 6, 2013
My original hose sprung a leak after 3 years of ownership and I went to sears where I bought it and they wanted a ridicules amount of $60 and I said forget it. My search carried me to places like Home Depot,Lowes,Walmart,target and so on and all carried a similar price and I finally said forget it and drained the oil out and ran the gas out and just tucked it away in my garage for the last 2 years and then I came along a project requiring the use of a pressure washer so I pulled it out put all fluids back in and it fired up on the first pull so I decided to try amazon before I went to the store to spend $60 and I found this hose and the reviews were good so I bought it for $20 and used my 2 day prime shipping and it actually showed up a day sooner and I can't be more happy. It fit perfectly on my unit . I see no difference between this hose and my original except for the $40 price difference. I have used this about 10 times since I bought it and its worked flawlessly every time. I have read some reviews the hose can melt if to close to the engine so I just pay a little extra attention while I am using it to make sure the hose does not get near the engine. I recommend this to any one looking for a replacement hose to there original who does not wanna break the bank.

Alien Anthology [Blu-ray]
Alien Anthology [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sigourney Weaver
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $39.59
56 used & new from $23.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 6, 2013
I bought this for my wife and I can say I am not of fan of the alien franchise but my wife is and she loves this blu-ray set. I did watch the first movie with her and I can say the picture quality was actually real good compare to what it use to be but I can't say that for the movie. If you are a fan then this set is for you especially if you can pick it up for under $20 like I did then go for it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15