Profile for Chitabe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chitabe RSS Feed (Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Hickies!!! They are the best!, November 15, 2012
I purchased 2 pairs of Hickies on the Kickstarter website. It's a site where people with ideas post their products in hopes of customers to help fund their projucr. This is one of the best purchases I've ever made. I can use them on my son's or my daughter's shoes as they fit any size. At first I thought they wouldn't work for my daughter because her shoe is so small, but they are as snug as a bug in a rug! I put them in my running shoes and they are fantastic with no pressure points on top of my foot. I'm waiting for the light up version!! WOuld be awesome for jogging. These are a 3 thumbs up (if I had 3 thumbs!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 9:03 AM PDT

The Old Farmer's Almanac 2011
The Old Farmer's Almanac 2011
by Old Farmerís Almanac
53 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmer's Almanac still going after all these years!, November 2, 2010
I love the Farmer's Almanac and give them as gifts every year for my friends with everything. How can one go wring with this book? It's been published for over 219 years!! Lots of fun information and curious trivia.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the R-Zilla product, SELLER NOT SO MUCH........., November 2, 2010
I bought this product for my son who just got a baby bearded dragon for his birthday. I love the concept of having the option of 4 different lights with 2 of them on a timer. Unfortunately, the timer wasn't working and the seller didn't have a replacement. They offered a refund if I returned the item (at my expense and wanted it insured so they could recoup any costs if the item was damaged and not resellable~IT'S ALREADY BROKEN!)
I contacted the manufacturer,R-Zilla, and they were nothing less than AWESOME and had a replacement ordered on the same day. This is why I love R-ZILLA products! They stand behind their products and have a terrific site. The new one works perfectly and I am totally satisfied now.

Melissa & Doug License Plate Game
Melissa & Doug License Plate Game
Price: $13.99
63 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Game!!!!!!, June 26, 2010
This Melissa and Doug game is pretty awesome. We used this on a recent vacation and even my 18 year old got into it. We had 2 boards for 4 people making it 2 2-man teams. My 18 year old and 4 year old were able to be on the same team and it worked out great for all. After one round of competing against each other, my kids just tried to find as many license plates as they possibly could together. We were able to find 41 states in just a week! The pieces are attached with elastic bands (like work boot laces but stretchy) so none of the pieces got lost. They could put the game down when we got out of the car without any of the pieces falling off. My neighbors borrowed it after we got back, and they had fun with them too. All together, we had grownups, a teenager, a tween, 8 year olds, 6 year olds, 5 year old, and a 2 year old (he just had fun snapping the pieces to the board as it is a bit loud). All seemed to enjoy using these. I would recommend purchasing at least 2 so more people can play.

Olay Definity Color Recapture, Fair/Light, 1.7 Ounce
Olay Definity Color Recapture, Fair/Light, 1.7 Ounce
Offered by Cyber Savings 4 U
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too light, but a nice product, June 3, 2009
This is a very nice product, but a bit too light. I am pretty fair, and this washed me out a bit. Go for the next color darker unless you are extremely fair.

Olay Complete Touch of Sun Daily UV Moisturizer, SPF 15, Lighter/Medium, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, June 3, 2009
Love this Olay product!! Gives just color so you don't look fake. I would highly recommend it! Wish the UV was higher so I wouldn't have to apply a second product.

Crimes of the Heart
Crimes of the Heart
DVD ~ Diane Keaton
19 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!, April 19, 2009
This review is from: Crimes of the Heart (DVD)
I bought this movie because my female family members got together for a slumber party (I'm the youngest at 44!)~We had a blast! This was one of the movies my sisters and I had seen together at the movie theater.
This movie is a bit on the dark side as it is about 3 sisters who are disfuntional in their lives (wait-who isn't??) But is shows how in the end, families are meant to take care of each other when the going gets tough. If you are into semi-dark humor/drama, then this is a movie for you. The characters are completely believable (I think we all have some of each of them in us), and the story line is easy to follow. Sissy Spacek,Diane Keaton, and Jessica Lange have great chemistry together~Too bad they didn't make more movies together. One regret, I wish I could have seen this in play form~I bet it would have been just as good.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 4:24 PM PST

CTA MR-BG1 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Sony NP-BG1 Battery
CTA MR-BG1 Mini Battery Charger Kit for Sony NP-BG1 Battery
Offered by MIRAMAR SALES
Price: $7.95
4 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice charger and a nice price~, November 14, 2008
This is a nice basic charger at a great price. I bought this for my Mom because she lost hers and insisted on an immediate replacement (she found hers 2 days later after ordering! GOTTA LOVE THOSE MOMS ;>)) Anyway the charger has been a great back up.

Practical Wildlife Care
Practical Wildlife Care
by Les Stocker
Price: $76.15
48 used & new from $47.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical book for ALL animal caretakers!, November 14, 2008
This is a great book to add to any wildlife rehabilitator's library. There is great procedural information that has helped me in different situations. This is NOT a book for people who are wanting to "rehabilitate" wildlife, it is for certified caretakers who already have basic knowledge of emergency care for injured creatures. I highly recommend this book!!

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pets in a Box Jigsaw Puzzles
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pets in a Box Jigsaw Puzzles
Price: $8.39
54 used & new from $6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BEGINNER PUZZLES~FUN, FUN, FUN!, July 31, 2008
This is a plain ol' great toy! First of all~no batteries required!!! These are great beginner puzzles in the 12 piece range. They are extremely durable and the pieces fit together very nicely. The pictures are basic but also interesting enough looking to keep my daughter's attention. The pieces are easy to identify parts of the picture so she can put them in the correct general area. The backs of the each puzzle have a symbol on them so they can be organized quickly. You won't go wrong with these! PLUS they are made in the U.S.A! Hooray! I love all of Melissa and Doug's toys.

Page: 1 | 2